What's new

Pre Emptive Air Strike on SU30MKI bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disregarding all 156 MKI's (272 in all), India has around 120 Mig29 UPG/K, 55 Mirage 2000H's, 140 Mig27, 125 Jaguar Darins, 125 Mig21 Bisons,12 Sea Harriers - All BVR, all networked with Awacs... More than enough to decimate PAF sized opposition...

For Jaguars and MIG27/21 even
Manpads would suffice, as evident in Kargil. For airbases we already have Spada....a tested platform. Mig29 and Mirage 2000 are being upgraded, plus JF-17s and F-16s a good 120 of them would be enough. Then they got F-7PGs to back them up.

What i mean is, this is a useless argument opened by none other than a delusional Indian member aka Storm Force, who after repeated infractions and bans, gained some of his insanity but not all.

And for those of you, cruise missiles are effectively useless when talking about PAF and IAF airbases scenario, since it depends on what warhead they carry. The hangers and shelters are well spread out for this precise reason. You will need a shit loads of bombs to destroy those hardened shelters and/or cluster munitions in large amounts to disable aircraft on the ground.

S-125 Neva/Pechora
SA-3_EP_2006.JPG

Range:35 km
9K33 Osa
Bulgarian_SA-8.jpg

Range:15 km
Akash SAM
Akash_SAM.jpg

Range:30km
SPYDER
SPYDER.jpg

Now thats SAMs of Indian Air Force alone. AA guns,AWACS,Aerostats,CAPs,Entire Army air defence apart. Now good luck with those strikes!

If I am not wrong, PAF's doctrine has changed to defensive rather than offensive - besides they would never use their top line F16's to run raids deep into Indian territory.

What makes you think that? Did the PAF Air Chief whatsapp that to you?

Man the amount of bs flying is too high.

@Oscar
Dude why you enjoying all this, another this vs that thread. Are you bored?:p:

S-125 Neva/Pechora
SA-3_EP_2006.JPG

Range:35 km
9K33 Osa
Bulgarian_SA-8.jpg

Akash SAM
Akash_SAM.jpg

Range:30km
SPYDER
SPYDER.jpg

Now thats SAMs of Indian Air Force alone. AA guns,AWACS,Aerostats,CAPs,Entire Army air defence apart. Now good luck with those strikes!

100 million USD worth of MAR-1 would take care of these nicely.

According to my sources No. 24 Sq. is based @ Ambala

at moments notice we could wipe them out if the need ever arose
Its no more in Ambala rather in Bareilly with MKIs.

I don't know why this forum is turning into a big joke nowadays.

The thread itself is uber stupid shit.
100 pc delusional without any basis.
Pakistan has nothing to do such kind of attack without our knowledge.

And on the pop of that u guys are taking loan from imf to sustain urself,i think u have better things to do than attacking su-30 bases.

Sir mai nai kab kha hai kai nahi hoti .....

Anti-ration missiles aur sea-skimming (in Ra'ad's case it'll be land-skimming i guess) naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai :P

Yeh kaunse missiles hain bhai? :wacko: Zara ek potu toh dikhao inka.:pop:

If I am not wrong, PAF's doctrine has changed to defensive rather than offensive - besides they would never use their top line F16's to run raids deep into Indian territory.

we used F-86 Sabres in '65 and '71 and those were our flagship fighters at the time.....our Vipers arent there for ceremonial purposes nor are the pilots.

as for doctrines - I'd call it offensive-defence - though being the smaller country it would largely be defensive......going by PAF's track record - Pakistani skies have never been kind to the enemy of the east. Ask any indian pilot that served in 65 or 71, they'll vouch for that

as for offensive-defensive --educate yourself about Pattankot Raid or Kalaikunda for that matter

What makes you think that? Did the PAF Air Chief whatsapp that to you?

Man the amount of bs flying is too high.

@Oscar

100 million USD worth of MAR-1 would take care of these nicely.
You sure buddy? Akash SAM has demonstrated its ability to intercept low flying cruise missiles by taking out targets (Lakshya PTA) flying at tree top levels.
Besides,we have plenty of Bofors 40mm AA guns which can take out this 100 million USD missile at the cost of a few hundred Rupees.
Also meet
ZSU-23-4 "Shilka"
ZSU-23-4_Shilka_01.jpg

4x23mm Auto cannons,Range upto 7km
9K22 Tunguska
2008_Moscow_Victory_Day_Parade_-_9K22_Tunguska.jpg

2x30mm guns+8x missiles.
Range upto 8 km.
So lets not be so sure:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.