What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't crazy. I have been conveying this for months now. This sentiment is spreading like wild fire. If PDM and the generals think that they can win they are terribly mistaken. Pakistan will be divided. All ethnic groups will be divided. There won't be any tolerance. There will only be chaos and anarchy. Whisky is waging a war against the Pakistani identity.

The banned me for saying this. Now look at how things have degenerated. Pakistan is at the point of a full blown civil war... And it's all the doing of the corrupt property dealers aka Pakistani Fauj.

Given the facts, no other Military's General can defeat corruption level of Afghan Army. Above information could be the one example in 100 cases but it will be foolish to compete with ANA corruption.

Furthermore, we shall avoid every other information from SM since, not everyone is credible. There are many wanna be experts throwing non credible information left & right, under circumstances at hand due to political turmoil, taking full advantage for their own fame.

Otherwise, here is a recent reference of Lt. Gen. Usmani (late) died in his car in DHA area due to cardiac arrest. Look at the car model/make for person once CC Karachi. was one of the few gems
Given the facts, no other Military's General can defeat corruption level of Afghan Army. Above information could be the one example in 100 cases but it will be foolish to compete with ANA corruption.

Furthermore, we shall avoid every other information from SM since, not everyone is credible. There are many wanna be experts throwing non credible information left & right, under circumstances at hand due to political turmoil, taking full advantage for their own fame.

Otherwise, here is a recent reference of Lt. Gen. Usmani (late) died in his car in DHA area due to cardiac arrest. Look at the car model/make for person once CC Karachi.

View attachment 930279
Usmani was one of the few gems in PA.

And couple that with PMLN's whistle blower said on live media even before the operation.

Just wanted his free plate
download.jpeg

The banned me for saying this. Now look at how things have degenerated. Pakistan is at the point of a full blown civil war... And it's all the doing of the corrupt property dealers aka Pakistani Fauj.

I got banned for using the laughing emoji too much so....meh.

I wasn't crazy. I have been conveying this for months now. This sentiment is spreading like wild fire. If PDM and the generals think that they can win they are terribly mistaken. Pakistan will be divided. All ethnic groups will be divided. There won't be any tolerance. There will only be chaos and anarchy. Whisky is waging a war against the Pakistani identity.
Many were saying that.. except for a few.. they thought it is a similar uprising that Pak has seen before, in 80s, 2000s, 60s etc.. and it will die like that.

I told them when everything is being saved be a camera and being played all da on SM accounts.. How can the story end? It will rise and fall with emotions but hatred/love will remain constant afterwards. It can only be quenched if people are satisfied with justice/narrative or they make peace with it. Guess what, only first option is effective 220 million are not going to make peace with it.

Even the ones they follow are like this. Watch the movie Vertical Limits. There’s a scene where a Pakistani army officers says to this American “you want some tea? It’s Indian of course. We might be at war with them but there’s no reason to overreact”

This movie came out in 2000.

My point being, I seen a speech Doval where he’s talking shit to American Indian congress crowd that Pakistani Generals told him that Afghanistan can’t never be a country. I was thinking why the hell are these retarded Generals sharing their thoughts with an Indian enemy. He turned around and mocked them for this. I’ll share the clip if I can find it. No concept of friend or enemy. If you really thought of the Indians as enemy, you would make Pakistan so strong to ensure it’s survival.

I know exactly what you are talking about and I had the same thoughts 😭😭😭

This was back when the whole Pakistan supports Taliban thing was in full swing on the news.

"How many Pakistanis will you arrest,
From every house a Pakistani will come out"

An army that never learns from history will one day bite the dust.

This monster army of 1971 is back in 2023. Army must be driven out of politics for good.

My predictions, we won't have nukes and our army will be cut to size in the coming few years. The army will have the same respect (if not less) as that of police.

Kashmir issue will have been resolved for better or worst, but it will have been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom