What's new

PAF AIRPOWER A FLOAT

not paf but USAF elephant walk
pakistan-air-force-new-wallpapers-2013-4-jpg.23329

Engine design I believe with the RD-93.

@Windjammer Lets not tell people everything :-)

its not engine design.
Lets not at least fool people!

That oil is coming from drain holes that are located in the engine cowlings. Engines like to spew oil if they`re over serviced, and that is why you see those marks. Sometimes its the engine oil, and sometimes its the CSD/IDG oil, if thats overservced..

Engine design I believe with the RD-93.

@Windjammer Lets not tell people everything :-)
@Oscar,
No worries dude, i'm all ears but just want to say one thing, spent some time with the boys at Monal and KC Grill, we hear of 1965 spirit, i tell you 2014 is something else, there's nothing in vicinity that the PAF can't tame and watch out for this toy.... gives a good laugh when some refer to it as a dual seat TRAINER. :sarcastic:

upload_2014-4-5_8-7-37.png

This thread is need of the hour, some retards were taking cheap shots at our airforce.
These two state of the art fighters together make a credible deterrence against any force
Wink ;)

A JF-17 in national colours runs in for the 2014 Pakistan Day Fly Past.

JF-17 ADV armed with four AAMS.

F-16B MLU releasing LGBs, note AMRAAM rounds on wingtips

A pair of JF-17s in fighter/ground attack and intercept configurations.

Looks who is here! Well come back windy. It is great to see you back again. :D

@Oscar,
No worries dude, i'm all ears but just want to say one thing, spent some time with the boys at Monal and KC Grill, we hear of 1965 spirit, i tell you 2014 is something else, there's nothing in vicinity that the PAF can't tame and watch out for this toy.... gives a good laugh when some refer to it as a dual seat TRAINER. :sarcastic:

View attachment 23348
I would not pay much heed to what people say about the F-16 Janab. That thing is possibly the premier strike fighter in the region.. for reasons in performance of EW systems that are unparalleled within the area. But that is the direct opinion of the users.. not some copy paste look up on wikipedia and paper comparison .

its not engine design.
Lets not at least fool people!

That oil is coming from drain holes that are located in the engine cowlings. Engines like to spew oil if they`re over serviced, and that is why you see those marks. Sometimes its the engine oil, and sometimes its the CSD/IDG oil, if thats overservced..
Umm.. is that NOT part of the design?

Last edited:
@Oscar,

View attachment 23348
there is one guy who recycles his own articles again and again and considers block 52s barely matching up to the awesomenss of Tejas

@Oscar,

View attachment 23348

Dual seat trainer? Who said that? But the fact is we need more of these.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom