What's new

Pre Emptive Air Strike on SU30MKI bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call me a clown because you don't like what I said? Aww too bad!

Everybody knows that India will not be able to cope in a two front war against both China and Pakistan.

I called you a clown because that's what you are...and btw - who the F is that everybody?

At least your generals aren't as dumb, now stay on topic.

Different cities from different locations and dont forget the super sukhoi launched Brahmos option

and here comes the kid brigade.. :D

You still not getting my point. Most of the airbases and strategic points of Pakistan both from Punjab and rajhastan sides are 200-400 KM from border. Only Lahore Cantonment being 40-50 KM from Punjab border.

For brahmos to be effective, you need to launch it at least 100 KM from Pakistani border (any side). Your SU-30 FOB being in our LACM area of influence would be target immediately and destroyed. At least SU-30 launch from Pune would take time to reach to a effective point of releasing Air launch brahmos. Hence it would not be easy to use Brahmos

Now for Ground launch brahmos, same set of constraints apply but it would be effective yet ground based brahmos would be more focused on Pakistani armoured thrusts than the airbases.

Last edited:
Sir mai nai kab kha hai kai nahi hoti .....

Anti-ration missiles aur sea-skimming (in Ra'ad's case it'll be land-skimming i guess) naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai :P

But the range of radar exceeds than that, search for green pine radar. The radar defence is multi-layered, and valuable radar installations will be protected by CIWS and quick reaction SAMs.

But the range of radar exceeds than that, search for green pine radar. The radar defence is multi-layered, and valuable radar installations will be protected by CIWS and quick reaction SAMs.
Indeed yes but there's a difference between Radar's range and it's missile range.

I don't think that you understand the concept of skimming ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom