What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeh to hona tha.

I wasn't crazy. I have been conveying this for months now. This sentiment is spreading like wild fire. If PDM and the generals think that they can win they are terribly mistaken. Pakistan will be divided. All ethnic groups will be divided. There won't be any tolerance. There will only be chaos and anarchy. Whisky is waging a war against the Pakistani identity.

I wasn't crazy. I have been conveying this for months now. This sentiment is spreading like wild fire. If PDM and the generals think that they can win they are terribly mistaken. Pakistan will be divided. All ethnic groups will be divided. There won't be any tolerance. There will only be chaos and anarchy. Whisky is waging a war against the Pakistani identity.
So a mere fricking building is 9/11 for them but not the massacre of countless innocent children that got shaheed in APS tragedy ?

Been 6th week I think, he pardoned himself from any bench and continues his duty only with chamber work.
He is just waiting for Bandial retirement so that he can do his wonders, he is brainy enough to know that his recent gymnastics made him more controversial so just staying on back foot for a while and waiting for his turn.

He is just waiting for Bandial retirement so that he can do his wonders, he is brainy enough to know that his recent gymnastics made him more controversial so just staying on back foot for a while and waiting for his turn.
Agreed since the differences were already leaked on mainstream. However, he should be ready for a surprise as well. He wasn't a full time judge or raised from very bottom. The one having a long tenure and experience in the office wouldn't show his/her cards early.

Why 22nd May, 2023?
FwZs47kakAIgH5T

Last edited:

The Pak Army is in denial and thinks that things will go back to normal. They're spreading paid propaganda to create a false sense of security and an "all-is-well" narrative, but their usual mantra about acting in the best interests of the country is not finding any serious takers this time around... The anti-army sentiment, stemming from their harsh repression of civilian lives and dignity, is not just limited to certain regions like GB or parts of KP, or to overseas Pakistanis, even people in Punjab are feeling it. While civilians living in settled areas of Punjab and KP can't take on the heavily armed million-strong professional army, they'll find new and clever ways to make life difficult for the Wardi Mafia.

So a mere fricking building is 9/11 for them but not the massacre of countless innocent children that got shaheed in APS tragedy ?

These morons got slaughtered during Salala. These morons humilated the entire nation after OBL drama. These morons got children slaughtered during APS tragedy. These morons have created BLA and Taliban. I could go on and on. The generals are a liablity and today a threat to Pakistan's existence. No matter what happens these generals need to be controlled at all cost. The generals are a major reason for Pakistan's woes.

The Pak Army is in denial and thinks that things will go back to normal. They're spreading paid propaganda to create a false sense of security and an "all-is-well" narrative, but their usual mantra about acting in the best interests of the country is not finding any serious takers this time around... The anti-army sentiment, stemming from their harsh repression of civilian lives and dignity, is not just limited to certain regions like GB or parts of KP, or to overseas Pakistanis, even people in Punjab are feeling it. While civilians living in settled areas of Punjab and KP can't take on the heavily armed million-strong professional army, they'll find new and clever ways to make life difficult for the Wardi Mafia.

Just have a good look at Balochistan. Just have a good look at PTM. The generals have a much bigger hand in creating these problems than outsiders.

There will be so much hate against the Pakistani army. The generals are setting their own house on fire. The generals are stupid, but the past few months have been a revelation. Mind boggling.

And this Guy as well... (What? PMLN has to rely on a well known enemy of Pakistan)
View attachment 930291

I’m really staring to get piss off at these low educated clowns going on anti Pakistan platforms to get support. I don’t get it, why are you going to an enemy propagandist station if not to get support from them? Which sane Pakistani listens to this terrorist supporting dothead who always drops hints of a terrorist attack before it occurs.

I have a wild theory, these clowns never cared for Pakistan and always thought it will collapse back into India hence why they treated it with such carelessness. Haven’t seen any other county where the “elite” power treats its own nation like a toilet paper, and then we wonder why the U.S. treats us the same way

I’m really staring to get piss off at these low educated clowns going on anti Pakistan platforms to get support. I don’t get it, why are you going to an enemy propagandist station if not to get support from them? Which sane Pakistani listens to this terrorist supporting dothead who always drops hints of a terrorist attack before it occurs.

I have a wild theory, these clowns never cared for Pakistan and always thought it will collapse back into India hence why they treated it with such carelessness. Haven’t seen any other county where the “elite” power treats its own nation like a toilet paper, and then we wonder why the U.S. treats us the same way

Summed well. Let me add a bit. Most of these political warriors have no goal in regard to Pakistan and moral obligations while supporting their political leaders. Unfortunately, the differences are gone to disgust level where these supporters or voters fails to differentiate between enemy and friend. Apparently, we have these minions with zero intellect.

All the atrocities, abductions, manhandling, killings done by the police, ATC, special elite unit police on ooper ka order, are to be blamed on the Army, and they are responsible for all this chaos.

Doesn't matter it's internal wing of ISI, sector commanders, service commanders, DG C, DG ISI, the blame squarely lies on the Army.

The seething anger can put the country to the point of no return. KPK and GB are sitting on the powder keg, can go off at any moment.

Last edited:
It is not entirely a wild theory, there was a speech by Ganjaila Gawalmendela where he basically negated the whole concept of two nation theory and while comparing the similarities between the two and calling the border just a mere "lakeer" that can be erased anytime.

Back
Top Bottom