What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

@Mr X,

I am sorry but Allah has not made women to fight in the war

Ask any married man then he will give you the answere:rofl:

There are so many disadvantages for women fighter pilots
1) They will marry, have childrens and her duties will be divided

That's why IAF condition is best for both of them .(no chilldren till certain age):victory:

2) They are not physically strong if on battlefield if she needs to fight(by hand) with enemy (men) she is expected to lose

I think you missed this thread.they don't need to be physically strong as their opponents.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/22232-pictures-women-armed-forces.html

Due you really think that any man can fight with them.

ohh come on I think whole battalion will do sullender if this is not the most likely scenario then definatly atleast rebal seeds will grow their.because some wants to kill them as she is a enemy and definatly some wants to protect them:P

Do you not think that PAF/IAF should find these qualities in their male soldiers also????(4/5 gen.. warfare):rofl:

so you can win war without using single bullet

Bye the way martial art and like this self defence technique can make them equal or superear than her conter parts.

3) Danger of being raped

humm this is a actual threat.but think honestly iska woman and uski dignity se jyada hamari khud ki thinking se lena dena hian if we littlebit change our thinking this issue will not be their.

we south indian make so much hue and cry when women gets rape and make senselization news..(some time i wonder peoples make so much cry because they really feels so much pain by assuming her near and dear or because they did't get chance.):argh:

just honestly asked any girl who has been raped.who gave them more pain the raper who raped her or WE as a society just to make this a hot masala news..and makes our best that raped tag should always shine whenever we remember her.

I don't think in open minded socity this issues make so much hue and cry.not because they don't have a dignity but because they did't give it so much importance.

i think in rape she will just feels pain in 5 min.(and again it just depend on individual to individual because some may be enjoy this as u know this is a 21th century and we know this that this fantecy exists too )

in my thinking cheating specally in love is bigger crime than rape bcoz it gives more pain and till longer period of time than a rape but we never talk about this.

4) they are very soft hearted so might reveal secrets of our country
:woot:
have you ever chased a real girl ???i don't think so otherwise u will never tell atleast the world soft hearted :rofl:
5) the list goes on..............[/QUOTE]
if issue 3 will be solved than list will never go on and on.and u know bettar than ME

Last edited:
looool, so now you are now down to scientific hypothesis, i have proved the historical battle been fought by women in air & on land

i can even say it that 'If there were no Russian women, i have no doubt Russians must have gone down & Stalin would have reached Berlin in Chains, I can challenge any one on this statement'

& no matter what you say they i.e the PAF officials have not decided to induct women after a 'knee jerk reaction', they must have thoroughly thought on this issue

EMO,

I am sorry but I wouldn't like to discuss anything anymore on this thread. In fact I do not know anything about Pakistan as someone said, it would be better for me not to discuss the matter when it is related to Pakistan.

If you think we should discuss then I will message you. Let me Know

Thanks,

KS

EMO,

I am sorry but I wouldn't like to discuss anything anymore on this thread. In fact I do not know anything about Pakistan as someone said, it would be better for me not to discuss the matter when it is related to Pakistan.

If you think we should discuss then I will message you. Let me Know

Thanks,

KS

I know what will be your points, So No thanks :pakistan:

I am not in favour of both salafi or JI , you misunderstood me , i am only muslim and always try to follow basic fundamentals of islam(qalma,namaz,Ramazan,zakat,haj),

If Islam allow women pilot , i have no objection.

Your comment is non sense

Islam do allow joining of Canadian armed forces which are part of NATO which are occupying Afgh & killing the innocent freedom fighters taliban in Afgh(according to you)

pathetic, ain't eh?
talk about Hypocrisy & double standards.....

Last edited:
I know what will be your points, So No thanks :pakistan:

And I know you won't be having any answer to them,

Anyways I have decided not to log in Defence.pk anymore.

This is my last reply on this forum..

God bless humanity.

Congratulations once again..

Islam do allow joining of Canadian armed forces which are part of NATO which are occupying Afgh & killing the innocent freedom fighter taliban in Afgh(according to you)

pathetic, ain't eh?

Emo is very angry today!!!

Cool down fellas!!! :lol:

@Mr X,

I am sorry but Allah has not made women to fight in the war

Ask any married man then he will give you the answere:rofl:

There are so many disadvantages for women fighter pilots
1) They will marry, have childrens and her duties will be divided

That's why IAF condition is best for both of them .(no chilldren till certain age):victory:

2) They are not physically strong if on battlefield if she needs to fight(by hand) with enemy (men) she is expected to lose

I think you missed this thread.they don't need to be physically strong as their opponents.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/22232-pictures-women-armed-forces.html

Due you really think that any man can fight with them.

ohh come on I think whole battalion will do sullender if this is not the most likely scenario then definatly atleast rebal seeds will grow their.because some wants to kill them as she is a enemy and definatly some wants to protect them:P

Do you not think that PAF/IAF should find these qualities in their male soldiers also????(4/5 gen.. warfare):rofl:

so you can win war without using single bullet

Bye the way martial art and like this self defence technique can make them equal or superear than her conter parts.

3) Danger of being raped

humm this is a actual threat.but think honestly iska woman and uski dignity se jyada hamari khud ki thinking se lena dena hian if we littlebit change our thinking this issue will not be their.

we south indian make so much hue and cry when women gets rape and make senselization news..(some time i wonder peoples make so much cry because they really feels so much pain by assuming her near and dear or because they did't get chance.):argh:

just honestly asked any girl who has been raped.who gave them more pain the raper who raped her or WE as a society just to make this a hot masala news..and makes our best that raped tag should always shine whenever we remember her.

I don't think in open minded socity this issues make so much hue and cry.not because they don't have a dignity but because they did't give it so much importance.

i think in rape she will just feels pain in 5 min.(and again it just depend on individual to individual because some may be enjoy this as u know this is a 21th century and we know this that this fantecy exists too )

in my thinking cheating specally in love is bigger crime than rape bcoz it gives more pain and till longer period of time than a rape but we never talk about this.

4) they are very soft hearted so might reveal secrets of our country
:woot:
have you ever chased a real girl ???i don't think so otherwise u will never tell atleast the world soft hearted :rofl:
5) the list goes on.............
if issue 3 will be solved than list will never go on and on.and u know bettar than ME

Some very wishful and unrealistic propositions there. I don't see one soldier caring if the opposition is female. That's not how wars are fought mate.

Last edited:

God bless humanity.

i have answered to each & every point you made in similar thread, So no point in beating the dead horse because no matter what i do i know there are people who won't change, don't know why people are so touchy :lol:

Thanks
:pakistan:

Last edited:

God bless humanity.

Dude, senti wenti choro, maje karo, like me.:bounce:

It would be nice to have a girlfriend atleast as a fighter pilot. I have never had beer on a fighter jet.

I drink, while she flies. :cheesy::cheesy:

Islam do allow joining of Canadian armed forces which are part of NATO which are occupying Afgh & killing the innocent freedom fighters taliban in Afgh(according to you)

pathetic, ain't eh?

Yes , i know that but canadian forces dont force any one go to Afghanistan .

Pakistan is also supporting NATO it means all soldiers should resign?

unfortunately for you, Pakistani Armed Forces & its leadership has got something up in their skulls....

any ways, Women are going to PAF, non of you can do anything to stop it

Sorry to jump in here, i have read through the whole thread. I am in favor of giving females their fair shot at everything without giving them any special favors. If they are good enough well they can do whatever they want following the same rules applicable for men.

Also from a religious perspective, i don't think its written anywhere that women cannot fight in wars, if i am wrong please correct me with examples.

Also if we are talking about the wars fought 1400 years ago, than not letting women fight in those wars was the right thing because unless its Uma Thurman from Kill Bill (Or Xena, the warrior princess for that matter), no ordinary women can match a man in a face to face sword or spear fight. However, in modern warfare where more mental strength is required rether than physcal strength, for example in a high tech air plane where you can kill someone with a mere press of a button, women have an equal chance of scoring a kill against a man and vice versa.

Also about the fear of a women pilot being caught and raped while ejecting on enemy territory, I have two ponts,

1- Didn't the females who went to wars to take care of the injured etc during the early wars faced the same danger? Its not as if they were miles away from the battle front out of reach of the enemy, they were right there in the middle of it.

2- What is more fearful? Death or Rape? every Muslim man that goes to a war knows if he dies he will be considered a "Shaheed" which has a higher status than the one who returns alive and that is why he doesn't fear death. So if the fear of loosing one's life which is more precious than anything else does not affect a Muslim, why does any other fear stop a Muslim women from fighting in the way of Allah?

One a lighter note, what do u mean they dont force anyone? Is there an army in this world that asks for volunteers when sendin their forces to a war????

@Mr X,
read your post above

acha yaar........ don't discuss samething again and again, i am fed up with this topic

this is 21st century and every moderate country recruiting women in its armed forces....... as i said before........ women prefer to fly F22 rather than making food in the kitchen...... the world has changed so just relax i am not defending anything and this is my last post here

Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom