What's new

Overseas Pakistanis Can Now Be Arrested For ‘Anti State’ Social Media Remarks

Kid if you are from Luton then show someone my partial image they will recognize me. The Mayor and the councilors mostly hail from the Kotli region and I have good acquaintance with them(though I don't live there). In the Bury park area there is no tolerance for deutschbags as the local Bengalis join in with the Kotliwals to teach scumbags life-lasting lessons. many Afghans and Bulgarians are witness to it.
Tell me which city you are from maybe there is someone I know there as well.
Muhahahhaha! Keep guessing where I am from. And its not Luton.

Nope, I don't think no one knows you down my ends. PMLN supporters here are mostly stupid old grandads aged 70 plus or mangos who drive taxi’s. I just say Panama Papers and they shut up

Uncle, if we can keep group together to sort these deutschbags here, then why are we our own worse enemies?

Last edited:
Fwnxt8JaUAUeDjo

Clown-fest continues...unfortunately these idiots do have some leverage when expats return to Pakistan. Be mindful and take care in that regard.

Muhahahhaha! Keep guessing where I am from. And its not Luton.

Nope, I don't think no one knows you down my ends. PMLN supporters here are mostly stupid old grandads aged 70 plus or mangos who drive taxi’s. I just say Panama Papers and they said up.

Uncle, if we can keep group together to sort these deutschbags here, then why are we our own worse enemies?

these corrupt politicians live up south in london it is safer but here up north of england they would be beaten with bats left for dead. their property burnt.

these corrupt politicians live up south in london it is safer but here up north of england they would be beaten with bats left for dead. their property burnt.
I think the actual urdu speaking Pakistani’s live in London. The rest like us Pahari’s were in North, Midlands and Cambridgeshire

UK is a weird place.... seems a land of gangsters etc ...... too much machoism ... very tolerant police I would say
My brother. When gora disrespect Pakistan or call us “Pakis” we deal with them. We have more love for our mother nation than Pakistani’s living in Pak

I feel like recording me shitting on these 3 criminal generals pictures and sharing it on social media

Good idea or bad idea?

you can tell asim munir has weak mentality you make a joke he gets mad and starts a hot pursuit. should post his picture on uk buses and text saying no whisky for asim munir.

I am not asking you to apologize, we know they can't do anything or prosecute anyone in western countries, they are just making a fool out of themselves.
Yeah exactly, trying to scare people away.

they already lost moral grounds and now state police and army as well as psychological warfare to control the population

Back
Top Bottom