What's new

PAF Answer to the Super SU30MKI upgraded Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wars are not win with superior machines only...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
[--Leo--];2090721 said:
why india is purchasing aircraft so fast and so many?i mean 126 mrca deal after that you talk about super mki 270 then the fifth gen PAK FA since 2008-9 india is doing that i think they are angry they knows what pakistan is capable of in 2008 when india wanted to attack but india cannot do that he knows what will happened so i think that why india is purchsing aircraft so fast they should build then economy rather purchasing planes if the war doesn,t happened all the stuff will be outdated and they have to purchse new one about pakistan PAF is involved in project JF-17, FC-20 so both project are for upgrade and transfer of teconolgy so as F-16 pakistani enginer aware of tech of F-16 A/B and C/D are it on way to understand so in future pakistan able to build advance aircraft by itself its not wasting of money and we never want a war we always defend ourself at least pakistan doesn,t build crap like tejas indian said JF-17 teach is end of it life which have DSI and LERX which can only be found in F-35 now tejas desgin by france, engine american , radar israli, so far pakistan is going very fine i dono what so hurry india is purchasing plane

lol...big country big requirements..:butcher:

PAK FA is a decade away.

MMRCA has not been signed & TEJAS will need a MK2 upgrade to be a real threat to PAF after 2016.

WHAT IS A HEAR AND NOW REAL THREAT IS THE CURRENT SU30MKI and the existing 7-8 sqds of 140+ mki and the soon to be inducted additional 130 fighters by 2015.

THE THREAT HAS JUST INCREASED WITH THE RECENT annoucement by HAL AND IRKUT of russia declaring a SUPER SU30MKI is and will be the stanadard flanker in the IAF. after 2013 onwards

Defence Security Report
The threats are not seen this way as u usually see (Typical Masla Posts)......There is something called a vision,a plan,a future. If we see the Indian Airforce acquisitions, all these things are fairly mixed up at times. Induction of Tejas as airsuperiority made little sense when Indians maintained a considerable fleet of MKI or possible acquisition of MMRCA and Upgrade talks about MIG-29s? two things can be implied 1)IAF lack confidence in Tejas 2) Unwilling to reduce the operational burden induced by addition of a plane with role already assumed by many others in service. Secondly on MR front when MMRCA deal is in prospectus the expensive (or should i say over expensive) upgrade deal would make little sense, Instead of spending circa 70 Million USD a piece , more value could be extracted out by enhancing MMRCA deal, one thing which could have prompted this may be that IAF is suspecious that MMRCA isnt coming home anytime soon? I have never seen these questions raised anywhere? pehaps Indians not willing to discuss these issues or perhaps trying sort out a clear way out of confusing actions of IAF?

[--Leo--];2090721 said:
why india is purchasing aircraft so fast and so many?i mean 126 mrca deal after that you talk about super mki 270 then the fifth gen PAK FA

To replace Aging fleet. And to counter Growing Chinese Ambition. Recent Chinese activities are threat to world (including India). Its all defensive procurement

since 2008-9 india is doing that i think they are angry they knows what pakistan is capable of in 2008 when india wanted to attack

India never wanted to attack in 2008. Infact India never attacked Pakistan without provocation.

but india cannot do that he knows what will happened so i think that why india is purchsing aircraft so fast they should build then economy rather purchasing planes if the war doesn,t happened all the stuff will be outdated and they have to purchse new one about pakistan PAF is involved in project JF-17, FC-20 so both project are for upgrade and transfer of teconolgy so

Same apply to pakistan, Rather thean preaching us why don't you so the same?? (Investing more money on economy and infrastructure?)

as F-16 pakistani enginer aware of tech of F-16 A/B and C/D are it on way to understand so in future pakistan able to build advance aircraft by itself

Abhi Dilli door hai! Pakistan is way behind, It will take many years to achieve the capabilities.

its not wasting of money and we never want a war we always defend ourself

Out of 6 Indo-Pak war five you started, and still playing innocent?? Either you are ignorant or brainwashed

at least pakistan doesn't build crap like tejas indian said JF-17 teach is end of it life which have DSI and LERX which can only be found in F-35

Typical fan boy stuff. DSI is not latest technology, neither LREX. F22 has none of this but still its Ace fighter. DSI has nothing to do with RCS reduction.

now tejas desgin by france, engine american , radar israli, so far pakistan is going very fine i dono what so hurry india is purchasing plane

I think you should re-read the specs of LCA. Except Engine most of the component has Indian touch. and Insha-allah we will get our engine too.

The threats are not seen this way as u usually see (Typical Masla Posts)......There is something called a vision,a plan,a future. If we see the Indian Airforce acquisitions, all these things are fairly mixed up at times. Induction of Tejas as airsuperiority made little sense when Indians maintained a considerable fleet of MKI or possible acquisition of MMRCA and Upgrade talks about MIG-29s? two things can be implied 1)IAF lack confidence in Tejas 2) Unwilling to reduce the operational burden induced by addition of a plane with role already assumed by many others in service. Secondly on MR front when MMRCA deal is in prospectus the expensive (or should i say over expensive) upgrade deal would make little sense, Instead of spending circa 70 Million USD a piece , more value could be extracted out by enhancing MMRCA deal, one thing which could have prompted this may be that IAF is suspecious that MMRCA isnt coming home anytime soon? I have never seen these questions raised anywhere? pehaps Indians not willing to discuss these issues or perhaps trying sort out a clear way out of confusing actions of IAF?

I appreciate your post and I have highly regards for you, But I don't share the same view as yours. Every defense deal goes through MLU (Mid life upgrade). Su30MKI upgrade is part of MLU. The cost of MLU depends upon the requirement.

@LCA: LCA main role will be "point defense". I doubt if it would be used as Multirole or Air superiority. Indian Leaders and Officers are corrupt, many time they have sabotaged Indegenious products. The get heavy commission on each defense deal. They had sabotaged Arjuna engine, They put sand in fuel tank during first trial of Arjuna Tank.

@MMRCA: MMRCA delivery is no doubt late. I think additional Su30 MKI and LCA will fill that gap. Mr AK antony (our Def min) is honest person and he is committed towards indegenious projects, Till he is there I hope LCA/ALH/LCH/Arjuna has future..

what a pointless thread!,, a troll fest unless the mods close it down.

On one hand the OP says Tejas and the other stuff is far away but on the very second line, mentions Super MKI is coming in 2015!

When would the upgrade begin and how much time would it take? And the 270 super su30mki won't be in addition to the current 150 su30's. IMO by the time the J-10 B would start induction into PAF, you are not taking that into consideration.

sir J-10b will star induction by 2014-2015 onwards....and that too 40-50 J-10B will induct. SU-30mki -> 272+ 40 su-30mki for nuke strike....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom