What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

I am also sick of this thread so everyone who's support's PAF women induction.

Just give me a single solid reason(NOT XX century or women get out of homes thing).Just One Solid Reason supported by Proof.That Proves women are worth the risk and investment.

lev it buddy...PAK-YES
let them celebrate the joy of mortal world.

lev it buddy...PAK-YES
let them celebrate the joy of mortal world.

I am also sick of this thread so everyone who's support's PAF women induction.

Just give me a single solid reason(NOT XX century or women get out of homes thing).Just One Solid Reason supported by Proof.That Proves women are worth the risk and investment.

Both of you didn't reply to my previous questions, Look post # 92 an 93. Waiting for ur reply........

Both of you didn't reply to my previous questions, Look post # 92 an 93. Waiting for ur reply........

listen FlyingEagle and others please stop arguing on this topic

I can reply to all of your questions flying eagle but that will only lead to another debate so i am refraining. Womens can be allowed to participate in the war under certain circumstances. Both of you are right on your opinion but you need to understand how and when women can participate and when she cannot participate. It is not like they can be permitted to fight side by side with men on the very first day.... their first job is not to fight in the war though if ever need arises they can participate....... as i said depends upon the circumstances

For example i will give you 1 example where many of you know Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqua R.A. participated in Jang-e-Jamal (The battle of Camels) against Hazrat Ali R.a. I did not want to mention this here where two muslim groups fought against each other and that was probably the first war ever took place between two Muslim groups.

I don't feel necassary to repeat the whole story of Jang-e-Jamal as you can all read from internet but bear in mind that one group was lead by Hazrat Ali R.A while second group was lead by Hazrat Ayesha R.A. and some other Sahabas (Hazrat Talha and Zubair R.A.)

Second example i can give you is during the era of Tariq bin Ziyad (i think) there was a battle somewhere and muslims were losing and the army of Kuffar had reached very close to the camps of Muslim womens. So the womens came out holding sticks and whatever they could grab and started beating their husbands and brothers and whoever they could see and insisted to let them go in war instead of them so that they could fight against Kuffar in the name of Islam and muslims were so ashamed of themselves that they stood again and fought the war again and won the war but one thing that comes into my mind is...... women were present in the battlefield doing other kind of jobs

I can also give some examples to defend that why women should not be allowed to participate in the war (and that does not include rape or any other stupid excuses) but i think its time to close this thread....... its too much now

Last edited:
listen FlyingEagle and others please stop arguing on this topic

I can reply to all of your questions flying eagle but that will only lead to another debate so i am refraining. Womens can be allowed to participate in the war under certain circumstances. Both of you are right on your opinion but you need to understand how and when women can participate and when she cannot participate. It is not like they can be permitted to fight side by side with men on the very first day.... their first job is not to fight in the war though if ever need arises they can participate....... as i said depends upon the circumstances

For example i will give you 1 example where many of you know Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqua R.A. participated in Jang-e-Jamal (The battle of Camels) against Hazrat Ali R.a. I did not want to mention this here where two muslim groups fought against each other and that was probably the first war ever took place between two Muslim groups.

I don't feel necassary to repeat the whole story of Jang-e-Jamal as you can all read from internet but bear in mind that one group was lead by Hazrat Ali R.A while second group was lead by Hazrat Ayesha R.A. and some other Sahabas (Hazrat Talha and Zubair R.A.)

Second example i can give you is during the era of Tariq bin Ziyad (i think) there was a battle somewhere and muslims were losing and the army of Kuffar had reached very close to the camps of Muslim womens. So the womens came out holding sticks and whatever they could grab and started beating their husbands and brothers and whoever they could see and insisted to let them go in war instead of them so that they could fight against Kuffar in the name of Islam and muslims were so ashamed of themselves that they stood again and fought the war again and won the war but one thing that comes into my mind is...... women were present in the battlefield doing other kind of jobs

I can also give some examples to defend that why women should not be allowed to participate in the war (and that does not include rape or any other stupid excuses) but i think its time to close this thread....... its too much now

Thanks for ur reply Sir. :cheers: With due respect to you, I mean the same as you explain but Why I'm asking to both of them bcoz one of them post that he know some hadees I want to learn it and the second one replied its useless to give 5 billion machine in woman hands it :taz: me...nothing more than this.

Regards,

Sorry for the late reply i thought this thread is Probably dead but well here is the answer for Post 93.

A child is Precious,Future of the Nation and Priceless.So Why give Women this Priceless thing.

Because women have been made for it.If you give this task to a man then Probably he would Raise the Child.But the Child would not get the Love and Caring of The Mother

And When this Person grows up as he Would have seen the love of his Mother anybody cannot expect him to show love.Because Child Hood experiences never Vanish.

NOTHING and i mean NOTHING in the World can Replace a Mother.And That's Why Islam has Declared Mother 3 times more Valuable and Important than Father.

Every Muslim wants to go to Heaven.But you know what Heaven Lies under the Feet of Mother.Just Think about such a high Value and Importance Islam has given to Women.Such Importance Men cannot even Dream of.

Similarly as Men can raise a child but not Perfectly Women can Fly the Plane but that doesn't mean that they can do it the Best way.Personally i think Women who want to Replace the Roles assigned to them by ALLAH are Ungrateful to ALLAH.

And One More thing Regarding the Importance of Parents and Mother.

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: “A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and asked him for permission to participate in jihaad. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him, ‘Are your parents alive?’ He said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘Then your jihaad is with them.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2842; Muslim, 2549)

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply i thought this thread is Probably dead but well here is the answer for Post 93.

A child is Precious,Future of the Nation and Priceless.So Why give Women this Priceless thing.

Because women have been made for it.If you give this task to a man then Probably he would Raise the Child.But the Child would not get the Love and Caring of The Mother

And When this Person grows up as he Would have seen the love of his Mother anybody cannot expect him to show love.Because Child Hood experiences never Vanish.

NOTHING and i mean NOTHING in the World can Replace a Mother.And That's Why Islam has Declared Mother 3 times more Valuable and Important than Father.

Every Muslim wants to go to Heaven.But you know what Heaven Lies under the Feet of Mother.Just Think about such a high Value and Importance Islam has given to Women.Such Importance Men cannot even Dream of.

Similarly as Men can raise a child but not Perfectly Women can Fly the Plane but that doesn't mean that they can do it the Best way.Personally i think Women who want to Replace the Roles assigned to them by ALLAH are Ungrateful to ALLAH.

dear friend, your post do make sense and i agree with your above post but please reply to one of my question

Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqa (Radiullah ta'allah anha) participated in the battle of camels also known as Jang-e-Jamal in Urdu/Arabic? Was she not a women? was she not the wife of our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W? was she not called The mother of the mo'meen (believers)? If women were never allowed to take part in the war, she would have never prepared the Army to fight against Hazrat Ali R.A. and Hazrat Zubair and Talha R.A. (May Allah bless them all) would have gone to fight alone along with other Muslim forces.

Did she commit a sin after participating in that war? i am not saying womens shall be allowed to participate along side men but upto certain extents Islam also allows women to take a part in the war.

Yes there are many disadvantages and they should refrain and i would strongly dis-recommend but if ever need arises they can also participate in the war (my own opinion only)

This thread has become a fireball.

I still don't get it, what's wrong with Women becoming Fighter Pilots?

Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqa (Radiullah ta'allah anha) participated in the battle of camels also known as Jang-e-Jamal in Urdu/Arabic? Was she not a women? was she not the wife of our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W? was she not called The mother of the mo'meen (believers)? If women were never allowed to take part in the war, she would have never prepared the Army to fight against Hazrat Ali R.A. and Hazrat Zubair and Talha R.A. (May Allah bless them all) would have gone to fight alone along with other Muslim forces.

Did she commit a sin after participating in that war? i am not saying womens shall be allowed to participate along side men but upto certain extents Islam also allows women to take a part in the war.

I don't Know about it but i have heard(And I again say NOT CONFIRMED)that later she Realized that she was Wrong.(I AGAIN SAY NOT CONFIRMED I HAVE JUST HEARD NOT KNOW WETHER IT'S TRUE OR FALSE)

Yes there are many disadvantages and they should refrain but if need arises they can also participate in the war (my own opinion only)

I have been Saying this all along participate in war but when you have no other Choice either MEN have ended or It's Just the last stand.

I don't Know about it but i have heard(And I again say NOT CONFIRMED)that later she Realized that she was Wrong.(I AGAIN SAY NOT CONFIRMED I HAVE JUST HEARD NOT KNOW WETHER IT'S TRUE OR FALSE)

I have been Saying this all along participate in war but when you have no other Choice either MEN have ended or It's Just the last stand.
well if you have never heard of Jang-e-Jamal than why even argue with you :P

read the history, you might want to change your mind...... type "Battle of Camels" in google search engine and read from reliable Islamic website only

this is a wikipedia article so you cannot confirm its authenticity but this article gives you an idea of that war and this was the first link i found from google :p so research your self for reliable links

Battle of Bassorah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just a brief introduction to that war:

That battle took place after the assasination of Hazrat Usman R.A. and while Hazrat Ayesha R.A. was coming back from Makkah to Madina she heard that Hazrat Usman RA was martyred and Hazrat Ali R.A. has been declared a new Caliph. Then she decided to return to Makkah and......................... read the whole story from Internet

It was called Jang-e-Jamal (the battle of camels) because while she was preparing her army she received support from ex-governer (i think) of Yemen who sent her 600 Camels and thousands of Dinars to help fight against Ali R.A. This battle was called First Fitnah among Muslims since two muslim groups had never fought before this battle

I don't wanna Know about Muslims Fighting each Other it makes me depress.

And Also I want to Ask by fighting do you mean that she Physically Fought or Did She Just was Commander not fighting Physically.

Last edited:
I don't wanna Know about Muslims Fighting each Other it makes me depress.

And Also I want to Ask by fighting do you mean that she Physically Fought or Did She Just was Commander not fighting Physically.

My last post here:

well if you close your eyes the truth/reality will never change :angry:

Read from that wikipedia link u will find your answer.... its a long story not easy to explain in short...... and this is a air force section not Islamic History :sick:

Last edited:
No i don't wanna read.

And in Any Case a single Occurrence and that also disputed(I suspect different sects would have different versions of the story) does not justify that women can be allowed to fight with a Fighter Aircraft.

And does this war really justify that women should fight.Was at that time Islamic Empire under threat or was at that time Islamic Empire a Puny state.Answer is No.But we are neither an Empire nor do we have been at Peace ever since Independence.

Actually this whole Concept is absurd.Women in AF.We are begging around the world for Fighters and our Powerful Multiple enemies are getting new toys daily and here we get stupid Suggestions that women should be Included.Americans and all those west can afford this thing we cannot.

We give Women a fighter and if she fails due to some Unforeseen Problems then we cannot say that Don't worry next time when we give woman a fighter we will take care of the Problem because if we even lose Once there will be no Next time.We have to make sure that we have the best.

Come on Man we are in a war and Poor so we cannot afford to experiment.Men have been Fighting wars Since the beginning of Mankind and there is no evidence that women can fight better.

Once again PAF change the life of a normal Pakistani female. I think they consider them as a good investment and not like our neighbor's. I hope now this time PAF get sucess in search of lady pilots who can meet all the standards and can be raised to supersonic. Best of luck and congrts to all who are applying. Seems to me "mehnat ka phal mil gaya :) " Want to say thanks to all of them who support it in my last thread 51 %.
:victory::victory:

Regards,

Good News for you

You people remind me something that I don’t know why I have forgotten:

We sacrifice, go through miseries, endure difficulties, fight and even die for religion, but not follow it.

The era of decision making on the basis of religion is long gone my friends………since when last time you people heard about any “decision” purely on the basis of religion in our beloved Islamic Republic of Pakistan…….!!!!!..........why you people are expecting PAF to decide its future religiously….......sadly but realistically saying, making decisions on the basis of religion is no more our tradition and this is the reality.........!!!!

As a lover of Islam, it’s really painful, but let me say this, “don’t bring Islam into everything.” Yes, on the logical grounds you can debate about this decision……..yes you can say when men are here than why you need females………or things like that…!!!

You cannot bound the females in this modern tenure……..the desire and need of “job” by the females is as high as ever before and you people cannot just reverse the process by bringing religious claims….…..the logic here is very simple, choose the best of the worst…….if you cannot bound them than at least give them some “respectable” ways of showing their talents………personally, I am not in favor of this decision, but my friends don’t you think serving in PAF is more respectable by any means than show biz, modeling, “show piece” for brands and boutiques etc.….…..!!!!

By the way, what is the source…...I am still unable to confirm this……!!!!

Back
Top Bottom