What's new

Overseas Pakistanis like this are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did highlight British rape… the guy who raped that girl was a BRITISH PAKISTANI…

Read the thread….

As do Muslims no?

You highlighted his Pakistani ethnicity just like the racist lady on Twitter. You are not calling a spade a spade here. You are simply singling out the Pakistani culprit.

I don't feel responsible for the actions of one individual. That is my point of view. I condemn all vile behaviour across the board. You don't see me posting topics about white British peado gangs abusing their own kind.

Reactions: AA_
Northern Pakistani again. They let in all the jahils from the backwater towns from Pakistan and this is the result.

You go up to northern England and its full of either radicalized extremist types, drug addicts and unemployed low IQ types. The mirpuris were marrying their brothers and sisters from Pakistan to get a visa which shows the calibre of people they let in.
Thank you for being open and honest with your reply. This is all I am saying there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

You highlighted his Pakistani ethnicity just like the racist lady on Twitter. You are not calling a spade a spade here. You are simply singling out the Pakistani culprit.
I highlighted his ethnicity because it’s relevant to the topic. Do you follow British news? I’d suggest reading some before these knee jerk replies.

Screenshot_20230409-103836~2.png

Thank you for being open and honest with your reply. This is all I am saying there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

I highlighted his ethnicity because it’s relevant to the topic. Do you follow British news? I’d suggest reading some before these knee jerk replies.

What do you say about this?

Screenshot_20230409-103836~2.png

I’m out at the moment and from what I’ve seen are disgusting comments hurled at peoples parents.
Locked till I come back.
It’s Ramadan just in case you forgot…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom