What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idiots will remain idiots, but you see not all of those involved were PTI members, some just joined in for time pass, some as discussed and photographed were professional agitators. No one has walked away from this with a clean chit. Everyone has soil on their hands.

We can shoot the shit all we like here on PDF, on our closed whatsApp/Telegram groups, but the reality is, this will take A LOT of healing. The damage done is irreversible for many, I know I joke about it, that is my own way of relieving my stress, deep down I am so angry, but what can you do. This was a rigged game from the start, take my cousin for example, we have resources, we have money and influence, imagine what it is like for ordinary people.

My cousin wasn't some miscreant either, he is a serving Senator! His crime, he was in Bani Gala at the crime the crackdown started, he was in his own FUCKING HOME! Imagine, for a second, if they can do this to a serving senator and then keep shifting him from Adiala jail to Islamabad to some random safe house, what hope does the average person have in this country?

Is this the country we want our children, grand children and their offspring to inherit? No sir, no amount of Taji Khokar's making videos in Tarnol will bridge the divide that has been created on both sides, sit and talk to some people and rhontay kharay ho jain ge ap ke.

The situation is FUCKED, that is why I keep injecting humour into this thread. Because it's CRAZY right now!

I agree, there are many kinds of Gullu Butts around and the system uses them to their advantage.
Just how the pure PTI protesters were used, exactly what the system wanted them to do.
It's like guiding mice to a firepit, assisted by the system's miscreants.

But even outside politics, I feel most Pakistani qoum is very very arrogant, insanely immature, and extremely Jahil...even some folks in the US won't disappoint you in their exhibition.

This country survives on a chund sane people, the assistance of overseas, and clever politicians.

Vandal of Col Sher Khan statue arrested in Mardan​

capt-karnal-sher-khan-a-true-patriot-1625433890-1468.jpg

colonelsherkhanstatuevandalexpress1684341168-0.jpg

PESHAWAR: In a significant breakthrough, the Mardan Police conducted a major operation resulting in the successful arrest of the accused responsible for vandalising the statue of Colonel Sher Khan Shaheed during violent protests that erupted following the arrest of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on May 9.

The accused, identified as Rehmatullah, was apprehended from the Gujargarhi area in Mardan. The arrest was made possible with the assistance of video evidence and the dedicated efforts of investigative agencies, said police in a statement.

Rehmatullah was reportedly captured on camera while committing the act of vandalism, which played a crucial role in tracking him down.

Also read: ‘Orchestrated’ May 9 vandalism will never be allowed again: COAS

The incident of statue desecration took place outside the Punjab Regiment Center, located in Mardan. The act of destruction not only outraged the local community but also drew widespread condemnation from citizens across the country.

Colonel Sher Khan, a renowned military officer and recipient of Pakistan's highest military honour, the Nishan-e-Haider, is revered as a national hero.

The arrest of the accused has been hailed as a significant achievement by law enforcement authorities, who have been under immense pressure to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Insulting the shaheeds is outright condemnable. Nobody has the right to abuse or malign ANYBODY who laid his life down for the country. It is also equally condemnable how we have maligned and insulted LIVING war heroes. Ek side ne shaheeds ko malign kiya, doosri side me jeetay jaagaty war heroes aur masoom insano ko. Toh kaun sahi hua? Kya is hamam main sab nangay hain? Nangay politicians hain aur kapray utarti establishment hai. InshAllah mafakate Amal, establishment ka bhi software update and anti virus update is around the corner.

Let's face it. The way things are headed we are moving towards disintegration. The people of KPK, AJK and Balochistan aren't going to accept PPP and PML-N nexus ruling over them with the help of the generals. That only leaves one option.

Don't know about others but people of Ajk only love money so yes to PPP.

Dear friends,

Please, Please stop spreading fake/misinformation about our armed force. You are helping no one's cause, you are harming our country by doing so. Just today look at what Junoon star Salman shared:

This is actually SSG training called SERE. Anyone with an ounce of military experience can tell you that. Please can you pass this message along to friends/Family/associates to double/triple check your sources before sharing something. This tweet has already been shared 155 times and will be used to malign and attack the miliatary, when this is actually from a training scenario.

Thank you!

So much misinformation and fear is being spread. True brother, Salman Ahmed is bastard of first class, born in Lahore. He is sitting in USA, and has been consistently sharing details which are pure lies, and pure propaganda. He was saying 70 plus PTI were killed infact 25 is the number as confirmed by Imran Khan himself. He has no facts just emotionalism.

The video shared is SSG training, and this idiot Salman Ahmed is propagating that Army is doing this.

One more thing I want to add, sorry in advance if anybody thinks I am ranting or being negative lol. Just tense times. One thing that the establishment failed to calculate is the resolve of the people. If a father can sacrifice his son for the country and say that if he had 10 more he would without a tear in his eye. He is doing that because he knows he is right and it is the right thing to do. With countrymen like that why alienate them, because they are your greatest asset but if they feel slighted then they can turn into your worst nightmare at the same time.

So much misinformation and fear is being spread. True brother, Salman Ahmed is bastard of first class, born in Lahore. He is sitting in USA, and has been consistently sharing details which are pure lies, and pure propaganda. He was saying 70 plus PTI were killed infact 25 is the number as confirmed by Imran Khan himself. He has no facts just emotionalism.

The video shared is SSG training, and this idiot Salman Ahmed is propagating that Army is doing this.
This is why brother I said we must be careful who we trust, especially on social media, because people just share anything and everything without verifying the source or the credibility of the information.

This was the incident outside Zaman Park, they broke the cameraman's camera for filming them trying to sneak into Imran Khan's house with weapons. Look at how they ran! Bastards!

Oh look, wasn't this the time the police were going to "produce" the FBI's 40 most wanted from IK's home? Funny how they ran away when the international media turned up:
FwXglTFWIAUeqT0

Last edited:
Let me tell you the other side of the story....

COAS seriously believes that IK closed his eyes on the corruption that involved his family. When he brought the evidences against some of the people who IK still hold very dear and near to him, IK had a very bitter exchange with him and later he asked Bajwa to change this guy.. that was just the beginning.

He also believes that the cypher and VONC were a coincidence.. the VONC preps were going on before cypher came to light.. and that IK took wrong benefit of the cypher.. Although establishment had a role in making VONC successful, the decision was only establishment's with no role of cypher that coincidently arrived around the same time.

He also believes that due to cypher, people started believing that Pak Army serves the interests of the US (which in his opinion is not true)..

He also believes that the cypher story was the main reason of IK's soaring popularity.. otherwise, economy was mishandled by the last govt.

After the assassination attempt, some people informed IK about the role of ISI.. which COAS believes that it was not true. Maj Gen Faisal Naseer was not involved in any assassination attempt.. and this was communicated to IK that his cypher story plus his "supposedly" false allegation is further increasing the hate among people against the Army.. He was first requested not to name and shame Faisal Naseer... but he didn't stop because he believed his sources more than the guarantees given to him by the establishment.

COAS also believes that Imran Khan did not want him to assume the charge of a chief.. and that he wanted Faiz Hameed who according to COAS served IK more and never informed him about his family's corruption..

After he became the COAS, he, through his channel Mr Parvez Ilahi, requested IK to not dissolve assemblies.. The people were not threatened and that's why Parvez Ilahi became the CM... this was also made clear to him that establishment was not managing things in Punjab and that IK was requested to not create chaos which is not acceptable to anyone.. IK rejected their demands and he dissolved the assemblies of Punjab and KPK..

That became the point of no return.. although a few times again it was requested and assured that ISI was not involved in his assassination attempt, or even Arshad Sharif's assassination, but Khan believed his sources more than anyone else.

It is now at the point of no return for both parties.. establishment has lost all the respect among public, while IK's popularity is all time high..

Who is correct... IK's sources or establishment's claims.. we will only know on the judgement day...

By the way, COAS is not a fan of sharifs.. he is a first hand witness of their corruption.... remember he was the ISI chief during Panama case.... the only point that has made him an enemy of IK is IK's bayania that has destroyed the reputation of Pakistan Army..

Please don't judge me when I am writing this.. just presenting the other side that I got to know from some well informed people.
You seem well informed as everything makes sense.

I hope COAS and IK resolves their issues on table

You have to love that phrase "Sir upar say hukam hain". Bati bano lo yar! :lol:

Anyway. Some updates:

They planned a mini raid about 1h:15min ago at Zaman Park. It failed miserably, they had bought some guys in civis with weapons to sneak into IKs residence and play the part of the "terrorists" instead they ended up getting captured on live TV. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha got any video of that?

Their modus operandi is so so obvious.

Conduct a raid, use force, and then an hour later air a confessional statement throught the usual media touts 'Hamain Imran Khan nay ghar par rakha aur training di'. These guys should be Bollywood script writers.

Same BS as the last raid, a cop goes in with a bag, and then 5 minutes later emerges with the same back which is declared as a weapons cache.

Haha got any video of that?

Their modus operandi is so so obvious.

Conduct a raid, use force, and then an hour later air a confessional statement throught the usual media touts 'Hamain Imran Khan nay ghar par rakha aur training di'. These guys should be Bollywood script writers.

Same BS as the last raid, a cop goes in with a bag, and then 5 minutes later emerges with the same back which is declared as a weapons cache.
There is a video floating around on twitter, I'll try to find it :lol:

Insulting the shaheeds is outright condemnable.
Jis be kuttay key bachney ne ye harkat ki thi, we may never know, but god will not forgive them.

Idiots will remain idiots, but you see not all of those involved were PTI members, some just joined in for time pass, some as discussed and photographed were professional agitators. No one has walked away from this with a clean chit. Everyone has soil on their hands.

We can shoot the shit all we like here on PDF, on our closed whatsApp/Telegram groups, but the reality is, this will take A LOT of healing. The damage done is irreversible for many, I know I joke about it, that is my own way of relieving my stress, deep down I am so angry, but what can you do. This was a rigged game from the start, take my cousin for example, we have resources, we have money and influence, imagine what it is like for ordinary people.

My cousin wasn't some miscreant either, he is a serving Senator! His crime, he was in Bani Gala at the crime the crackdown started, he was in his own FUCKING HOME! Imagine, for a second, if they can do this to a serving senator and then keep shifting him from Adiala jail to Islamabad to some random safe house, what hope does the average person have in this country?

Is this the country we want our children, grand children and their offspring to inherit? No sir, no amount of Taji Khokar's making videos in Tarnol will bridge the divide that has been created on both sides, sit and talk to some people and rhontay kharay ho jain ge ap ke.

The situation is FUCKED, that is why I keep injecting humour into this thread. Because it's CRAZY right now!

Don't worry, we will put up banners on Mall road and all will be well!

Back
Top Bottom