What's new

Over 3000 Pakistanis protested against Nawaz in New York City !

bro in America they don't shell peaceful protest, they don't jail people for no reason, they don't torture people for nothing, they don't use police as their personal army, they don't shoot their own peoples with live bullets, they don't consider them Jahil and animals, they don't consider protesting people homeless and terrorists, they don't consider them anarchist. but on the other hand in Pakistan they do all the above with peaceful peoples and they use unnecessary power and force against them to suppress them.
Oh yes they do jail and police cars don't get intercepted and get them freed. Canada is more peaceful, yet: Riot police use tear gas to control student protest - Montreal - CBC News police using tear gas on students because they protest against tuition hikes. And the students didn't go around beating up police officers or tear down parliament fences.

Agree. Fake pic.
Is this fake also.......

View attachment 90110
what is this picture about, i can bearly get any idea of it.

7182607b4b83f90118065ae11928607e.jpg

faec7468bf87e82be56f72bc5de93a60.jpg

bro in America they don't shell peaceful protest, they don't jail people for no reason, they don't torture people for nothing, they don't use police as their personal army, they don't shoot their own peoples with live bullets, they don't consider them Jahil and animals, they don't consider protesting people homeless and terrorists, they don't consider them anarchist. but on the other hand in Pakistan they do all the above with peaceful peoples and they use unnecessary power and force against them to suppress them.

I'm not sure that's an entirely fair comparison. If a large number of people tried to lay siege to the capitol or break into the white house, I'm pretty sure the capitol police and secret service (not to mention several other law enforcement agencies like the DC police) would use every weapon at their disposal. It's a chicken and egg problem - do police in Pak use force to prevent violence, or do protests turn violent due to police excess? In the USA, those crowds you see are expected to remain peaceful, and not throw stones or burn buses or storm the capitol.

I'm not sure that's an entirely fair comparison. If a large number of people tried to lay siege to the capitol or break into the white house, I'm pretty sure the capitol police and secret service (not to mention several other law enforcement agencies like the DC police) would use every weapon at their disposal. It's a chicken and egg problem - do police in Pak use force to prevent violence, or do protests turn violent due to police excess? In the USA, those crowds you see are expected to remain peaceful, and not throw stones or burn buses or storm the capitol.
Pakistani police didn't use any weapons apart from shells, even though these people broke parliament gates, took over PTV and so forth.

Yet in Canada, students were tear gassed just because they protested against tuition hikes.

e29f89fd8463af509d01a634ed34def1._.jpg

a4422932de66dda222be9048b1ec5d6c._.jpg

Fake picture: A little more investigation, that guy in below picture is Harper, prime minister of Canada.

Well Pakistanis world over have their priorities fcuked up...diaspora is responsible for enhancing a country's image in international community...and look at these idiots...busy isolating their own country...to the extent that not even 39% of UN m mbers bothered to listne to what their Prime minister had to say.

Pakistani police didn't use any weapons apart from shells, even though these people broke parliament gates, took over PTV and so forth.

Yet in Canada, students were tear gassed just because they protested against tuition hikes.

View attachment 90125

View attachment 90126

Fake picture: A little more investigation, that guy in below picture is Harper, prime minister of Canada.
NS wore glasses during his address .. hmmm

Well Pakistanis world over have their priorities fcuked up...diaspora is responsible for enhancing a country's image in international community...and look at these idiots...busy isolating their own country...to the extent that not even 39% of UN m mbers bothered to listne to what their Prime minister had to say.
I posted image already. It's fake one.

Over 3000 Pakistanis protested against Nawaz in New York City ! | Page 4

NS wore glasses during his address .. hmmm
And when did he get so skinny? o_O:omghaha:

On a serious note, i think harper wears glasses too.

The day he landed @ US .. no Desi Kukar u know :P ;) :omghaha:
haha najam sethi is also fat and on his show he was saying he's all vegetarian in London (cuz can't tell whats haram or halal easily).

Man I can't wait to come to Pakistan and go these food streets. Love tikkah kabah karahi. Also lassi.

I don't know if you realize this, but these people are really harming the country's self interest, when they protest their own head of government when he is on a diplomatic mission. Irrespective of your political inclinations, it is wiser not to denigrate the PM in a foreign country. Respect the position, even if you don't respect the person.

If the impression among other heads of govt and diplomats is that your PM does not have the support of or credibility of his own people, why would his words or speeches carry any weight among them? If he makes a speech about Kashmir (as he did), and Pakistanis are protesting against him outside, do you think anybody will take the issue seriously? (Not that the Kashmir issue will be taken seriously by the world at all, but I'm just giving an example.)

Look at the reception Modi is getting from Indian Americans. Now every word that Modi speaks, will be taken to be the authoritative, representative voice of the Indian people. So when he promises to invite businesses and industries into India, businessmen and industrialists would believe him. But when Nazaw makes a similar pitch, he wouldn't be taken seriously.
bhais ke aagey been bajao,
bhais rahe purwai :D

The idiot is even more hated here in the UK by the Pakistani community.

Lazy, good for nothing parasite.

Back
Top Bottom