What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw it in a post above. It was so funny, sab ki daurain lag gayeen.
I don't know why they are doing this, it's just spitefulness now and its breeding resentment, even in camps outside PTI. I know they are making an example out of IK and PTI and everyone in between, but you know this is polarising so many people.

Let me give you a gaming analogy, have you ever played Clash of Clans or a similar game on your mobile phone, there is a spiteful strategy players adopt called "Zeroing" it is when you keep attacking the enemy player until they have nothing left... Basically after the first two strike the city has no defences, you have plundered all the loot and they have nothing left... But you keep attacking out of "Spite", this is what this feels like now.

Just look at this yar:

Kohi deen iman be hota hain. Why are they doing this to their own citizens? What is the point? You have proved your might, you have proved it! Just stop!

PTI made some really big strategic blunders and I have spoken about those on here, and they have paid for it, Imran Khan had an opportunity to de-escalate but those around him just kept egging him on, to what end, an eventual clash with the miliary? And who won? Khan has been isolated, the Army has been maligned, and who stood to gain? why the PDM of course, this existing situation suits them perfectly. Nawaz Et.Al always hated the military, remember that interview with Khawja Asif where he said "Establishment ni humey nikala tha?"

Well this entire drama was engineered to weaken the bond between the army and Pakistan, the cypher, the phone calls, the cross-allegations, the interference from IK into the ISI, all of it.

The point I am trying to make is, if they don't take their foot off the accelerator the damage will be irreparable. And you know this yourself.

Kohi deen iman be hota hain. Why are they doing this to their own citizens? What is the point? You have proved your might, you have proved it! Just stop!

PTI made some really big strategic blunders and I have spoken about those on here, and they have paid for it, Imran Khan had an opportunity to de-escalate but those around him just kept egging him on, to what end, an eventual clash with the miliary? And who won? Khan has been isolated, the Army has been maligned, and who stood to gain? why the PDM of course, this existing situation suits them perfectly. Nawaz Et.Al always hated the military, remember that interview with Khawja Asif where he said "Establishment ni humey nikala tha?"

Well this entire drama was engineered to weaken the bond between the army and Pakistan, the cypher, the phone calls, the cross-allegations, the interference from IK into the ISI, all of it.

The point I am trying to make is, if they don't take their foot off the accelerator the damage will be irreparable. And you know this yoyourself.
I disagree with Imran Khan on a lot of things. However, he has taken the establishment on after they toppled his government and has surprisingly gone further than any political leader before him. The establishment permanently nuked their reputation to end him, but this has only incensed the public more and increased Khan's standing. The joke is that Imran Khan is the new establishment.

I think he should stick to his guns and rein the establishment in once and for all. This is happening because the establishment has mutated into a monster unchecked. No one tackled this cancer for decades and we see it's results. Now finally Imran Khan is taking this beast on and is winning. Like I said, the establishment knows its on borrowed time. Default will happen now or later this year, but it will inevitably happen. They are betting on Reko Diq money coming, but that is pure pipedream just like Gwadar. Nothing will come out of it.

They can't keep this up forever and them kidnapping, torturing, and trying to force Imran Khan into negotiations is proof that establishment isn't all powerful. If they were, why try to force him to agree to their terms or repeatedly jail him until he complies? Why do they care so much if PDM isn't even allowing elections which means he'll be out of power?

The point I am trying to make is, if they don't take their foot off the accelerator the damage will be irreparable. And you know this yourself.
The damage is already irreparable they know it too. That's why they are doubling down. They will maintain their hold by brute force against anyone who dares question them. Soon enough they will find out their folly but it will be too late by then.

The damage is already irreparable they know it too. That's why they are doubling down. They will maintain their hold by brute force against anyone who dares question.
To that I only have to say this, for each person they pick up, for each boy they main and disable, they polarise a family, that family is part of a community. They want to turn the entire nation into nine-zero, it will be a huge miscalculation on their part. Frankly I do believe that the military has played into the hands of the PDM on this, and the PDM with carte blanch are busy engaged in wanton violence and suppression of opposing opinions. Pakistan couldn't have a more cold-hearted and vile minister of interior in Rana Sanaullah, this is afterall his raison d'etre.

To that I only have to say this, for each person they pick up, for each boy they main and disable, they polarise a family, that family is part of a community. They want to turn the entire nation into nine-zero, it will be a huge miscalculation on their part. Frankly I do believe that the military has played into the hands of the PDM on this, and the PDM with carte blanch are busy engaged in wanton violence and suppression of opposing opinions. Pakistan couldn't have a more cold-hearted and vile minister of interior in Rana Sanaullah, this is afterall his raison d'etre.
Well they made their bed with the devil and now chickens have come home to roost. You still have this little hope that things will turn around. I don't may be my pessimism isn't allowing me. I am somone who has defended the Boys for 99 percent of my life even after knowing everything they have done in the past because I considered them a unifying force. But now my hatred for them is so deep I can't even express it in words.

They have broken the spirit of this nation. Every one I Know has given up any hope of building any thing in this country. I hadn't cried in a long time but I will admit I have tears in my eyes thinking about everything they have done and what they are going to do to the people of this country. I can just hope and pray Pakistan and it's people survive the coming carnage and some justice is served.

Well they made their bed with the devil and now chickens have come home to roost. You still have this little hope that things will turn around. I don't may be my pessimism isn't allowing me. I am somone who has defended the Boys for 99 percent of my life even after knowing everything they have done in the past because I considered them a unifying force. But now my hatred for them is so deep I can't even express it in words.

They have broken the spirit of this nation. Every one I Know has given up any hope of building any thing in this country. I hadn't cried in a long time but I will admit I have tears in my eyes thinking about everything they have done and what they are going to do to the people of this country. I can just hope and pray Pakistan and it's people survive the coming carnage and some justice is served.
I feel your pain, I really do and I know words can and do always sound hollow as they cannot truly express the complex range of emotions, but this is our country, this is OUR ARMY, I think we all feel the same sense of vacancy in our chests right about now. Ya ALLAH guide Pakistan trough this difficult time.

Also I don't know if this of any use but:

FwX94GpWYAIQM-z

FwX94UlWYAUwpVi

FwX94cLXgAAbGpe

FwX94uxXsAM4QVF

But even outside politics, I feel most Pakistani qoum is very very arrogant, insanely immature, and extremely Jahil...even some folks in the US won't disappoint you in their exhibition.
So true. This is exactly why I have very little hope left for our future.

Even if Imran Khan comes to power, this jahil majority holding us all down is not going away.

You all are JERKS and at the same time very CUNNING as well. Just like your Khan.

IK has lost this.

From Absolutely NOT to lobbying in US Congress to save his skin.

From instigating his people to attack on Army to outright disowning them when shit hits the fan.

You can hardly play with such forked tongue and cunningness for too long.

Army has made the right call...IK should be and would be taken to cleaners now.

This whole tamasha which has been dragging for a year or two should be put to an end finally now.

Lives are being lost since that cunt got ousted last year

PTI wings should be clipped in such a manner that no other party dares to do what PTI did.

What Indian Army, despite all her might and all wars she had with Pak Army, didn't dare to do....PTI did it with full arrogance.

GHQ just struck back and the faces of PTI are all RED now.

This is what happens when you over dose yourself with popularity Mantra.

Time to set a precedent.

PTI thought they can fool everyone all the time....

IK is now finally under Army's crosshairs.

@Mirzali Khan Please start your insurgency...Would love to see how that will go. The threats of some PTI nationalists are laughable. Easy to say this while sitting in US.
No threat will save your party now.

As per my analysis, PTI IS GONE....

By the way, the way your leader ran through to avoid arrest was hilarious...LMAO.

Poori PTI aur IK ki phati pari hai is waqt....lol

Pakistan was surviving before IK and achieved great things and Pakistan WILL survive and win even after him. Get out of propaganda. He is not bigger than country.

This Pied Piper has taken whole country for a ride for too long (Taking advantage of Army's leniency)

He and his party even dared to nurture/cultivate junior officers against their own High Command. Only enemy intelligence does that. That was the level of this a***ole

Business will not be as usual from now onwards.

9th May has been marked as national day.

PTI and Khan will pay a huge unbearable price for what they did.

Party is OVER.

You all are JERKS and at the same time very CUNNING as well. Just like your Khan.

IK has lost this.

From instigating his people to attack on Army to outright disowning them when shit hits the fan.

This whole tamasha which has been dragging for a year or two should be put to an end finally now.

PTI wings should be clipped in such a manner that no other party dares to do what PTI did.

What Indian Army, despite all her might and all wars she had with Pak Army, didn't dare to do....PTI did it with full arrogance.

Time to set a precedent.

@Mirzali Khan Please start your insurgency...Would love to see how that will go. The threats of some PTI nationalists are laughable. Easy to say this while sitting in US.

By the way, the way your leader ran through to avoid arrest was hilarious...LMAO.

Pakistan was surviving before IK and achieved great things and Pakistan WILL survive and win even after him. Get out of propaganda. He is not bigger than country.

This Pied Piper has taken whole country for a ride for too long (Taking advantage of Army's leniency)

He and his party even dared to nurture/cultivate junior officers against their own High Command. Only enemy intelligence does that. That was the level of this a***ole

Party is OVER.

You do realize this isnt about PTI or Imran khan? Normal People without any political affiliation just came to the realization about what a corrupt tola the military establishment is and how they have been commiting atrocities on common Pakistanis for 70 years starting from Fatima Jinnah.

You are living in an information age where you cant fool people anymore. The country wants democracy be it any civilian leader without the interference of corrupt matric fail generals.

IK has lost this.

Time to set a precedent.

Party is OVER.
Didn't they think the same way in '71 too? And, then what happened? They surrendered to the Indian forces. These duffers would never learn.....

Back
Top Bottom