What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sorry but those updating softwares need a hardware update themselves.

it seems things are beginning to take a shape on political front, although push is coming from somewhere else:

Just wait till you see the policy changes they are demanding 😂

Population of Punjab: 111,989,655
Population of the rest of PK: 103,266,262

Why do Sindhi's hate Punjabi's: They hate that the Punjabi's dominate the bureaucracy and the armed forces. The population of Sindh is 47 million, the population of Punjab is 111 million.

Arsalan345, You are a deeply disturbed person, You are a stereotype and a racist. You believe (like an exceptional idiot) that Pakistan belongs only to the Sindhi people, you live in one of the most corrupted and criminally exceptional zones in Pakistan. You have both a superiority & an inferiority complex, and you sir, are like a child blaming people that had nothing to do with the systematic process that updated your software years ago. Daddy establishment never loved you and you're jealous of the Punjabi's for it.

You can't even drive around in peace without some random biker scaring your pants off because he might hold you at gunpoint. Don't worry, you and the others were unlucky, Punjab will pull you out of this.. what you and the other states couldn't do, Punjab will do it for you. The system will break, it will weaken, and it will be corrected.

In the meantime you can curse the people who had nothing to do with it, because I know I'm just talking to a bigot.

You act like you've been oppressed by the Punjabi civilians, aren't you the guys that said Karachi is the highest tax paying city? How Punjabi's don't pay tax? Didn't you ever wonder why that is? I'll give you a cookie if you get this right.
Pakistan doesn't belong to any people but too all her citizens.

If there is some truth to this then fine so be it. overseas people are not going to be affected. but the remittances will be brought to a halt and with no IMF loan.

Good luck.

the people of this part of the world are inherently, genetically a kammi kameen and naukar types.

Less than a hundred years ago independence was gained from an island nation from northern europe.

this island nation ruled over people and the people accepted this rule. IF the people had shown a little spine then no invaders from outside could come and rule over the people.

I admire the Afghans or rather the Pashtun. They are not khabees and baghairat.

This Doctor shahid masood is talking from his rear backside, just because a political party can be declared a terrorist party from the rogue regime, it doesn't affect overseas Pakistanis just because it happens we support them, Altaf Hussain has been ordering reign of terror for a good 30 years from London, did he get extradited no, this scaremongering from Doctor masood has definitely put off alot of overseas sending remittances.

it seems things are beginning to take a shape on political front, although push is coming from somewhere else:

I thought China was coming to rescue, it seems all this talk of not going to IMF is all bull crap.

This Doctor shahid masood is talking from his rear backside, just because a political party can be declared a terrorist party from the rogue regime, it doesn't affect overseas Pakistanis just because it happens we support them, Altaf Hussain has been ordering reign of terror for a good 30 years from London, did he get extradited no, this scaremongering from Doctor masood has definitely put off alot of overseas sending remittances.

I thought China was coming to rescue, it seems all this talk of not going to IMF is all bull crap.

that was just hot air Dar was blowing, they can't even breathe with out IMF.

typical as usual, sell their slogans to the public first and then grab feet for mercy.

with everything that is going on, you cannot rule out the psychopathic marauders driving the country to do something like this.

Groundwork was already laid in the way he was ousted, his return is inevitable. You try and collude with undemocratic forces to try and dispense 'justice' that's going to be the end result.
Congratulations. You'll finally have representation again.

What about colluding with undemocratic forces to dispense sheer terror, not even a veneer of justice? How do you prophesize the end result turning out.

Population of Punjab: 111,989,655
Population of the rest of PK: 103,266,262

Why do Sindhi's hate Punjabi's: They hate that the Punjabi's dominate the bureaucracy and the armed forces. The population of Sindh is 47 million, the population of Punjab is 111 million.

Arsalan345, You are a deeply disturbed person, You are a stereotype and a racist. You believe (like an exceptional idiot) that Pakistan belongs only to the Sindhi people, you live in one of the most corrupted and criminally exceptional zones in Pakistan. You have both a superiority & an inferiority complex, and you sir, are like a child blaming people that had nothing to do with the systematic process that updated your software years ago. Daddy establishment never loved you and you're jealous of the Punjabi's for it.

You can't even drive around in peace without some random biker scaring your pants off because he might hold you at gunpoint. Don't worry, you and the others were unlucky, Punjab will pull you out of this.. what you and the other states couldn't do, Punjab will do it for you. The system will break, it will weaken, and it will be corrected.

In the meantime you can curse the people who had nothing to do with it, because I know I'm just talking to a bigot.

You act like you've been oppressed by the Punjabi civilians, aren't you the guys that said Karachi is the highest tax paying city? How Punjabi's don't pay tax? Didn't you ever wonder why that is? I'll give you a cookie if you get this right.
I am not a disturbed person. You are attacking me now because you are crying and i love that. Tears matters hahaha. You have not been touched from the last 73 years. Now you suddenly want haqeeqi azaadi. Do you know what freedom means? Are you saying that you don't want army anymore?
This is the first time that establishment teaches you a lesson. Establishment finally breaks this image of a punjabi. You are now same, just like us. You are demanding freedom openly, freedom from army. Are you mad? Nobody in this country can demand any kind of freedom. Imran khan should sort out problems with the establishment. You should go home because your image of being superior is broken. It's like a broken heart. I am happy and i want army to do more operations. Establishment teaches Punjabi population a lesson of lifetime and i love that. Do you think that you can fight establishment? nobody can fight.

View attachment 932250

I got flashdeckanimation's Oh Camper Camper in the recommendations of this video out of nowhere at all. Had forgotten all about this. 😍

You come across like a CSGO guy, bro. (if you're a gamer, that is). Am I right?

Any CSGO chads here? COD noobs mind your own business :D

I played call of duty when black ops was released, still favourite of all time. I used to be a gamer until I got married and started working lol don’t get much time now.

Edit: just read your message about COD lol. I guess I am a noob now.

I am not a disturbed person. You are attacking me now because you are crying and i love that. Tears matters hahaha. You have not been touched from the last 73 years. Now you suddenly want haqeeqi azaadi. Do you know what freedom means? Are you saying that you don't want army anymore?
This is the first time that establishment teaches you a lesson. Establishment finally breaks this image of a punjabi. You are now same, just like us. You are demanding freedom openly, freedom from army. Are you mad? Nobody in this country can demand any kind of freedom. Imran khan should sort out problems with the establishment. You should go home because your image of being superior is broken. It's like a broken heart. I am happy and i want army to do more operations. Establishment teaches Punjabi population a lesson of lifetime and i love that. Do you think that you can fight establishment? nobody can fight.

I'm not a Punjabi, and you are a disturbed man with a grudge you can never satisfy, you don't have the means to do it, so you cry, blame others and just have a lifetime subscription of negative verbal diarrhea.

What do you know about fighting? You've already been beaten and you accepted it, and that was your defeat. Establishment this, establishment that, I understand you fear the establishment, probably makes you shudder.

Just so you know, the thing you're so happy about, if Punjab goes down, so does the rest of Pakistan.. maybe you should start preparing to be enslaved again by the Indians, atleast you'll have a new master you can b*tch and moan about.

"Hahaha"

I played call of duty when black ops was released, still favourite of all time.
COD is great. I haven't played beyond the original Modern Warfare in 2007. It's meant for a different audience. Mostly casual players, playing to enjoy. CS requires a lot of commitment or you're gonna get steamrolled no matter how long you've been playing. I know cause I've been there :lol:

I used to be a gamer until I got married and started working lol don’t get much time now.
You hit a raw nerve there. Been a few years since I played anything. And I am not even married rn. 🥲

Edit: just read your message about COD lol. I guess I am a noob now.
All good, bro. Itna to chalta he na. :enjoy:

COD vs CSGO is the Coke vs Pepsi of FPS shooters.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom