What's new

Over 3000 Pakistanis protested against Nawaz in New York City !

I am PMLN supporter, why would I be there? ;)

That is just sad, does Pakistan not have a foreign minister to send in instead?.....

I am told that its a fake picture, but probably reality wasnt any different..

p.s. Nawaz Sharif also holds the position of Foreign Minister :D

yes they protested
they sang songs
they had their own Butt their own DJ Butt
Then they all went home
and ate halwa poori

Last edited:
Keep the pressure up. I'm no PTI supporter but I support Nawaz and his brother must go and be tried for corruption and murder of protesters.

Keep the pressure up. I'm no PTI supporter but I support Nawaz and his brother must go and be tried for corruption and murder of protesters.

Then wait till 2018, and vote them out

Learn to do politics like American
Not just do hullar baazi in new york.

Then wait till 2018, and vote them out

Learn to do politics like American
Not just do hullar baazi in new york.

If Pakistan still exists by 2018. Nawaz will leave Pakistan's coffers empty like he almost did last time before Musharaf rescued Pakistan.

If Pakistan still exists by 2018.

That's an ugly statement, that even RSS will not make.

....Nawaz will leave Pakistan's coffers empty like he almost did last time before Musharaf rescued Pakistan.

Musharraf was no god

He got money from USA for WoT

after we lost our reserves thanks to nukie bumb dumb explosions.

you would be like a bomb, if it wasnt Modi the terrorist, who you elected, and not some Congress dude, whats his name, Sonia's son..

so better not poke your nose with stupid comments into other country's affair.

Regarding the highlighted part i can expect only this from the people who call their own PM murderer and thief in a foreign country. But the larger question is how do you guys call the UN designated terrorists who roams freely in pakistan? I guess i know the answer you guys consider him a hero . Hence when you call a UN designated terrorists hero we have no pbm in calling our hero as terrorist after all your whole nation is confused in differentiating between good and bad terrorist

Back
Top Bottom