What's new

PAF Base Badhaber attack: Eight attackers appear to be ‘foreign nationals’

That'd be very insulting really, I've been encircled for days and have had to put myself at risk by going into the fields to take a dump or piss rather than wetting myself in front of my comrades.

But when you are on suicide mission, these things hardly matter!

These b@stards came well prepared. They had proper training and knew what they were doing. Surely Indian trained terrorists.

We need extreme level of caution on sensitive locations.

It just shows these Stone age cock heads were highly skilled and came in for a long siege, they must have received highest level of training to carry out the mission to attack the airbase camp, which is not possible without external funding and training.

why isnt any one saying peshawar airbase attackers were malnutritioned paleed short dark evil yaindoos :feminist:
Unfortunately for you some of us understand insurgency warfare. Evil yindoo just have to throw money or have to involve in operational planning.

Unfortunately for you some of us understand insurgency warfare. Evil yindoo just have to throw money or have to involve in operational planning.
so are you saying india is not directlli involved and its just funding it ... right

so the attackers were pakistanies or say mix of muslim pakistanies, afghanies or say central asians but tell me why will a true muslim(TTP consider themselfs as the best muslim) kill another muslim for money that too given by a kafir india ? can you even dream to do such a thing :azn:

Easy solution? Adult diapers! :D

TVMS-Adult-DiapersM_HR.jpg

They would not have to abandon their position, even if they decided to urinate then and there, they would have had to undo their shalwar and then redo it which would leave them vulnerable, even if for a moment.

so are you saying india is not directlli involved and its just funding it but tell me why will a true muslim(TTP consider themselfs as the best muslim) kill another muslim for money that too given by a kafir india ? can you even dream to do such a thing :azn:
Didn't have time to address sarcasm or idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom