What's new

Overseas Pakistanis like this are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also highlight Catholic and British rape tendencies.
๐Ÿ˜‚ you do know that Roman Catholics make up just 9% of the Christian population in the UK the remainder being Church of Englandโ€™s

Notice how this Hindu scumbag @nathanbob becomes active in Pakistan related topics.

I didn't see this Hindutva condemn the white peado gang.

• Love
Reactions: AA_
๐Ÿ˜‚ you do know that Roman Catholics make up just 9% of the Christian population in the UK the remainder being Church of Englandโ€™s

So what? My point is that Catholics all over the world including Britain have a colossal history of abusing children in churches. Catholic preachers have mass abused children for decades upon decades. This is a well documented fact. If the governments of various Western nations started investigating these cases there would be no end. You know this too.

My point? Also highlight Catholic and British rape tendencies. Now I want you to open a topic on the following:

View attachment 924301
I did highlight British rapeโ€ฆ the guy who raped that girl was a BRITISH PAKISTANIโ€ฆ

Read the threadโ€ฆ.

So what? My point is that Catholics all over the world including Britain have a colossal history of abusing children in churches. Catholic preachers have mass abused children for decades upon decades.
As do Muslims no?

Iโ€™m not the one that started his post with abusive words and insults. Do you know that the word irony means?
1681245266815.png

was a BRITISH PAKISTANIโ€ฆ
This kid is gonna pass out from all that rage ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: AA_

This is the reason far right shitbirds are able to peddle their toxic narrative against Muslims and immigrants in the west.

Just to let you know the man was arrested by the police and the girl in the video was rescued.

Northern Pakistani again. They let in all the jahils from the backwater towns from Pakistan and this is the result.

You go up to northern England and its full of either radicalized extremist types, drug addicts and unemployed low IQ types. The mirpuris were marrying their brothers and sisters from Pakistan to get a visa which shows the calibre of people they let in.

I wish they would deport all this dross and bring in good families from Pakistan so our reputation can improve here.

I did highlight British rapeโ€ฆ the guy who raped that girl was a BRITISH PAKISTANIโ€ฆ

Read the threadโ€ฆ.

As do Muslims no?

You could've easily chosen the white and black predominately represented in rape, but you took the effort to get a Pakistani video.
Your intention was very clear from the beginning.

So now you have nothing to add but emojis because you know you canโ€™t counter facts. ?

You could've easily chosen the white and black predominately represented in rape, but you took the effort to get a Pakistani video.
Your intention was very clear from the beginning.
Are you on drugs. This happened on Sunday. Read the thread before commenting!

Northern Pakistani again. They let in all the jahils from the backwater towns from Pakistan and this is the result.

You go up to northern England and its full of either radicalized extremist types, drug addicts and unemployed low IQ types.
Yaara tu rehnde we know your IQ touches 150 even on the tati days.

Flipping Shah nalu wad Shah de wafadar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom