What's new

Overseas Pakistanis like this are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably mad cause his sister eloped with a Pakistani.
Your father must be an abuse he must have beaten your mother in front of you and called women all sorts of awful names for you to refer to other peoples sisters like this.

I pity you. Dirty mind. So called “Muslims”

The lady and other far right Brits who are sharing the video and singling out Pakistanis.
But they are not lying?

That's your problem right there, you can't secure any p*ssy, and all your women flocking brown and black, and you're just frustrated.
? 😂 what does that have to do with a Pakistani taxi driver raping a white girl in Rochdale? What drugs are you on? Can I have some??

Your father must be an abuse he must have beaten your mother in front of you and called women all sorts of awful names for you to refer to other peoples sisters like this.

But they are not lying?

? 😂 what does that have to do with a Pakistani taxi driver raping a white girl in Rochdale? What drugs are you on? Can I have some??

You frustrated 40-year-old virgin.

But they are not lying?

I was a cop and 95% of the domestic abuse I saw was blacks and whites hitting their women. Not once went to a domestic abuse call where the abuser was Asian, Indian, Muslim, or Hispanic.

Is his Pakistani?

I found a video of the OP

More insults? It’s okay I have noticed that this forum is an echo chamber forPakistans where they can collectively release their frustration and racism against others without fear of being called out.

You really are a sad human being.

the easiest way is to selectively ban immigration. get it over with.

I am sure it will hurt Pakistanis on this forum. If you take a deep breath and look back maybe a ban on immigration will force Pakistanis to fix the issues in their society and make Pakistan a better way to live

By all means do this, but first also move your diplomatic or should I say MI5 staff from the selective nations.

But they are not lying?

Screenshot_20230411-222558~2.png

I like to generalize here and claim that Catholics are peados. Not all Catholics are peados, but most peados are catholics. I am telling the truth, right?

More insults? It’s okay I have noticed that this forum is an echo chamber forPakistans where they can collectively release their frustration and racism against others without fear of being called out.

You really are a sad human being.
Echo chamber right that's why u keep making random threads just to single out Pakistanis.

Echo chamber right that's why u keep making random threads just to single out Pakistanis.
Threads? Please check my post history… just yesterday I signed a petition against Suella Braverman. But hey it’s okay, you can keep embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom