What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The point I am trying to make is, if they don't take their foot off the accelerator the damage will be irreparable. And you know this yourself.

I fear it already is.

A whole generation is now alienated from the army and views it from a different lens.

Jab IK ka 2013 main jalsa hua tha, I said it then. Keh abhi yeh jo bachay hain 14/15/16 saal kay, when they become of voting age they will support PTI, and that is what is happening now.

Meanwhile the morons at GHQ and PML and PPP were still busy buying off newspaper editors and Jang group, jin ko koi dekhta bhi nhn.

Go to any village in Pakistan and everyone watches TikTok and Twitter, not Geo or ARY.

Anyways, baat ab PTI aur IK ki nhn rahi. It is how the state in Pakistan has no qualms trampling over it's own citizens and witholding fundamental rights. We are under defacto martial law.

You do realize this isnt about PTI or Imran khan? Normal People without any political affiliation just came to the realization about what a corrupt tola the military establishment is and how they have been commiting atrocities on common Pakistanis for 70 years starting from Fatima Jinnah.

You are living in an information age where you cant fool people anymore. The country wants democracy be it any civilian leader without the interference of corrupt matric fail generals.
Leave him be, he must be a beneficiary of the corrupt system in some way. Days where such takes are relevant are numbered (hopefully).]

You all are JERKS and at the same time very CUNNING as well. Just like your Khan.

IK has lost this.

From Absolutely NOT to lobbying in US Congress to save his skin.

From instigating his people to attack on Army to outright disowning them when shit hits the fan.

You can hardly play with such forked tongue and cunningness for too long.

Army has made the right call...IK should be and would be taken to cleaners now.

This whole tamasha which has been dragging for a year or two should be put to an end finally now.

Lives are being lost since that cunt got ousted last year

PTI wings should be clipped in such a manner that no other party dares to do what PTI did.

What Indian Army, despite all her might and all wars she had with Pak Army, didn't dare to do....PTI did it with full arrogance.

GHQ just struck back and the faces of PTI are all RED now.

This is what happens when you over dose yourself with popularity Mantra.

Time to set a precedent.

PTI thought they can fool everyone all the time....

IK is now finally under Army's crosshairs.

@Mirzali Khan Please start your insurgency...Would love to see how that will go. The threats of some PTI nationalists are laughable. Easy to say this while sitting in US.
No threat will save your party now.

As per my analysis, PTI IS GONE....

By the way, the way your leader ran through to avoid arrest was hilarious...LMAO.

Poori PTI aur IK ki phati pari hai is waqt....lol

Pakistan was surviving before IK and achieved great things and Pakistan WILL survive and win even after him. Get out of propaganda. He is not bigger than country.

This Pied Piper has taken whole country for a ride for too long (Taking advantage of Army's leniency)

He and his party even dared to nurture/cultivate junior officers against their own High Command. Only enemy intelligence does that. That was the level of this a***ole

Business will not be as usual from now onwards.

9th May has been marked as national day.

PTI and Khan will pay a huge unbearable price for what they did.

Party is OVER

“ if someone defies the law of the land he should be brought to justice” I agree okay! ! then why aren’t you asking whereabouts of the PDM fascist party corrupt leader Nawaz Sharif who fled abroad for treatment on the pretext of illness and has not returned till date, although the brother of this fugitive is the prime minister of the country. Let me remind you it’s generals and their favourite corrupt politicians and judicial system is to blame , where Pakistan is today. This guy is your last hope for Pakistan. You tool.

Introducing to you Mr. Mehdi Hassan, he is not Ex Army, he is a “punter” who’s claim to fame includes defrauding people of money he was raising for flood victims and this certificate from ISPR for a picture competition 😂

92F0CBAE-F267-4F92-80FE-2DF7309E1A8F.jpeg

This is his twitter handle:
1128C885-D78A-4099-8E26-B22251398256.jpeg

Why am I sharing this? I want you to listen to this interaction:

Warning Graphic: Abusive / Threatening Language:

Listen to what he wants to do to women who support Imran Khan. Listen to the threats he makes!

It is people like him who have nothing to do with the armed forces directly, they attack civilians physically or verbally and give the armed forces a bad name.

In any other country for threats such as this Mr. Medhi could expect a night in the lock up followed by a morning appearance to the local magistrates court.

But in Pakistan it’s law of the jungle! Jo chaye wo kar ley.

In any other country for threats such as this Mr. Medhi could expect a night in the lock up followed by a morning appearance to the local magistrates court.

In Pakistan, magistrate kay samnay woh jata hai jis nay aik chart paper uthaya ho jis par likha ho 'I stand with PTI', or heck even if you give an interview to CNN.

Idiots will remain idiots, but you see not all of those involved were PTI members, some just joined in for time pass, some as discussed and photographed were professional agitators. No one has walked away from this with a clean chit. Everyone has soil on their hands.

We can shoot the shit all we like here on PDF, on our closed whatsApp/Telegram groups, but the reality is, this will take A LOT of healing. The damage done is irreversible for many, I know I joke about it, that is my own way of relieving my stress, deep down I am so angry, but what can you do. This was a rigged game from the start, take my cousin for example, we have resources, we have money and influence, imagine what it is like for ordinary people.

My cousin wasn't some miscreant either, he is a serving Senator! His crime, he was in Bani Gala at the crime the crackdown started, he was in his own FUCKING HOME! Imagine, for a second, if they can do this to a serving senator and then keep shifting him from Adiala jail to Islamabad to some random safe house, what hope does the average person have in this country?

Is this the country we want our children, grand children and their offspring to inherit? No sir, no amount of Taji Khokar's making videos in Tarnol will bridge the divide that has been created on both sides, sit and talk to some people and rhontay kharay ho jain ge ap ke.

The situation is FUCKED, that is why I keep injecting humour into this thread. Because it's CRAZY right now!

إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ
This too shall pass. Have faith.

The deranged speech that Asim Munir gave at the Sialkot garrison proves without doubt that he’s gone totally mad. There’s no question about it.

The surprising thing is that all the faujis listening to the speech didn’t immediately subdue him and take him to a mental hospital in a stretcher.

The officer class seems to be made up of arrogant and immoral, low IQ robots who’re motivated by greed for plots, dollars and green cards. Their continuing support for Whiskey is proof that they’re third rate characters.

Today someone told me that, even in this crisis, Asim Munir plays golf every day and visits the house he’s building. Evenings are probably spent drinking whiskey. He’s gone from rags to riches and he’ll destroy the country to keep his newly acquired wealth and power.

Introducing to you Mr. Mehdi Hassan, he is not Ex Army, he is a “punter” who’s claim to fame includes defrauding people of money he was raising for flood victims and this certificate from ISPR for a picture competition 😂

View attachment 930268

This is his twitter handle:
View attachment 930271

Why am I sharing this? I want you to listen to this interaction:

Warning Graphic: Abusive / Threatening Language:

Listen to what he wants to do to women who support Imran Khan. Listen to the threats he makes!

It is people like him who have nothing to do with the armed forces directly, they attack civilians physically or verbally and give the armed forces a bad name.

But in Pakistan it’s law of the jungle! Jo chaye wo kar ley.

The style of talking of this man and Asim Munir seem very similar. Whiskey is also supposed to have used a lot of curse words and hurled threats. These people are mad dogs and need to be treated exactly like you would deal with mad dog that was biting everyone.

The deranged speech that Asim Munir gave at the Sialkot garrison proves without doubt that he’s gone totally mad. There’s no question about it.

The surprising thing is that all the faujis listening to the speech didn’t immediately subdue him and take him to a mental hospital in a stretcher.

The officer class seems to be made up of arrogant and immoral, low IQ robots who’re motivated by greed for plots, dollars and green cards. Their continuing support for Whiskey is proof that they’re third rate characters.

Today someone told me that, even in this crisis, Asim Munir plays golf every day and visits the house he’s building. Evenings are probably spent drinking whiskey. He’s gone from rags to riches and he’ll destroy the country to keep his newly acquired wealth and power.

@RescueRanger @Jango

I've read the supposed text of the speech. Is it real or fake?

End Of PTI
A lot of news going around that major PTI leaders are currently leaving the party. Seems like PTI is going to be crushed soon, and the cycle will continues
What's your opinion on it?
Do you think there will be any change in Pakistan in the future?
Will PMLN and PPP dynasties continues?

What do they have or what are they going to offer against this? Reduction in petrol prices? Sui gas kay connection? It is not like Pakistan under this unholy alliance of political corrupt thugs and a clue less egoistic army jarnail are performing some economic miracles.

One thing that everyone needs to understand is DAMAGE IS PERMANENT, there is no reversing that as long as this young generation is superseded by next one (that too only if they stop and mend their ways i.e. Jarnail tola naak say lakeeray nikal kay tauba kar lay tou) or unless we go to war with our arch enemy and then there is this repeat episode of "Ay puttar hataan tay nai vikday" .. till then forget about any izzat o waqar. Ub kay shayad ISSB k liay jany waly larko ki tadad b kum ho jy. Ap ko tou shayad samj nai ai ho gi, q kay ap ki samjdani 3 saal say agay dekhnay ki silahiyat he nai rakhti.

And the most important thing that everyone keeps missing again and again .. the support that IK has won now is majority from the populace who remained silent, apolitical, trying to survive and care for their families, they haven't become part of any drama for a very long time, but now I think they have realised that future of their next generation is in danger, this is basically people against the current system of "raised by the corrupt for the corrupt", this is system against these people. Ub agar kitni c bat hmaray danishwar her fun mola Jarnail nai smj sakty tou ALLAH he hafiz hy phir.

Kill IK or whatever, but mazid Sui gas kay connection nai hain jo dy kay awam ko khamosh kar do ya kahreed lo. In fact if it was me I would try my best to keep him alive, don't want to create a vacuum, yeh log iss waqt agar Sufi Muhammad b in ko a kahay ga na kay hum ap k insfa ki jang larain gay to yeh uss k peechay ho jain gay .. so its better kay "ap hosh k nakhun lain aur apni anna kay bhut ko tor kay Pakistan ka sochain, ghair aini iqdamat band karain, qanoon shikani say inhiraf karain, aur awam un naas kay jaiz mutalbat ki qadar karain aur baray mehrbani intekhibat ki taraf jain ... q kay ub ap kay pass mazeed sui gas kay connection dainay k liay nai bachay".

Back
Top Bottom