What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Ok.OK Fine I am sick and tired of this debate PAF can do what ever it wants.After all when has been PAF accountable in front of the taxpayers.Neither anyone here wants to admit the spirit of Islam and Nor does they wanna Admit Science.

I JUST ASKED A SINGLE REASON OR ADVANTAGE that women have over Men and all i get in return are get Emotional Replies.

Fine. JUNK Air force flying JUNK AIRCRAFT and Now Also Adding JUNK PILOTS.

Congratulations India you have won the Air war even before a single Shot is Fired.

You people remind me something that I don’t know why I have forgotten:

We sacrifice, go through miseries, endure difficulties, fight and even die for religion, but not follow it.

The era of decision making on the basis of religion is long gone my friends………since when last time you people heard about any “decision” purely on the basis of religion in our beloved Islamic Republic of Pakistan…….!!!!!..........why you people are expecting PAF to decide its future religiously….......sadly but realistically saying, making decisions on the basis of religion is no more our tradition and this is the reality.........!!!!

As a lover of Islam, it’s really painful, but let me say this, “don’t bring Islam into everything.” Yes, on the logical grounds you can debate about this decision……..yes you can say when men are here than why you need females………or things like that…!!!

You cannot bound the females in this modern tenure……..the desire and need of “job” by the females is as high as ever before and you people cannot just reverse the process by bringing religious claims….…..the logic here is very simple, choose the best of the worst…….if you cannot bound them than at least give them some “respectable” ways of showing their talents………personally, I am not in favor of this decision, but my friends don’t you think serving in PAF is more respectable by any means than show biz, modeling, “show piece” for brands and boutiques etc.….…..!!!!

By the way, what is the source…...I am still unable to confirm this……!!!!

yes agree with you...... i can remember when i visited Pakistan 2 years ago i went to the restaurant where they had a poster saying "Vacancies available" and i asked them what type of Vacancy is available and they said its only for females (probably they wanted a waitress)

i know there are very poor peoples in Pakistan and in some families there is no other way but females have to work to earn bread and butter and why not join PAF instead of working in a restaurant? first recommendation is always staying at home no doubt nothing is better than that but if you really have to work instead of doing small jobs like working in a restaurant, sewing clothes, working in other peoples houses (maids), working in offices, or working in a corporate company why not join PAF instead and earn respect in your families and serve your country at the same time and of course u will be getting paid for your service in the Air force.

I would prefer women working in PAF instead of Offices any day but my first recommendation will still remain that ladies better stay at home.

are the women really successful in war conditions??

btw its a fact that women population is surpassing manly population in the whole world except india where the baby girls are killed as soon as they are born..

if woman cant win a boxing match with the man how can she perform against men in the battle, woman is always afraid of lizard :D(we threw some rubber lizard to the girls in our class and hell they screamed like hell haha)

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply i thought this thread is Probably dead but well here is the answer for Post 93.

A child is Precious,Future of the Nation and Priceless.So Why give Women this Priceless thing.

Because women have been made for it.If you give this task to a man then Probably he would Raise the Child.But the Child would not get the Love and Caring of The Mother

And When this Person grows up as he Would have seen the love of his Mother anybody cannot expect him to show love.Because Child Hood experiences never Vanish.

NOTHING and i mean NOTHING in the World can Replace a Mother.And That's Why Islam has Declared Mother 3 times more Valuable and Important than Father.

Every Muslim wants to go to Heaven.But you know what Heaven Lies under the Feet of Mother.Just Think about such a high Value and Importance Islam has given to Women.Such Importance Men cannot even Dream of.

Similarly as Men can raise a child but not Perfectly Women can Fly the Plane but that doesn't mean that they can do it the Best way.Personally i think Women who want to Replace the Roles assigned to them by ALLAH are Ungrateful to ALLAH.

And One More thing Regarding the Importance of Parents and Mother.

If all that's true, then no wonder we're treated like crap! Women, I mean. True, men and women have varied roles. But those roles aren't meant to place burdens on us. We don't want to "replace" our roles. We want to make our lives more meanigful because we have time to spare. BTW, I hope by parents you meant the presence of a DAD aswell (other than the mother) in the relationship with the children.

Ok.OK Fine I am sick and tired of this debate PAF can do what ever it wants.After all when has been PAF accountable in front of the taxpayers.Neither anyone here wants to admit the spirit of Islam and Nor does they wanna Admit Science.

I JUST ASKED A SINGLE REASON OR ADVANTAGE that women have over Men and all i get in return are get Emotional Replies.

Fine. JUNK Air force flying JUNK AIRCRAFT and Now Also Adding JUNK PILOTS.

Congratulations India you have won the Air war even before a single Shot is Fired.

They r shorter and having less weight than men so can handle G's very easily.

Its just one reason that u ask. I hope the question is answered. I've a list of advantages that woman have and they are not less than men. Mind it.

Stop ur BS :sniper: (The second highlighted part).

are the women really successful in war conditions??

btw its a fact that women population is surpassing manly population in the whole world except india where the baby girls are killed as soon as they are born..

if woman cant win a boxing match with the man how can she perform against men in the battle, woman is always afraid of lizard :D(we threw some rubber lizard to the girls in our class and hell they screamed like hell haha)

Those who affraid off lizard cann't dare to join any force. Ya jigar walo ki baty hay janab. :cheers:

I don’t mind female pilots as long as they don’t fall into enemy hands a great disrespect for me atleast and I believe many of my pakistani bros ,in case of war they should be allowed to fly only defensive sorties within our territory so if they have to bail out it should be over our territory.let the men handle the offensive attacks.

Those who affraid off lizard cann't dare to join any force. Ya jigar walo ki baty hay janab. :cheers:

Lolz that is an excellent reason for not letting famles join armed forces. What if one fine day a lizard thinks of taking a nap in the cockpit of an F-16 of all places. And by some wicked twist of fate that same day a female pilot (Who is afraid of lizards) is assigned to that air craft to carry out an important mission. That'll really be a disaster and thus all females should be forbidden to join the air force.:rofl:

My 6 year old niece caught a lizard and crushed it in front of me while my jaw dropped. I hope all the nay sayers in this thread have their daughters grow up and have free will. It will be a difficult time in your life no doubt. But hey you can always make the papers like those other retards that shoot their children for honour.

Lolz that is an excellent reason for not letting famles join armed forces. What if one fine day a lizard thinks of taking a nap in the cockpit of an F-16 of all places. And by some wicked twist of fate that same day a female pilot (Who is afraid of lizards) is assigned to that air craft to carry out an important mission. That'll really be a disaster and thus all females should be forbidden to join the air force.:rofl:

hahahaha very funny :disagree:
You can add some cockroches, spiders etc etc.

Lady Pilots need to pass lizard cockroches ,spider tests :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOP if get a chance for GDP I'll show my guts bcoz I can kill cockroch with my hand, Lizard with my footwear and snake with my brother's cricket bat. (Was a student of Pre-medical) hahahahaha

NOP if get a chance for GDP I'll show my guts bcoz I can kill cockroch with my hand, Lizard with my footwear and snake with my brother's cricket bat. (Was a student of Pre-medical) hahahahaha

Do you not think that "AAP kuch jarurata se jyada hi zalim ho."hahhaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just kidding please don't mind.

They r shorter and having less weight than men so can handle G's very easily.

Its just one reason that u ask. I hope the question is answered. I've a list of advantages that woman have and they are not less than men. Mind it.

Stop ur BS :sniper: (The second highlighted part).

Yar This is the most stupid reason i have ever heard.I can Name a million men who are shorter equivalent to women.So now where is your advantage.

As far as BS is concerned i pray with my heart that what i am talking becomes BS but if the present Policies continue my BS could become reality.

Back
Top Bottom