What's new

Over 3000 Pakistanis protested against Nawaz in New York City !

View attachment 89898

PTI supporters protest outside UN

A record crowd of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf supporters on Friday staged a demonstration outside the United Nations building as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif addressed the UN General Assembly.
More than 3,000 men, women and children filled a whole block stretching from First Avenue, where the UN complex is located, to the Second Avenue.
More people were still coming from different cities across the United States and neighbouring Canada. Friday is a working day here.
Carrying Pakistan and PTI flags, they chanted “Go Nawaz Go” , “Pakistan Zindabad” and “Imran Khan Zindabad” in a fenced area guarded by a strong police force.
Old residents here agreed that this was the biggest demonstration ever staged by Pakistanis for any cause. The rally was distinguished by the large presence of women who came with children.

Are you guys are crazy?...You are just insulting your own nation by protesting infront of world crowd?..And i am surprised to see that your people are liking it...

internal political squabbles should not be fought in foreign country....in fact just now i saw in ndtv Sashi tharoor, a political opponent of Modi, praising Modi's speech in UN

internal political squabbles should not be fought in foreign country....in fact just now i saw in ndtv Sashi tharoor, a political opponent of Modi, praising Modi's speech in UN

Jahil youthias of PTI don't care about country. Only thing they care about is Immi.

Look at how these people are standing behind fences, obeying laws.

Here, they run over parliament fences, fight police, threaten them and whatnot.

Anyway, this protest is more of the strength of PTI in nyc than about gonawazgo. Look closely how many flags carry PTI sign. Let's be honest, not entire Pakistan wants to vote PTI no matter what.

So, it was more of a "PTI" thing than "gonawazgo."
They know that US is not Pakistan, and they better not mess up with the fence or else long jail will await them followed by deporting :P

That's an ugly statement, that even RSS will not make.

Sometimes Pakistanis need to be shown the mirror and reality. No country is invincible. Pakistanis are destroying Pakistan themselves, outsiders don't even have to do anything.

Well.. This surely is embarrassing.

Audience for Modi at UNGA
10685563_768507966538674_3109876340914343784_n-jpg.91492

versus

Audience for Nawaz Sharif in his UNGA speech.
View attachment 93145

Oye Gullu butto, baz ajaoo, Seriously these PTI guys are just putting Pakistan's name in shame. I am no fanboy of PML N but at-least stop destroying our country and it's name :(

Yes, had the protests been against dictatorship lead by a general, the Indian's would have been praising us. We are protesting against a civilian dictator. Power to the people!

Back
Top Bottom