What's new

Overseas Pakistanis like this are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a minority brown people will always be highlighted- that's why brit pakeez themselves should chop off his penis

To all the insecure little children with small dick energy here calling me names and blind to the obvious… What if the girl in the video was your sister ?

as a minority brown people will always be highlighted- that's why brit pakeez themselves should chop off his penis
This!

@waz @PDF

this person is resorting to abusing my family, I too can abuse him and return the favour, believe me I have a fine selection of English insults at my disposal, but can you kindly review this post?
Is that supposed to be scary or what, are u a 2 year old in a spiderman costume trynna scare ur dad.

• Love
Reactions: AA_
So you will choose to ignore the British Pakistani taxi driver from Rochdale caught raping a young white girl on camera?

Okay the. Carry on!

But all grooming gang culprits from Rochdale are Pakistani.

What does this do? Are you choosing to ignore that a British Pakistan got caught raping a white girl?

What if this girl was your sister ??

I am not responsible. The culprit should be punished according to the law. Every day people from all ethnicities commit various crimes. Should we start condeming every crime on Twitter?

You know as well as I do that these are racist Brits who like to highlight certain crimes committed by culprits from a certain background.

Why aren't far right racist Brits talking about this? This is one of the most henious crimes in recent history in Britain.

Screenshot_20230409-103836~2.png

Is that supposed to be scary or what, are u a 2 year old in a spiderman costume trynna scare ur dad.
You come across as someone who failed his 11+. Please, look beyond skin colour, it’s a valid concern.

This is not going away.

I am not responsible. The person should be punished according to the law.
I never said you were! Did I blame anyone here? Instead of recognising the problem people just jump on me and call me names.

That is small dick energy right there.

I am not responsible. The culprit should be punished according to the law. Every day people from all ethnicities commit various crimes. Should we start condeming every crime on Twitter?
What if the girl in this video was your sister?

You come across as someone who failed his 11+. Please, look beyond skin colour, it’s a valid concern.

This is not going away.
So you can get away with labelling people and putting them under a certain category but when I reply in same kind to u back u start crying, am I getting this right, yes I am.

So you can get away with labelling people and putting them under a certain category but when I reply in same kind to u back u start crying, am I getting this right, yes I am.
Was he a British Pakistani = yes
Did he rape that girl = yes
Was he from Rochdale = yes

What have I said that is inaccurate or have I embellished anything?

So you will choose to ignore the British Pakistani taxi driver from Rochdale caught raping a young white girl on camera?

Okay the. Carry on!

“Caught raping a young white girl on camera”

**** that white girl And that POS. Rape is wrong against all women, not just White. It’s obvious that it’s bothering you more that it’s a white chick vs if it was a non white.

“Caught raping a young white girl on camera”

**** that white girl And that POS. Rape is wrong against all women, not just White. It’s obvious that it’s bothering you more that it’s a white chick vs if it was a non white.
Why duck that white girl? Is she less of a human because she’s white? So what if your sister was raped? Would that change your emotions?

Was he a British Pakistani = yes
Did he rape that girl = yes
Was he from Rochdale = yes

What have I said that is inaccurate or have I embellished anything?
Are there more white pedophiles in UK= Yes

Are you generalizing= Yes

Are u 12 Years old= Yes

To all the insecure little children with small dick energy here calling me names and blind to the obvious… What if the girl in the video was your sister ?

This!

First, before your white cup of coffee-drinking *** came here, have you ever seen us Pakistanis post videos and accuse white men of moral problems that need to be pointed out? You deliberately came here to provoke, but we've had enough of asking for forgiveness and apologizing.

I’m sorry based on your replies it seems you are the one who is pea brained 15 yo 😂
Right are u gonna stop coping now like a good little boy, or are u gonna scream on the internet where people can't even hear u.

Reactions: AA_
Are there more white pedophiles in UK= Yes

Are you generalizing= Yes

Are u 12 Years old= Yes
I’m not generalising at all, you are just finding the truth hard to stomach.

Shouting at me won’t make the problem go away. Face it and have the difficult conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom