What's new

Pre Emptive Air Strike on SU30MKI bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely one aircraft was lost to enemy fire in 1999 - that was a helicopter without countermeasures.

false information...you already know that.

the name "Ahuja" ring a bell?

Otherwise, our jets dropped thousands and thousands of pounds of bombs on your soldiers, mujahids, and their supply lanes and dumps, and you could do nothing about it.

We retain the heights of Point 5353 even today, and there's nothing you CAN do about it

The only target practice that happened, happened from us on you. Don't invent non existent glory for yourself.

something about glory? :laugh:

Kargil war: the neglected heroesMany military veterans have returned the medals awarded to them for gallantry and fighting wars to the President, a sure sign of frustration and feeling of neglect, points out Gen V.P. Malik (retd)

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Opinions

false information...you already know that.

the name "Ahuja" ring a bell?

We retain the heights of Point 5353 even today, and there's nothing you CAN do about it

something about glory? :laugh:

Kargil war: the neglected heroesMany military veterans have returned the medals awarded to them for gallantry and fighting wars to the President, a sure sign of frustration and feeling of neglect, points out Gen V.P. Malik (retd)

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Opinions

Of course I remember Ajay Ahuja, who ejected after an engine flameout, and Pakistani forces tortured him to death in violation of all laws of war.

Yea, keep 5353, and may it bring you lots of prosperity and happiness. Meanwhile Kashmir remains ours. Guess who won the war?

The last bit is irrelevant and you know it.

Don't waste ur time here.

I mean they are taking loan from imf,used f-16 from jordan and wanna strike on iaf bases.
I mean wow:eek::eek::eek:
Third hand F-16s. First used and thrown away by USA, then reused by Jordan, and now the proud aquisition of the PAF.

In the first case,It is confirmed that Pakistan will cross IB if a war breaks out, and that will be by a preemptive strike on Indian air bases. But PAF jets would not be able to return back to Pakistan. Of course they have the capability to damage our flying assets on grounds but IAF retaliation will be horrifying.

oh wow! So you're the man with the answers? I shoulda known.

U really think these old mirages will even penetrate IAF airspace.Mig-29 and MKi fodder.Even mig-21 bison will kill it.

In the first case,It is confirmed that Pakistan will cross IB if a war breaks out, and that will be by a preemptive strike on Indian air bases. But PAF jets would not be able to return back to Pakistan. Of course they have the capability to damage our flying assets on grounds but IAF retaliation will be horrifying.

Exactly heavy damage will be done to IAF FOBs,but the cost will end the defensive ability of PAF which they could use very effectively if using a defensive strategy with AWACS on home turf.Most of the precious f-16s will be lost in these pre emptive strikes on air bases.

Of course I remember Ajay Ahuja, who ejected after an engine flameout, and Pakistani forces tortured him to death in violation of all laws of war.

he was shot down on 27th May, 1999. An ANZA shoulder-fired SAM sent off by army air defence met it's target

ea, keep 5353, and may it bring you lots of prosperity and happiness. Meanwhile Kashmir remains ours. Guess who won the war?

some of your retired veterans seem to disagree with you on that one....as for Kashmir - they've always rejected india and resisted. I sense things will be cooking in the next few years.

Third hand F-16s. First used and thrown away by USA, then reused by Jordan, and now the proud aquisition of the PAF.

First hand, second hand or thirdhand - they're still deadly when in the right hands.....TAI of Turkiye did massive overhaul and MLU to those aircraft, enough to give them thousands of hours of service life.

A lot more battle-tested and reliable than those garbage bisons you have which have taken the lives of scores of indian pilots (in non-hostile situations at that) :laugh:

Most people fel that the only real threat to PAF F16 fleet at present is the su30mki .

IN WAR with IAF how the PAF tackle this threat in particular more than the MIGs or JAGS or Mirage2000 WILL DECIDE if PAF achieves a victory stalemate or defeat.

Today the indians have published details pf the base location of their current fleet of 200 mki fighters

They are as follows

1. 20 Squadron “Lightnings” -> South Western Air Command (SWAC) at Lohegaon in Pune
  2. 30 Squadron “Rhinos” -> South Western Air Command (SWAC) at Lohegaon in Pune
  3. 8 Squadron “Eight Pursuits” -> Central Air Command (CAC) at Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh
  4. 24 Squadron “Hawks” -> Central Air Command (CAC) at Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh
  5. 2 Squadron “Winged Arrows” -> Eastern Air Command (EAC) at Tezpur in Assam
  6. 102 Squadron “Trisonics” -> Eastern Air Command (EAC) at Chabua in Assam
  7. 31 Squadron “Lions” -> South Western Air Command (SWAC) at Jodhpur in Rajasthan
  8. 220 Squadron "Desert Tigers" -> Western Air Command (WAC) at Halwara in Punjab
  9. 21 Squadron “Ankush” -> Western Air Command (WAC) at Sirsa in Haryana
  10. 15 Squadron 'Flying Lancers' -> Western Air Command (WAC) at Bhatinda in Punjab

As i see it the Assam sqds and the Pune baseed fighter are too far to pose a immediate threat.

=

Pune MKIs can go around Pakistan and attack from behind :D, where there is no air defense.
The ones in Assam can traverse breadth of India attack Pak and come back.

he was shot down on 27th May, 1999. An ANZA shoulder-fired SAM sent off by army air defence met it's target

some of your retired veterans seem to disagree with you on that one....as for Kashmir - they've always rejected india and resisted. I sense things will be cooking in the next few years.
He ejected after an engine flameout. And was subsequently tortured to death and his body paraded on TV, in gross disregard for military ethos, and an outrage on moral conduct, unbecoming of professional soldiers.

About things "cooking" soon in Kashmir...:pop::pop::pop:

(You won't ever get Kashmir. Not as long as India exists.)

Exactly heavy damage will be done to IAF FOBs,but the cost will end the defensive ability of PAF which they could use very effectively if using a defensive strategy with AWACS on home turf.Most of the precious f-16s will be lost in these pre emptive strikes on air bases.

That is right , they will use f-16 only because only that has the capability for effective preemptive strike, JFs will be their second line fighters.

What makes you think that? Did the PAF Air Chief whatsapp that to you?

Man the amount of bs flying is too high.

Dude why you enjoying all this, another this vs that thread. Are you bored?:p:

100 million USD worth of MAR-1 would take care of these nicely.

Some actually spend time reading up on things that matter rather than on whatapp..

Read the recent PAF doctrine - a hint - you need to read between the lines.

enough to give them thousands of hours of service life

Lol, those fighters already have gone through thousands of flight hours. Best wishes if you're attempting at achieving a world record for it.

As for bisons, the f16's would have a difficult time trying to gain a lock on the bisons, such low is it's RCS.

I think its obvious that a pre-emptive strike with sufficient assets deployed will have some benefit. Its also stands to reason that PAF is more likely to go for one. Its also fair to assume Indians have considered that possibility and deployed defensive measures to limit damage to acceptable level.

BTW LOL at some pakistanis proclaiming victory...

Don't waste ur time here.

I mean they are taking loan from imf,used f-16 from jordan and wanna strike on iaf bases.
I mean wow:eek::eek::eek:

It would be a miracle if they can put up a credible defense of their air space for now.

PAF have resigned to the fact that their best offense is defense within their own SAM cover because they know that the IAF will be gunning for them. But the fanboys arent yet aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom