What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are coming to the point where only a foreign intervention can help you. You have let the Sharifs and Zardaris entrench and spread their network. You are now a classic Ba'athist Iraq.

I find this entire episode sickening and makes me question how as a civilization we have go to this point. This is the lowest we have dropped since the east Pakistan debacle.

....and some more:

These are every day middle class normal people, not the political elite.

What have we turned the country into?

@RescueRanger , @SQ8 .

This is actually the first time in my life I am actually afraid of my own state even though I didn't do anything wrong.
Governments that rule their people by fear end up being ruled by fear themselves.

So many stories like this. Where innocent people have been picked up. Mainly families and young girls. 🙁😡

Governments that rule their people by fear end up being ruled by fear themselves.

So many stories like this. Where innocent people have been picked up. Mainly families and young girls. 🙁😡

Imagine, you are out in Mall of Lahore for a day with friends, and two days later you get picked up because your phone was in that vicinity.

USSR 2.0!

Imagine, you are out in Mall of Lahore for a day with friends, and two days later you get picked up because your phone was in that vicinity.

USSR 2.0!
Well all those people dancing around the bonfire on social media, they don’t believe it when we say, today it’s us tomorrow it’s you.

Just wait and see what’s they have in stock next. Now is the time to end this farce otherwise they are forcing the country down a very dangerous road.

Well all those people dancing around the bonfire on social media, they don’t believe it when we say, today it’s us tomorrow it’s you.

Just wait and see what’s they have in stock next. Now is the time to end this farce otherwise they are forcing the country down a very dangerous road.

Now even pro PDM and pro N journalists are mentioning this.

I think there is some realization within PDM that kal hamari bari hai, ab bas karo in kay itna chukna.

But the message that has gone across is very wrong. You can disobey the orders of the SC and nothing will happen. The court will just dither and riffraff it's way through. It is such an easy case, just put the PM and others in contempt of court. Ab SC haftay baad peshian day rahi hai. It's an open and shut case. Same with other matters. Just give an order you cannot detain political leaders under MPO for no reason, and to get permission from court beforehand.

Our faulty justice system works to aid the excesses of the establishment/security apparatus.

Now even pro PDM and pro N journalists are mentioning this.

I think there is some realization within PDM that kal hamari bari hai, ab bas karo in kay itna chukna.

But the message that has gone across is very wrong. You can disobey the orders of the SC and nothing will happen. The court will just dither and riffraff it's way through. It is such an easy case, just put the PM and others in contempt of court. Ab SC haftay baad peshian day rahi hai. It's an open and shut case. Same with other matters. Just give an order you cannot detain political leaders under MPO for no reason, and to get permission from court beforehand.

Our faulty justice system works to aid the excesses of the establishment/security apparatus.
Yes 100% correct. This is a mess of their own making. This strategy blew up in their faces, I think I mentioned something about this on the 10th of May.

These nincompoops will never learn. What’s worse is that this has set a very dangerous precedent now, that the police can speculatively enter anyone’s home and pick up their daughters to coerce the family.

Believe you me, there is a cauldron of hate seething in homes across Pakistan. This will not die down.

....and some more:

These are every day middle class normal people, not the political elite.

What have we turned the country into?

@RescueRanger , @SQ8 .

This is actually the first time in my life I am actually afraid of my own state even though I didn't do anything wrong.
Pakistan se Zinda Bhaag.

Problem isn’t what it has been turned into - problem is that nothing besides these token “neighborhood bloc parties” will say or do anything about it

slowly, but surely regressing to stone age, very little to do with politics, more to do with primal carnal instinct

whole of south asia is going to become a 2 billion people humanitarian disaster soon and no one can absorb that many refugees

and not to mention theres atleast 400 nukes in these peopls control

1685403870962.jpeg

Allah will ask Punjabi people that why they remained silent on muhajir, baloch and pathan. You are paying for what you have done. I am so happy happy. You deserve this. you think Pakistan belongs to punjab or punjabi people? Establishment gave you respect and made you officers and you thought that you are king of this game? There is only one king and that is establishment. I pray that God forgive Punjabi citizens and their crimes. I strongly recommend Establishment to do night ops. Something like operation market garden. Every Punjabi should apologise to each province and pray for forgiveness. Innocent people? jab khud pe pari to innocent. Abe humne map banaya nahy aur ghar me ghus ghus k maara hamen. Tab kya so rhi thi punjabi population? Bhat acha horha he aur maren allah kare.

Population of Punjab: 111,989,655
Population of the rest of PK: 103,266,262

Why do Sindhi's hate Punjabi's: They hate that the Punjabi's dominate the bureaucracy and the armed forces. The population of Sindh is 47 million, the population of Punjab is 111 million.

Arsalan345, You are a deeply disturbed person, You are a stereotype and a racist. You believe (like an exceptional idiot) that Pakistan belongs only to the Sindhi people, you live in one of the most corrupted and criminally exceptional zones in Pakistan. You have both a superiority & an inferiority complex, and you sir, are like a child blaming people that had nothing to do with the systematic process that updated your software years ago. Daddy establishment never loved you and you're jealous of the Punjabi's for it.

You can't even drive around in peace without some random biker scaring your pants off because he might hold you at gunpoint. Don't worry, you and the others were unlucky, Punjab will pull you out of this.. what you and the other states couldn't do, Punjab will do it for you. The system will break, it will weaken, and it will be corrected.

In the meantime you can curse the people who had nothing to do with it, because I know I'm just talking to a bigot.

You act like you've been oppressed by the Punjabi civilians, aren't you the guys that said Karachi is the highest tax paying city? How Punjabi's don't pay tax? Didn't you ever wonder why that is? I'll give you a cookie if you get this right.

If there is some truth to this then fine so be it. overseas people are not going to be affected. but the remittances will be brought to a halt and with no IMF loan.

Good luck.

Itna Kuch ho gaya and we are still going on with our lives. We are a Murda qoum and Murda qoums don't deserve freedom. Baki jis ko moqa mill raha ha woh bahir ja raha ha. Phans hum ga hain na idar ka na udar ka.
the people of this part of the world are inherently, genetically a kammi kameen and naukar types.

Less than a hundred years ago independence was gained from an island nation from northern europe.

this island nation ruled over people and the people accepted this rule. IF the people had shown a little spine then no invaders from outside could come and rule over the people.

I admire the Afghans or rather the Pashtun. They are not khabees and baghairat.

Last edited:
Sadly this is what the establishment asks of politicians before governing. Posting it in a light hearted manner btw:
Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 10-24-22 Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested News and Discussion.png

I got flashdeckanimation's Oh Camper Camper in the recommendations of this video out of nowhere at all. Had forgotten all about this. 😍

You come across like a CSGO guy, bro. (if you're a gamer, that is). Am I right?

Any CSGO chads here? COD noobs mind your own business :D

Last edited:
Rassi jul gae bal nahy gae. It doesn't matter whether your awakening is good for you or not. thing is other cultures, other people are fed up of your system and the way you treated others in Pakistan. This is now your battle and you have to fight it alone, just like others. Now others are enjoying it, just like you used to enjoy it.
Yes drone attacks were as good as sarsoN da saag good back then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom