What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The world's largest and most unique Donkey..
will be understood by looking at the picture upside down..

45921082d350c9e895dd36cea6be7bdf.jpg

Bro, where do you get these gems from? 😄

You know back in 2018 there were open PTM facebook groups and they used to joke around about destroying Col. Sher Khan Shaheed's statue as in their view "he fought for the same army that oppresses us".

Turns out that there has been a entry of PTM rhetoric right into the PTI Pashto sphere for the past year after Vote of No Confidence. And that's what culminated into taking down that statue.

Can't really blame them. Oppression and heavy-handedness breed resentment and rejection among people and they tend to rally behind those who stand up (or attempt to do so) against such transgressions, ignoring the flaws of those leading the charge... The army, being the source of such actions, cannot avoid the blame for the consequences.

(3) Are you seriously comparing PTI’s ‘name calling & abuse’ with thousands of Fauj+PDM Junta sponsored abductions, torture, violence, murder and denial of civil & democratic rights?

This is the funniest part here.

It's like you bring out nuclear weapons in response to a kid playing around with a water gun.

Or actually, the kid was in his jumping castle and playing around. You came out and took the air out of his jumping castle. The kid retaliated with what he could, and brought a water gun. But then you bring out the nuclear weapons.

Does the above example seem absurd? Congratulations, you have accurately described the current situation in Pakistan.

Your ‘question’ is off topic and irrelevant.

This is a discussion forum and if you are incapable or unwilling to respond to the questions posed, then you are just another Fauj+PDM tout on here to instigate, troll and hijack discussions and we will be more than willing to help you not waste time on this forum and spend more time with your family.

Here are the questions again, for your convenience:

(1) Do you support free and fair elections per the constitution of Pakistan, as outlined in the constitution and ruled on by the Supreme Court and the time frame allocated by said Supreme Court?
Yeah i support free and fair elections, but can you tell me who dissolved Punjab assembly in Jan 2023 ?
(2) Do you condemn the violations of the rule of law, due process and civil and democratic rights by the Fauj+PDM junta that we have seen lately, with mass arrests and no due process and in many cases in complete violation of court rulings?
I have said earlier already, no one can support such actions took by the government. Such situations could have been avoided while Imran "had" loads of sympathies inside power corridors.
(3) Are you seriously comparing PTI’s ‘name calling & abuse’ with thousands of Fauj+PDM Junta sponsored abductions, torture, violence, murder and denial of civil & democratic rights?
That's why i have asked Janu, where were you living from 2018-2022?

I know someone who was hired by an intel agency for a case, and his relatives got picked up by reportedly the same intel agency. And when the guy went to them to get his relatives freed, he was told to piss off, upar say orders hain. He was like lar lo phir case khud hi :P
You have to love that phrase "Sir upar say hukam hain". Bati bano lo yar! :lol:

Anyway. Some updates:

They planned a mini raid about 1h:15min ago at Zaman Park. It failed miserably, they had bought some guys in civis with weapons to sneak into IKs residence and play the part of the "terrorists" instead they ended up getting captured on live TV. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also this is the current state of the country:

You know, Pakistan has so many issues but as always the extreme Jahiliat is lumber 1 for its own demise.

So many fcking times IK and others say to be peaceful but these goons always need to break something

Wow, same thing they said against the Bengalis and look how it turned out. Pashtun brothers, put your skills fight against them and the Americans to good use if this happens, cut the head of the snake and their families shouldn’t be spared either.

They can torture, rape, kill their targets’ families at will, give them the same taste of the medicine.

This dajjals dallays will def give up the western parts of Pakistan and keep Punjab sindh kashmir. I could see this happening if things escalates. I think a part of the 1971 losers wete ready to prepared to leave East Pakistan before the war began. Imagine a beghairet army that can’t fight external enemies but is amped up to fight its own people.

They need to shut down the US embassy as well. Destroy those useless F16s which sat idly when Balakot was bombed and when the pajeet threw a missile into our lands. The GHQ is being directed by the west just like in 1971. They’re not your friends but have an agenda to sever Chinas path to Arabian Sea

You can’t make this shit up

Even if Asim Munir's claims are true, then what is stopping him & establishment from meeting Imran Khan and de-escalating the situation? The only side that is losing in this conflict is the reputation of the army in the sight of the public.

It's still not too late for Asim Munir to end this and meet Imran Khan personally to negotiate a settlement. If it means avoiding a bloody massacre with the very same people they swore an oath to protect, the establishment should meet Imran Khan and negotiate.

Which side stopped the contacts?, didn't Imran Khan block Bajwa number and refuse to meet anyone from the establishment. I believe old grudges are keeping both parties apart.

You know, Pakistan has so many issues but as always the extreme Jahiliat is lumber 1 for its own demise.

So many fcking times IK and others say to be peaceful but these goons always need to break something
Idiots will remain idiots, but you see not all of those involved were PTI members, some just joined in for time pass, some as discussed and photographed were professional agitators. No one has walked away from this with a clean chit. Everyone has soil on their hands.

We can shoot the shit all we like here on PDF, on our closed whatsApp/Telegram groups, but the reality is, this will take A LOT of healing. The damage done is irreversible for many, I know I joke about it, that is my own way of relieving my stress, deep down I am so angry, but what can you do. This was a rigged game from the start, take my cousin for example, we have resources, we have money and influence, imagine what it is like for ordinary people.

My cousin wasn't some miscreant either, he is a serving Senator! His crime, he was in Bani Gala at the crime the crackdown started, he was in his own FUCKING HOME! Imagine, for a second, if they can do this to a serving senator and then keep shifting him from Adiala jail to Islamabad to some random safe house, what hope does the average person have in this country?

Is this the country we want our children, grand children and their offspring to inherit? No sir, no amount of Taji Khokar's making videos in Tarnol will bridge the divide that has been created on both sides, sit and talk to some people and rhontay kharay ho jain ge ap ke.

The situation is FUCKED, that is why I keep injecting humour into this thread. Because it's CRAZY right now!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom