What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least some Justice in the land of the pure

People criticise the judiciary a lot and rightly so but some in the judiciary can hold their heads high for resisting the fasicism of the military junta and the games of the crooked elite.

Frauds like Qazi Essa have also been exposed.

Frauds like Qazi Essa have also been exposed.
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 1.22.43 PM.png

Now notice the crowds that IK attracts in KPK, Kashmir and GB.

Asim Munir might be able to control Punjab but the fall out from this would be experienced by the next group of officers leading the Army.

The sad thing is Asim Munir might be gone by then to Dubai or Turkey where he will be munching on his ill gotten wealth for serving the Shareefs.

Any truth to this?

The Fauj supported these sectarian terrorists and played one against the other so would not be surprised if it is true.
Duffers have activated their investments /minions in time of need to do their bidding to create impression PTI and opposition to army are in the minority..
Goes to prove faujeets are the ones who control and influence the religious nuts parties/ organisations.. Indians were right all along, army duffers control these religious so called jihadi outfits..

I personally know Doctor Tariq and his family since his masters/PhD days in Switzerland, Was doing ground-breaking work in Epigenetics & Molecular Biology, left a highly lucrative job in Germany just to come back and serve his country, and do his part, a true patriot at heart and this is how they treat such people. Unfortunately this country is only left for illiterate criminals like gullu butt's, taji khokars etc or Fauji's not for people like Doctor Tariq.

Pakistan is a lost cause and all I can repeat is "Pakistan sai zinda bhag", when you can, while you can, before you can't.

Last edited:

I personally know Doctor Tariq and his family since his masters/PhD days in Switzerland, Was doing ground-breaking work in Epigenetics & Molecular Biology, left a very highly lucrative job in Germany just to come back and serve his country, and do his part, a true patriot at heart and this is how they treat such people. Unfortunately this country is only left for illiterate criminals like gullu butt's, taji khokars etc or Fauji's not for people like Doctor Tariq.

Pakistan is a lost cause and all I can repeat is "Pakistan sai zinda bhag", when you can, while you can, before you can't.

Country has gone to dogs, rabid dogs actually, over and done with.

No hope of any redemption, any change for the better.

I personally know Doctor Tariq and his family since his masters/PhD days in Switzerland, Was doing ground-breaking work in Epigenetics & Molecular Biology, left a highly lucrative job in Germany just to come back and serve his country, and do his part, a true patriot at heart and this is how they treat such people. Unfortunately this country is only left for illiterate criminals like gullu butt's, taji khokars etc or Fauji's not for people like Doctor Tariq.

Pakistan was already a land of high illiteracy rate. Educated Pakistanis who returned when IK came to power will be regretting it. No doubt Pakistan will now be entering a very dark era. Pakistan will be the hellhole of the entire world where crime, illiteracy, poverty, nepotism and corruption will be at an all time high.

Challo, after all that banter atleast he said إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ at the end.

This 3rd Class clown should come to Karachi & i'll put him up against teenagers that'll put him to shame.
Don’t worry yar. we can manage low level punters like him very easily. They are only brave in the internet.

And notice how they always target women, because deep down they are cowards.

And couple that with PMLN's whistle blower said on live media even before the operation.

What geniuses. I’m amazed at their stupidity 😂

Allah Pakistan kay dushmanoon aur Pakistan kay khilaf sazish karnay waloon aur Pakistan ko nusksaan puhchanay waloon ko naist o nabood karay Aameen.
Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom