What's new

Overseas Pakistanis Can Now Be Arrested For ‘Anti State’ Social Media Remarks

Fwnxt8JaUAUeDjo

over seas Pakistan : Hundi zinda bad

Pakistan is struggling to apply her own laws at the moment so pointing me towards treaties with 200 plus countries is a lethargic exercise for someone claiming to have liberties and lives in question.
Your point is moot, it’s a shame you cannot accept this.

Also arrest Overseas Pakistanis who send $$$ to Pakistan you hypocrites
They will never do that. Because it benefits them.

this asim muneer, dirty harry etc etc are not going to live in Pakistan! they made Pakistan a living nightmare but themselves are going to f-off and live abroad after retirement and take their families with them.

there are a-lot of Pakistani's abroad! connect the dots.

Extracts from a tweet.
(NICOP) Nadra Card/Pakistani passport should be blocked Their entry into Pakistan should be banned Or file a case and share DATA at the airports and they should be arrested at the airports as soon as they come to Pakistan These people have destroyed the image of Pakistan and made the country a spectacle
Chacha ji ...you are going against the policy of PMLN... should we play again...Nawaz ,Khawaja Asif speech.. Mariam Nani, Fazlo and Zardari statements or Bilawal statements.....

Interesting Video: (Don't agree with everything - but still an interesting video) Building the groundwork for Denuclearization.

Chacha namak harami. Why don't you leave Pakistan and give back your UK visa. 100% you married your first cousin to get here like all your PMLN crew. Take this trash, I think its your son, with you. Are there not other jobs available apart from being Dogfather body guard

IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg

Chacha namak harami. Why don't you leave Pakistan and give back your UK visa. 100% you married your first cousin to get here like all your PMLN crew. Take this trash, I think its your son, with you. Are there not other jobs available apart from being Dogfather body guard

View attachment 931041View attachment 931042View attachment 931044
Chacha ji .... you are very cute .... lolllll.... @Imran Khan alaka dill tarrshaa .........

YMCA ....YMCA...... LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited:
Most of Asim Whiskey's family lives in the West. Adil Raja was given their names, addresses and all kinds of details by army insiders.

As Asim Whiskey ramps up atrocities against innocent people, especially innocent Pakistani women, Adil Raja has started naming Asim Whiskey's relatives.

At some point Whiskey's relatives' addresses will become public and Pakistanis will be able to demonstrate in front of their homes, like they do with Nawaz Sharif.

These harami generals can kiss goodbye to moving to the West once they've looted and destroyed Pakistan. They will be hounded wherever they go, like Nazis are hunted down around the world.

Most of Asim Whiskey's family lives in the West. Adil Raja was given their names, addresses and all kinds of details by army insiders.

As Asim Whiskey ramps up atrocities against innocent people, especially innocent Pakistani women, Adil Raja has started naming Asim Whiskey's relatives.

At some point Whiskey's relatives' addresses will become public and Pakistanis will be able to demonstrate in front of their homes, like they do with Nawaz Sharif.

These harami generals can kiss goodbye to moving to the West once they've looted and destroyed Pakistan. They will be hounded wherever they go, like Nazis are hunted down around the world.

I think he's only given the names of two daughters and husband. Not much else.

I think he's only given the names of two daughters and husband. Not much else.

A lot of information about all of Asim Munir's family has been passed on to lots of people. Adil Raja has not been sharing most of the information he has. A day or two ago he told us this:

Wife - Erum Asim -
Father-in-law - Syed Ghulam Abbas Shah, Jhang
Wife is cousin of Mohsin Naqvi, CM Punjab

Sister Uzma Shah - London
Brother-in-law - Zaigham Shah

Sister Azra Tabassum - Australia

Son-in-law - London

If/when Asim Munir Whiskey starts committing atrocities against overseas Pakistanis, like he's doing inside Pakistan, then people may want to release more information so that there can be demonstrations outside the homes of his family.

The country is being destroyed, lives are being lost, people are being tortured, women are being sexually abused. All limits have been crossed.

A lot of information about all of Asim Munir's family has been passed on to lots of people. Adil Raja has not been sharing most of the information he has. A day or two ago he told us this:

Wife - Erum Asim -
Father-in-law - Syed Ghulam Abbas Shah, Jhang
Wife is cousin of Mohsin Naqvi, CM Punjab

Sister Uzma Shah - London
Brother-in-law - Zaigham Shah

Sister Azra Tabassum - Australia

Son-in-law - London

If/when Asim Munir Whiskey starts committing atrocities against overseas Pakistanis, like he's doing inside Pakistan, then people may want to release more information so that there can be demonstrations outside the homes of his family.

The country is being destroyed, lives are being lost, people are being tortured, women are being sexually abused. All limits have been crossed.
Penchod, harami, ma yata, kuta ka baacha, inna ne towa wich mein danda lasa! This post has brought out my Pahari curses!

SOB’s UK government who these traitors UK visa’s

Boys, don't forget 80% of so called Pakistani origin is Azad Kashmir/ Mirpur, Kolti/ Dadyal regions. Especially us Mirpuri’s/ Pahari’s don't take shit from no one. If we mutherfucka’s take these lot on the streets in the UK, there gonne be lynchings! Be aware @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE you don't come in front of me. We don't slap and push like freshi Pakistani’s in a fight. We box and do MNA. Don't fcuk with us

Penchod, harami, ma yata, kuta ka baacha, inna ne towa wich mein danda lasa! This post has brought out my Pahari curses!

Boys, don't forget 80% of so called Pakistani origin is Azad Kashmir/ Mirpur, Kolti/ Dadyal regions. Especially us Mirpuri’s/ Pahari’s don't take shit from no one. If we mutherfucka’s take these lot on the streets in the UK, there gonne be lynchings! Be aware @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE you don't come in front of me. We don't slap and push like freshi Pakistani’s in a fight. We box and do MNA. Don't fcuk with us
Kid if you are from Luton then show someone my partial image they will recognize me. The Mayor and the councilors mostly hail from the Kotli region and I have good acquaintance with them(though I don't live there). In the Bury park area there is no tolerance for deutschbags as the local Bengalis join in with the Kotliwals to teach scumbags life-lasting lessons. many Afghans and Bulgarians are witness to it.
Tell me which city you are from maybe there is someone I know there as well.

UK is a weird place.... seems a land of gangsters etc ...... too much machoism ... very tolerant police I would say

ANTI-STATE CAMPAIGN: FIA TIGHTENS NOOSE AROUND OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS
1684778424313.jpeg

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has tightened its noose around overseas Pakistanis over their alleged involvement in committing offences and posting seditious posts on social media, ARY News reported on Monday, citing sources.

Sources told ARY News that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has decided to put names of overseas Pakistanis on the Exit Control List for allegedly committing offences and posting seditious posts on social media.

Sources within the FIA claimed that red notices through Interpol will be issued for all expatriates “if they commit any offence”.

They further claimed that ‘spreading negative propaganda’ from abroad would be considered a violation of the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act (PICA) 2016.

Earlier, the Corps Commanders Conference – held on May 15 – showed concern over externally sponsored and internally facilitated, orchestrated propaganda warfare, unleashed against the Pakistan Army leadership, meant to create fissures between the armed forces and the people of Pakistan, and within the rank and file of the armed forces.

“The vicious propaganda of such inimical forces will be defeated with the support of the people of Pakistan, who have always stood with the Armed Forces during all odds.” The forum stressed the need for strict implementation of relevant laws to penalize the violators of social media rules and regulations.

The Pakistan Army also vowed action against perpetrators who attacked military installations in ‘politically motivated and instigated incidents’ in the past few days.

The forum acknowledged the successful counter-terrorism and intelligence-based operations in the country by security forces, especially valiant response given by the troops in the Muslim Bagh attack, and paid rich tribute to the supreme sacrifices made by the brave sons of the soil.

READ: COAS ASIM MUNIR VOWS TO BRING PLANNERS OF MAY 9 VANDALISM TO JUSTICE

The forum was briefed in detail about the prevailing internal and external security environment. The forum took comprehensive stock of the law and order situation in the past few days that was created to achieve vested political interests.

ANTI-STATE CAMPAIGN: FIA TIGHTENS NOOSE AROUND OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS
View attachment 931074

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has tightened its noose around overseas Pakistanis over their alleged involvement in committing offences and posting seditious posts on social media, ARY News reported on Monday, citing sources.

Sources told ARY News that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has decided to put names of overseas Pakistanis on the Exit Control List for allegedly committing offences and posting seditious posts on social media.

Sources within the FIA claimed that red notices through Interpol will be issued for all expatriates “if they commit any offence”.

They further claimed that ‘spreading negative propaganda’ from abroad would be considered a violation of the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act (PICA) 2016.

Earlier, the Corps Commanders Conference – held on May 15 – showed concern over externally sponsored and internally facilitated, orchestrated propaganda warfare, unleashed against the Pakistan Army leadership, meant to create fissures between the armed forces and the people of Pakistan, and within the rank and file of the armed forces.

“The vicious propaganda of such inimical forces will be defeated with the support of the people of Pakistan, who have always stood with the Armed Forces during all odds.” The forum stressed the need for strict implementation of relevant laws to penalize the violators of social media rules and regulations.

The Pakistan Army also vowed action against perpetrators who attacked military installations in ‘politically motivated and instigated incidents’ in the past few days.

The forum acknowledged the successful counter-terrorism and intelligence-based operations in the country by security forces, especially valiant response given by the troops in the Muslim Bagh attack, and paid rich tribute to the supreme sacrifices made by the brave sons of the soil.

READ: COAS ASIM MUNIR VOWS TO BRING PLANNERS OF MAY 9 VANDALISM TO JUSTICE

The forum was briefed in detail about the prevailing internal and external security environment. The forum took comprehensive stock of the law and order situation in the past few days that was created to achieve vested political interests.
So they will arrest Nawaz Sharif after this speech ...lLOLLLLL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom