What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not entirely a wild theory, there was a speech by Ganjaila Gawalmendela where he basically negated the whole concept of two nation theory and while comparing the similarities between the two and calling the border just a mere "lakeer" that can be erased anytime.

Also, it seems like their Indian appeasement plan, which couldn't succeed by force or any other way; is being executed through means of injustice & arrests on such a scale that people in G.B or AK might rise in rebellion. It might be like make them do the work that one cannot do so with force or any other way. After all, we have heard a lot about Kashmir ka deal. I wouldn't be surprised that Sharif family has come-up with such a solution since they already have their luxury apartments in London and after all, none of them lives here except when they are ruling.

these supporters or voters fails to differentiate between enemy and friend. Apparently, we have these minions with zero intellect.

Even the ones they follow are like this. Watch the movie Vertical Limits. There’s a scene where a Pakistani army officers says to this American “you want some tea? It’s Indian of course. We might be at war with them but there’s no reason to overreact”

This movie came out in 2000.

My point being, I seen a speech Doval where he’s talking shit to American Indian congress crowd that Pakistani Generals told him that Afghanistan can’t never be a country. I was thinking why the hell are these retarded Generals sharing their thoughts with an Indian enemy. He turned around and mocked them for this. I’ll share the clip if I can find it. No concept of friend or enemy. If you really thought of the Indians as enemy, you would make Pakistan so strong to ensure it’s survival.

With these moves they only leave one option for the average civilians

I can't stop laughing. These illiterate biryani eating idiots at PMLN have shared a video of Gobr to reinforce their BS narrative.

I mean the man who is known for leading the fifth generation war against Pakistan is being featured on PMLNs official twitter account.

:lol:

The deranged speech that Asim Munir gave at the Sialkot garrison proves without doubt that he’s gone totally mad. There’s no question about it.

The surprising thing is that all the faujis listening to the speech didn’t immediately subdue him and take him to a mental hospital in a stretcher.

The officer class seems to be made up of arrogant and immoral, low IQ robots who’re motivated by greed for plots, dollars and green cards. Their continuing support for Whiskey is proof that they’re third rate characters.

Today someone told me that, even in this crisis, Asim Munir plays golf every day and visits the house he’s building. Evenings are probably spent drinking whiskey. He’s gone from rags to riches and he’ll destroy the country to keep his newly acquired wealth and power.

imagine what happened at core commander conference ...

i wonder, they literally discussed how to proceed with the current situation, how to begin a campaign against IK, malign him declaring 9 May black day, rallies in favor of army, media campaign 24 hours, dragging in Shaheeds to present a soft face of army and gather sympathies, just pathetic...

what nut heads we are confronting ...

no one could ever bring such face of theirs to the general public the way it is done now.

how could they come clean in front of young generation who just grew up seeing all the mess.

when IK says it is times of social media and everyone has access to information, how rightly he put it.

whatever narrative they want to sell, you can only suppress people by your acts but cannot snatch what is printed on their minds.

سرکاری املاک کو نقصان پہنچنے پر جن کو اتنی تکلیف ہو رہی ہے وہ سرکاری مال کو نقصان پہنچانے والوں کی گود میں بیٹھے ہیں

اگر جہاں ميں مرا جوہر آشکار ہوا
قلندري سے ہوا ہے، تو نگري سے نہيں
(ڈاکٹر علامہ محمد اقبال)

Last edited:
I can't stop laughing. These illiterate biryani eating idiots at PMLN have shared a video of Gobr to reinforce their BS narrative.

I mean the man who is known for leading the fifth generation war against Pakistan is being featured on PMLNs official twitter account.

That is because PML-N supporters are usually and originally Indians. Let's not shy from calling PML-N supporters Indians.

PMLN are desperate because their very survival as a political entity is on the line. They would form an alliance with anyone, even with the devil himself, if it helps them eliminate Imran Khan and his PTI. It's both disheartening and amusing to witness the unlikely alliance of PMLN, the Army, and Indian propaganda outlets like Maj Arya, all collaborating against IK and, in turn, the people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom