What's new

Pre Emptive Air Strike on SU30MKI bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
we used F-86 Sabres in '65 and '71 and those were our flagship fighters at the time.....our Vipers arent there for ceremonial purposes nor are the pilots.

as for doctrines - I'd call it offensive-defence - though being the smaller country it would largely be defensive......going by PAF's track record - Pakistani skies have never been kind to the enemy of the east. Ask any indian pilot that served in 65 or 71, they'll vouch for that

as for offensive-defensive --educate yourself about Pattankot Raid or Kalaikunda for that matter

Stop living in past dude.
There has been too big a gap between iaf and paf of late.

And to think of it we will have pakfa and rafale with lca in good numbers in 10 years time

Paf can just defend and even thats impossible against iaf.

Lastly ur economy cannot sustain any war at all

For Jaguars and MIG27/21 even
Manpads would suffice, as evident in Kargil. For airbases we already have Spada....a tested platform. Mig29 and Mirage 2000 are being upgraded, plus JF-17s and F-16s a good 120 of them would be enough. Then they got F-7PGs to back them up.

What i mean is, this is a useless argument opened by none other than a delusional Indian member aka Storm Force, who after repeated infractions and bans, gained some of his insanity but not all.

And for those of you, cruise missiles are effectively useless when talking about PAF and IAF airbases scenario, since it depends on what warhead they carry. The hangers and shelters are well spread out for this precise reason. You will need a shit loads of bombs to destroy those hardened shelters and/or cluster munitions in large amounts to disable aircraft on the ground.

there is no argument that this is a utterly useless discourse. but I thought the premise was PAF on offensive roles, thus your f16's mirages , and f7's will go up against a defensive Mig29, mirage2k, Jag and m27 fleet in Indian airspace, as you.... Where does manpads come into picture?
And I hope you do realise that Jag's, mig27's and mig21 have a service ceiling of 15000m, 14000m,and 17800 respectively, in this hypothetical scenario, they wont be flying low to hunt terrorists. For your guys to hit it with manpads, the soldier has to fly at about 10,000m on his flying carpet.

there is no argument that this is a utterly useless discourse. but I thought the premise was PAF on offensive roles, thus your f16's mirages , and f7's will go up against a defensive Mig29, mirage2k, Jag and m27 fleet in Indian airspace, as you.... Where does manpads come into picture?
And I hope you do realise that Jag's, mig27's and mig21 have a service ceiling of 15000m, 14000m,and 17800 respectively, in this hypothetical scenario, they wont be flying low to hunt terrorists. For your guys to hit it with manpads, the soldier has to fly at about 10,000m on his flying carpet.

Man,that was hilarious

Stop living in past dude.
There has been too big a gap between iaf and paf of late.

And to think of it we will have pakfa and rafale with lca in good numbers in 10 years time

Paf can just defend and even thats impossible against iaf.

Lastly ur economy cannot sustain any war at all

we've been hearing about PAKFA and LCA for almost a decade, little has materialized...

and regardless of economy we can and will defend ourselves....in 1999 there were crippling sanctions and despite that we still turned indian soldiers and aircrafts into target practice

Poliferating Anza-II/III MANPADs in large numbers to Dal Khalsa and its other Sikh allies will also help our cause. ;)

Couldn't tell if u were joking.:rolleyes:

According to my sources No. 24 Sq. is based @ Ambala

at moments notice we could wipe them out if the need ever arose

Really how?Do expand.Keep in mind a proportionate response.

we've been hearing about PAKFA and LCA for almost a decade, little has materialized...

and regardless of economy we can and will defend ourselves....in 1999 there were crippling sanctions and despite that we still turned indian soldiers and aircrafts into target practice

Thats precisely the reason that u are where u are.

The scenario is paf attacking iaf btw and not defending.

And no pakfa is not for pakistan.
For that mirages and migs are enough

Precisely one aircraft was lost to enemy fire in 1999 - that was a helicopter without countermeasures. Otherwise, our jets dropped thousands and thousands of pounds of bombs on your soldiers, mujahids, and their supply lanes and dumps, and you could do nothing about it. When NLI's Muntho Dhalo went up in flames, frantic distress signals from your soldiers were intercepted by our signal corps.

The only target practice that happened, happened from us on you. Don't invent non existent glory for yourself.

Book extract from "Despatches From Kargil" By Srinjoy Chowdhury - Vayu Sena

Really how?Do expand.Keep in mind a proportionate response.

render runways useless is usually the first step, followed by destroying anything in sight - be it a rotary or fixed wing aircraft, ATC operations tower(s), storage depots, fuel depots, radars....list is expansive.

There won't be any hostilities in near future.

India is too weak to even think about engaging Pakistan in a military war.

Indians don't have enough firepower to launch any successful invasion.

Pakistan's air power is vastly superior to India when taken in perspective.

India is 7x larger than Pakistan..but IAF isn't even 2 times larger than PAF...

render runways useless is usually the first step, followed by destroying anything in sight - be it a rotary or fixed wing aircraft, ATC operations tower(s), storage depots, fuel depots, radars....list is expansive.

I guess u need a reality check.

And how?Thats my question.Name the tools keeping in mind the defences and early warning measures in place. Then i'll answer.

Precisely one aircraft was lost to enemy fire in 1999 - that was a helicopter without countermeasures. Otherwise, our jets dropped thousands and thousands of pounds of bombs on your soldiers, mujahids, and their supply lanes and dumps, and you could do nothing about it. When NLI's Muntho Dhalo went up in flames, frantic distress signals from your soldiers were intercepted by our signal corps.

The only target practice that happened, happened from us on you. Don't invent non existent glory for yourself.

Book extract from "Despatches From Kargil" By Srinjoy Chowdhury - Vayu Sena
Don't waste ur time here.

I mean they are taking loan from imf,used f-16 from jordan and wanna strike on iaf bases.
I mean wow:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom