What's new

PAF AIRPOWER A FLOAT

Thanks to all for the warm welcome,.... much appreciated. It's been over six months since i last posted here. I was back in Pakistan recently, no need to mention that i met up with some PAF boys....all that later however just like to say that PAF is riding high and JF-17 is proving to be a credible platform specially with it's now BVR capability operational, so much so that PAF constantly uses iut to fly air patrols and fly missions against insurgents.

upload_2014-4-4_9-29-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-4_9-8-7.png
    upload_2014-4-4_9-8-7.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 91
Thanks to all for the warm welcome,.... much appreciated. It's been over six months since i last posted here. I was back in Pakistan recently, no need to mention that i met up with some PAF boys....all that later however just like to say that PAF is riding high and JF-17 is proving to be a credible platform specially with it's now BVR capability operational, so much so that PAF constantly uses iut to fly air patrols and fly missions against insurgents.

View attachment 23247
are you the admin of pdf fb page???
if you are then unban all members whom you have banned :lol: :lol:

Whats your name? Did you put up some bad comments? I regularly ban indians. Most of them put disrespecting comments.
no i didnt disrespect any.......
its been a long time since i was banned

It was due to a debate with some of the members..........
leave it

@Oscar What's with the oil leakage in JF-17? seen that too in Dubai air show

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom