What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the ordinary people of Punjab never saw themselves as Kings; they were rather deceived by the notion of Pakistan to such an extent that they willingly relinquished their culture and language in the pursuit of an idealized Islamic Urdistan. They wholeheartedly believed the falsehoods propagated by the establishment and the Army. This rude awakening can actually be beneficial for Punjab and its people but it may have negative implications for Pakistan as a whole.
Rassi jul gae bal nahy gae. It doesn't matter whether your awakening is good for you or not. thing is other cultures, other people are fed up of your system and the way you treated others in Pakistan. This is now your battle and you have to fight it alone, just like others. Now others are enjoying it, just like you used to enjoy it.

Last edited:
PTI workers wrongfully accused using "Cell Site Dumping" in Lahore under FIR 864/23 - could not be identified in an identity parade. They will be released shortly Insha'Allah:

FxRxoh7WAAEwYjN

This was such a brainless strategy.

Just pick up everyone who has in the range of a specific cell tower, without any video or other proof.

They picked up a journalist just because he was Pashtoon and in the area.

Now who will compensate the guy for getting arrested and sent to jail for a week on no charges?

SSP sahiba kis kaam main par gayi hain :P

Fawad Chaudry and Imran Ismail joining Tareen group.... All PTI sheeps heading toward Tareen group.
14th minutes

I think this might just be the silver lining here.

Ali Zaidi, Asad Umar, and Imran Ismail are the people who disappointed me, the rest, not really surprised to see them leave.
Full props to yasmin Rashid, Mehmood Ul Rashid, Farukh Habib, Hammad Azhar etc.

Rassi jul gae bal nahy gae. It doesn't matter whether your awakening is good for you or not. thing is other cultures, other people are fed up of your system and the way you treated others in Pakistan. This is now your battle and you have to fight it alone, just like others. Now others are enjoying it, just like you used to enjoy it.

It is generally indicative of a lack of sound mental health and moral integrity when individuals derive satisfaction or enjoyment from the pain and suffering of others. Thankfully, your opinions are yours and yours alone and you represent no one but yourself only. Anyway, I still hope you find some mental peace.

It is generally indicative of a lack of sound mental health and moral integrity when individuals derive satisfaction or enjoyment from the pain and suffering of others. Thankfully, your opinions are yours and yours alone and you represent no one but yourself only. Anyway, I still hope you find some mental peace.
I love it really. Punjab has not faced even 5 percent of what Karachi faced. Let them suffer. Operation dehati aorat must continue at all cost. They are raising slogans of haqeeqi azaddi. You will get haqeeqi azaadi punjabi people but in jail hahaha.

Son of Abu Bakr RA was among those who Martyred Uthman RA in first Civil war. Just because COAS's father was a decent man doesn't mean anything, his son is definitely a Psychopath.
This is not true at all. It is a fallacy.

Last edited:
I love it really. Punjab has not faced even 5 percent of what Karachi faced. Let them suffer. Operation dehati aorat must continue at all cost. They are raising slogans of haqeeqi azaddi. You will get haqeeqi azaadi punjabi people but in jail hahaha.

Wow, You are happy that innocent people are being physically tormented & violated just because they are Punjabi? Regular people who have not done anything to you at all? You have an extremely sick mind.

A friendly reminder, Allah will ask you about this, what will you say then? That you applauded the evil that was unleashed on innocent people?

Repent and ask for forgiveness, and ask forgiveness from the people you have hurt by your ridiculous perspective.
I pray nothing of the sort ever happens to you or your family, if you have been through this, instead of being happy that other people are being tormented the same as you, you should be joining hands with them and creating a resolve to fix this forever.

May Allah forgive you.

Here's another one

To the apologists drawing false equivalences, was this ever done?

And things are no more restricted to PTI office holders. It's everyone, normal people who like you and me. If this is how normal citizens are being treated, I am sure office holders would have a much harsher level of treatment.

....and some more:

These are every day middle class normal people, not the political elite.

What have we turned the country into?

@RescueRanger , @SQ8 .

This is actually the first time in my life I am actually afraid of my own state even though I didn't do anything wrong.

....and some more:

@RescueRanger , @SQ8 .

This is actually the first time in my life I am actually afraid of my own state even though I didn't do anything wrong.

You keep allowing these vultures back into power what do you think is going to happen? They will keep getting heavier handed. Did you not learn anything from the model town massacre or the bombing of IK's cancer hospital in the 90s?

Last edited:
Do not fall for 9th May nonsense

Karachittes have seen far worse days no one gives a shit. Don't ever feel bad that such horrible things happened a house was burned oh no.

I am totally against burning of property, public or private. I am against mob lynching, but we have seen more with no repercussions. This is highly politically motivated propaganda.

Remember 27 Dec 2007 and aftermath. And remmeber 12 May Karachi 2007. Perpetrators walked scott free with little to no repurcussion. There were thousands of pictures taken with no investigation.

What's coincidence is that the armed forces were sitting comfortably as the cities and thousands of vehicles burned. $2b in losses at that time and with current inflation probably so much more. At last, to the current government supporters, you're only supporting this because PTI is at the receiving end. Nothing is new about this particular incident and it pales in comparison.

....and some more:

@RescueRanger , @SQ8 .

many stories are surfacing now... even old ones.. like how someone got abducted in KPK years ago and got released after paying 1 crore. The family collected that amount by selling assets. Political victimisation may die soon but this lust for money won't. Agencies got into land grabbing, smuggling and now in ransom etc bcz they were given too much power. Kind of CIA drug policy.

Back
Top Bottom