What's new

Over 120 Afghan militants storm Pakistan

Not effective, even if we did have the necessary resources to do it, since we would also need to deploy the necessary manpower and other supporting assets (surveillance drones, cameras, sensors, choppers/PAF to respond extremely rapidly to any detected infiltration). Given the terrain, very daunting challenge.

Without the support elements along the lines mentioned, fences and mines can be easily bypassed.

Thats true I guess.

What would you suggest in terms of securing the border?

Afghanis are obsessed about PAKISTAN. They know their country is sh!t so they all want to go eastwards to PAK SARZAMEEN.

I wish we can fence the border, but its impossible. The only way to get peace with Afghanistan is to have the Haqqani guys rule Afghanistan.

Pakistan needs to destroy the ANA. If not directly, then indirectly.

Drone attacks although very accurate, generate a lot of "ill-feelings" towards the US and it's allies. So for every terrorist you kill, you might incite 3 more to join up. Do the math...........

So that should be sufficient enough to invade Afghanistan with all those people right? I mean 250,000 times 3 will be 750,000 terrorists! OMG! What will Pakistan do?

No wonder there were 1200 militants that attacked the post. A few drone attacks created 1200 militants!

So that should be sufficient enough to invade Afghanistan with all those people right? I mean 250,000 times 3 will be 750,000 terrorists! OMG! What will Pakistan do?

No wonder there were 1200 militants that attacked the post. A few drone attacks created 1200 militants!
Can you stop ranting and trolling every chance you get?

Given your obstinate refusal to engage in constructive discourse and actually respond to the arguments by other posters, choosing instead to resort to sarcasm, derogatory generalizations and off topic flames/trolls, the Mod Team has reached the end of the rope with you. Either change how you choose to engage in discourse or get banned.

There are plenty of trash heaps like the LWJ for your nonsensical diatribes.

These militants came from Afghanistan, and your army is there which is allowing them to, and stop with drone attacks, they are useless because they are the cause of extremism in Pakistan.

If that was an argument, it was a poorly stated one because I can hardly make any heads or tails of the entire post.

lol is this news true??
1200 militants kill only one???

These islamic militants can take out 70-90 people with one suicide blast...But they could take out only 1 this time even having 1200 militants??

dear it is because when TTP overtook the mountains tops PAF cleared them off otherwise it would be bloody hell. and when army holds the check post and have occupied the top position then in this case TTp doesn't have this so if you closely analyse it it might me possible but i think i could be around 800-1000 as last week attack include 600-750 fighters with 12 (4x4) vans to support them..........and intelligence sources say that in the path their were two nato check posts and they didn't even noticed........... so we had mountain advantage

Afghanis are obsessed about PAKISTAN. They know their country is sh!t so they all want to go eastwards to PAK SARZAMEEN.

I wish we can fence the border, but its impossible. The only way to get peace with Afghanistan is to have the Haqqani guys rule Afghanistan.

Pakistan needs to destroy the ANA. If not directly, then indirectly.

Also are you contemplating getting TTP to rule Pakistan. Because if they are in power then they will surely not indulge in terror attacks within Pakistan. I mean, I am assuming whats good for Peter is good for Paul. If Taliban can be good rulers for Afghanistan, they can be good for Pakistan too.. Isnt it??

Or is it that you are ok wishing Taliban rule on another country, but not your own ???

Did I not telll maaan....1200 is wrong and only 120 and pakistani media makes villain of Afghanistan...
I am proved correct...

120 or 120,000. Doesn't matter how many, as that's not the point.

I do think that the point would be made stringer with visual aids (photographic) - let the world see the claim with their own eyes

Back
Top Bottom