What's new

P-15A Kolkata-class DDG is here

I suggest Indian members in PDF shall spend more time in Chinese section instead of trolling there.

no one in China will get butt hurt by a ship looking like P15A, we already had similiar type 10 years ago. Take your time.

Then why posting the pics and details of your ships here .

What about the propulsion? Isn't the engine Ukranian and the diesel one German?

And yes P-15A can launch cruise missiles.
2× 8-cell UVLM for 16 BrahMos anti-ship and land-attack missiles[1][2]
show me the picture? all you just image that P15A could launch super large Brahmos.

Then why posting the pics and details of your ships here .
tell you where your enemy gets, and its not the right time to boast yourself.

Go search in the Chinese section the 052D thread, you can get all you want. Not to offend, P15A is way behind 052D. It looks more like an mix hot pot.

Don't put P15B and 055 in the same bracket, 055 will have at least 96-128 vertical launching units. Can P15A launch cruise missile?

I think P15A could only be compared with PLA navy's 052B.

China could build the whole DDG ship including bots and nuts, what about India?

View attachment 11361
Yes Kolkata class can launch cruise missiles. Infact all of our warships(frigates/Destroyers) can.

tell you where your enemy gets, and its not the right time to boast yourself.

Oh so you are here to boast about your ships . Get a life .

The only ones who bought china into this thread are you chinese trolls .

Yes Kolkata class can launch cruise missiles. Infact all of our warships(frigates/Destroyers) can.

The problem is how many cruise missile your ships can carry and the way it launch those missiles.

Oh so you are here to boast about your ships . Get a life .

Don't tell me you are not jealous and wanna have this baby in your navy. better go for American Agies which is hundred times powerful than what you have.

First you shall downsize Brahmos to stuff it in the VLS.

:lol:

Keep up. This was back in 2010.

Brahmos-706154

First you shall downsize Brahmos to stuff it in the VLS.
Then you are not updated. No downsize is needed and all of our firgates/destroyer classes are equipped with cruise missiles. Hell even Rajput class can fire ballastic missiles.

Don't tell me you are not jealous and wanna have this baby in your navy. better go for American Agies which is hundred times powerful than what you have.

Sorry dude , don't give a flying fcuk to what the chinese have .

Our navy and modernisation with the new ships are enough for our needs .

The problem is how many cruise missile your ships can carry and the way it launch those missiles.

No one is interested in your ships here buddy - the Indian destroyers do not draw inspiration from Chinese ships nor are they trying to emulate Chinese ships in any way. so stop with the d!** measuring.

and, this is not a vs thread so spare us your cr@p.

show me the picture? all you just image that P15A could launch super large Brahmos.
destroyer+vertical+launch+BrahMos+anti-ship+missiles+virrat+aircraft+carrier++Sea+King+helicopters+Sea+Harrier+fighter+planes+from+aircraft+carriers,+ski+-+jump+night+fired+the+Barak+anti-aircraft+missiles+INDIAN+NAVY+IN+(1).jpg

All our main ships can launch Brahmos.

Back
Top Bottom