What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This highly repulsive incident took place in Jun 2021 in Shadbagh, Lahore when the mother of an apprehended suspect forcibly barged into a police van. The policeman involved, ASI Yasir, was dismissed from service and locked up. This incident is unrelated to the ongoing crackdown against PTI women.

Insan bano @Mirzali Khan

Yeh jo tum nonpushtuns ko bahanai bahanai sai baighairat bol rahai ho na yeh achi harkat nahi hai

There is already an agreement in place if there were to happen Sindh and Pubjab will remain together with Sharifs ruling Punjab and Zardaris ruling Sindh.
And this is why these btards never ever invested in education, they want bonded labour and people to be their slaves. Wjikst they rule for generations as if it’s their god given right..

Dear friends,

Please, Please stop spreading fake/misinformation about our armed force. You are helping no one's cause, you are harming our country by doing so. Just today look at what Junoon star Salman shared:

This is actually SSG training called SERE. Anyone with an ounce of military experience can tell you that. Please can you pass this message along to friends/Family/associates to double/triple check your sources before sharing something. This tweet has already been shared 155 times and will be used to malign and attack the miliatary, when this is actually from a training scenario.

Thank you!
Is there any de-escalation happening. IK’s speech seemed to be calming the situation and friendly countries seem to be involved. What’s going on?

Yes just like I said you are a typical bloodthirsty PDM evildoer. May you rot in hell like TTP.

These clowns are cozying up to the generals but they've no clue that this unholy union between the PDM and the Army won't last long. Sooner or later, they'll be the ones getting the short end of the stick.

That was actually done during tenure of dukhtar e mashriq "BB shaheed". She even blocked Imran Khan advertisements on PTV for his cancer hospital when he announced to enter politics and was a nobody in politics

Not defending sharifs but keep your facts correct

Yes but the bombing was done by Sharifs. They both colluded.

These clowns are cozying up to the generals and they've no clue that this unholy union between the PDM and the Army won't last long. Sooner or later, they'll be the ones getting the short end of the stick.
They are using the army. They will throw them under the bus in an instance if they succeed, using the usual international connections like memo gate and dawn leaks.

Yes but the bombing was done by Sharifs.

Nah it wasn't

20230518_024612.png

Blood thirsty PDM bot. Nothing more.

End of PTI will happen when people of Pakistan abandon PTI's ideology. These our tough times and for majority of the people its the first time they are facing this level of state brutality.
As the saying goes -- Tough times create strong men.

People of Palestine and Kashmir have been fighting for independence for more than 50 years and they refuse to quit. This unholy alliance of PDM and Establishment won't last long, they will turn on each other. PTI in the mean time should continue to build a strong party culture and promote men and women from their youth wing. As long as future leaders of PTI are from within the party and truly believe in the message, PTI will be back even if it is crushed right now.

Nawaz, Zardari and Diesel cannot change their DNA and it's in their DNA to do corruption. They will never give this COAS an extension and as we know - Appointing Pakistani Army Chief is like playing Russian roulette , you never know which one will bite the hand of its master.

Cheer up people, this is not the end rather PTI is starting to walk on its own feet. As a muslim I truly believe, Allah's help is near so do not despair. For the believer there are signs and you just have to look at them with a believing heart.

1) Khan was going to loose the next election if PDM and Bajwa didn't overthrow his government.
2) First Assassination attempt and how he was saved
3) 2nd attempt on his life - how people reached high court even with all those restrictions. Wind shifting to mitigate the tear gas effect.
4) Constant attack on PTI and Khan with constant new narrative and how they fall apart within couple of hours.

Don't look at the situation at be saddened. Keep hope and InshAllah we will be free from these firauns. Pakistan in the past faced many dictators , who acted like Kings and majority of them are currently 6ft underground.

Is there any de-escalation happening. IK’s speech seemed to be calming the situation and friendly countries seem to be involved. What’s going on?
Brother I wish I could share positive news with you night now but is Waqat Bheja fry hain. My cousin is still in some lockup with no trace of him, eik jail sey doosray jail phenk detay hain usko. That's a personal problem.

Just keep doing Dua for Pakistan, if you put Imran Khan to one side, and all the other politics to one side, we still have a economic blackhole to content with and Lightbulb Economist Dar has just caused a lot of people to purge money out of Pakistan, first with the failure to obtain any surety from IMF and then torpedoing the NFT and Cypto markets.

EoKjpFOXUAMZfMJ.jpg

Remember that right now close to 8000 Pakistanis are still in custody, most of them are women and young students. Their lives are going to be ruined, they don't have the financial clout to hire advocates and barristers to approach benches of court or to provide surety bonds. They are the real losers in the immediate sense, regarding the bigger picture. I will update when I can.

This highly repulsive incident took place in Jun 2021 in Shadbagh, Lahore when the mother of an apprehended suspect forcibly barged into a police van. The policeman involved, ASI Yasir, was dismissed from service and locked up. This incident is unrelated to the ongoing crackdown against PTI women.
Insan bano @Mirzali Khan

Yeh jo tum nonpushtuns ko bahanai bahanai sai baighairat bol rahai ho na yeh achi harkat nahi hai

Sorry about that.

It then begs the question why are PTI social media handles spreading such news?

Brother I wish I could share positive news with you night now but is Waqat Bheja fry hain. My cousin is still in some lockup with no trace of him, eik jail sey doosray jail phenk detay hain usko. That's a personal problem.

Just keep doing Dua for Pakistan, if you put Imran Khan to one side, and all the other politics to one side, we still have a economic blackhole to content with and Lightbulb Economist Dar has just caused a lot of people to purge money out of Pakistan, first with the failure to obtain any surety from IMF and then torpedoing the NFT and Cypto markets.

EoKjpFOXUAMZfMJ.jpg

Remember that right now close to 8000 Pakistanis are still in custody, most of them are women and young students. Their lives are going to be ruined, they don't have the financial clout to hire advocates and barristers to approach benches of court or to provide surety bonds. They are the real losers in the immediate sense, regarding the bigger picture. I will update when I can.
May Allah provide relief to your cousin and all the people suffering this hardship. And give patience to their families. Don’t have words my brother, take time to rest.

Sorry about that.

It then begs the question why are PTI social media handles spreading such news?

Most of such SM accounts are based outside Pakistan. They don't have any direct involvement or personal stakes here, yet they're causing quite a stir. They're definitely the ones PTI needs to watch out for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom