What's new

Overseas Pakistanis Can Now Be Arrested For ‘Anti State’ Social Media Remarks

I am not asking you to apologize, we know they can't do anything or prosecute anyone in western countries, they are just making a fool out of themselves.

They can hold those who come back when their dual citizens; I could be wrong but never know --

They can hold those who come back when their dual citizens; I could be wrong but never know --
I am not sure, but if someone is American citizen than, they can kill that person but can't hold that person in Pakistan.

FwwRsaoWIAUvuPw

Military has nothing to do in politics. Why not they allow any Prime Minister to complete 5 year term. There is something wrong happening. They will never allow democracy in Pakistan. Are they want people to remain sheep?? Want to crush Freedom of Speech, Human rights????

What a great army that not only wants to oppress people in its own borders. Now it wants to control expats overseas. Live like robots. Never dare to criticise the holy army.

What a bunch of thin skinned jokers.
Americans have been doing the same thing for a long time.

A lot of information about all of Asim Munir's family has been passed on to lots of people. Adil Raja has not been sharing most of the information he has. A day or two ago he told us this:

Wife - Erum Asim -
Father-in-law - Syed Ghulam Abbas Shah, Jhang
Wife is cousin of Mohsin Naqvi, CM Punjab

Sister Uzma Shah - London
Brother-in-law - Zaigham Shah

Sister Azra Tabassum - Australia

Son-in-law - London

If/when Asim Munir Whiskey starts committing atrocities against overseas Pakistanis, like he's doing inside Pakistan, then people may want to release more information so that there can be demonstrations outside the homes of his family.

The country is being destroyed, lives are being lost, people are being tortured, women are being sexually abused. All limits have been crossed.

I don't know if this is true, but some say his two daughters are handicapped or have some issues.

You can now be arrested for saying righteous du’aah for the betterment and progression of the country .

Imagine that .

How many years he is there. One year two years three years. His legacy is done. He is done. 70 percent Pakistanis hate them

Back
Top Bottom