What's new

PAF Answer to the Super SU30MKI upgraded Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh NO..NOT AGAIN......:hitwall:

Some of the Air warriors who wasted the Italian Typhoons.... :agree:

You know what I mean
?? !!!! ;)

Nice chest thumping. Btw, what were the ROEs in that air exercise. Care to post THAT?

Anywho, like Donald Rumsfeld said - "you go to war with the army/forces you have, not the army/forces you might want or wished to have at a later time." How true.

Windjammer

sea harriers are being phased out by MIG29Ks

Jag mig27 & mig21 ARE BEING Phased out by 272 su30mki.

Thunders are coming TODAY and for the next decade or even 15 years.

Thunders most likely opponent WILL BE 150 su30mki TODAY and 270 super su30mki in 4-5 years time.

HENCE THE QUESTION where will THUNDER fit into SUPER FLANKER dog fights

FORGET THE 350 MIRAGES 3/5 ^ F7 or the 400 mig21 jags mig27s (these are going out as we speak)

LETS TALK SUPER MKI V THUNDER & F16 UPGRADED (THE NEAR FUTURE/ AND REAL PRSENT SCENARIO)

Even Su MKI in current version is better than JF-17 and J-10 and once MKI will be upgraded to Super SU30MKI then we will have even more air superiority. Also, in next 2 years, We will be operating MKI with Brahmos.

But I don't think this thread will serve any purpose except lots of trolls. No one from Pakistan will ever accept that Indian MKI is better than Pakistani Jets even if whole world will says so. So, better to close the thread. :thank_you2:

When would the upgrade begin and how much time would it take? And the 270 super su30mki won't be in addition to the current 150 su30's. IMO by the time the J-10 B would start induction into PAF, you are not taking that into consideration.

PAF Answer to the Super SU30MKI upgraded Fighter
There is no answer. Plane and simple. Pakistan should avoid war.

So too should india, if my understanding is correct you don,t have a winner from a nuclear exchange.

PAK FA is a decade away.

MMRCA has not been signed & TEJAS will need a MK2 upgrade to be a real threat to PAF after 2016.

WHAT IS A HEAR AND NOW REAL THREAT IS THE CURRENT SU30MKI and the existing 7-8 sqds of 140+ mki and the soon to be inducted additional 130 fighters by 2015.

THE THREAT HAS JUST INCREASED WITH THE RECENT annoucement by HAL AND IRKUT of russia declaring a SUPER SU30MKI is and will be the stanadard flanker in the IAF. after 2013 onwards

Defence Security Report

npgxz9.jpg

ppl r fed up of ur crappy posts.

bro this planned upgrade is also 4-5 years away ... It wont be upgraded in 2-3 months and handed over to IAF will it be ? So naturally Pakistan will have enough time to induct JF 17 BLK 2 and 36 FC 20's ( both of them will have AESA radars and significant EW capabilities ) ... But it gives me an idea that IAF is loosing faith in LCA

Nah man,After the MIG-21 fiasco,we much rather be bankrupted than purchase a single-engine platform!!!But isn't it true what I said,The Typhoons weren't allowed to used their BVR capabilities in those dogfights.

it wasn't in the ROE that was set prior to sortie same as when superlative BISON got kills against USAF F-15s when they were not allowed to their full potential same happened here it was a WVR sortie if it would have been BVR PAF F-16s are fully equipped with it they got all the radar specs that are required for BVR and they can handle it.

In dogfights without BVR ranges if you what I mean
What do you guys think of BVR? Since mid 2000s PAF is preety much BVR capable and these numbers are only going to increase going forward......and secondly historic Kill Prob of BVR is even less 50%.

why india is purchasing aircraft so fast and so many?i mean 126 mrca deal after that you talk about super mki 270 then the fifth gen PAK FA since 2008-9 india is doing that i think they are angry they knows what pakistan is capable of in 2008 when india wanted to attack but india cannot do that he knows what will happened so i think that why india is purchsing aircraft so fast they should build then economy rather purchasing planes if the war doesn,t happened all the stuff will be outdated and they have to purchse new one about pakistan PAF is involved in project JF-17, FC-20 so both project are for upgrade and transfer of teconolgy so as F-16 pakistani enginer aware of tech of F-16 A/B and C/D are it on way to understand so in future pakistan able to build advance aircraft by itself its not wasting of money and we never want a war we always defend ourself at least pakistan doesn,t build crap like tejas indian said JF-17 teach is end of it life which have DSI and LERX which can only be found in F-35 now tejas desgin by france, engine american , radar israli, so far pakistan is going very fine i dono what so hurry india is purchasing plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom