What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Failed experiment of Pakistan, west Pakistan exactly coming to an end.

There is no hope for any redemption, hope is taken over by despair.

ALLAH kay isam say kay aam rehm wala, kamal rehm wala

Pak Fauj Zindabad, Pak Fauj Zindabad, Pak Fuj Zindabad

Kamal karty hain ap b siddiqui sb., don't worry the angels who helped us during 65 will again descend to help us, specially when the most angelic institution is under the command of a Syed. Don't be a murtad by doubting the kashaf and karamat of a syed sipa salar.

Ap khajoor ki gutlia ikhati karain, aur bama apnay ahl o ayal kay ajj zikar o wird ki mehfil ka ehtimam karain, her her gutli pay ap nay "Pak Fauj zindabad, Syed paindabad" ka wird karna hy, phir dekhain ap ko kitna zehni sukoon milta hy aur kaisi rohani taskeen milti hy.

Phely may b ap ki tarah bhatak gya tha, lekin Alhamdolillah jab say "Pak fauj zindabad" ka ziker shuru kia hy, sab kuch ashkar ho gya, jo nai dikh raha tha ub sab wazeh roshan nazar a ra hy. Koshish kijiay, shuru may thori diqat hoti hy, laikin yeh aisa tajali wala wird hy kay tamam waswasay dooor ho jaty hain.

ALLAH Pak ap ko hidayat dain aur ap kay hami o nasir ho.

Pak Fauj Zindabad, Pak Fauj Zindabad, Pak Fauj Zindabad.

Ap ka mukhlis.

Kamal karty hain ap b siddiqui sb., don't worry the angels who helped us during 65 will again descend to help us, specially when the most angelic institution is under the command of a Syed. Don't be a murtad by doubting the kashaf and karamat of a syed sipa salar.

Ap khajoor ki gutlia ikhati karain, aur bama apnay ahl o ayal kay ajj zikar o wird ki mehfil ka ehtimam karain, her her gutli pay ap nay "Pak Fauj zindabad, Syed paindabad" ka wird karna hy, phir dekhain ap ko kitna zehni sukoon milta hy aur kaisi rohani taskeen milti hy.

Phely may b ap ki tarah bhatak gya tha, lekin Alhamdolillah jab say "Pak fauj zindabad" ka ziker shuru kia hy, sab kuch ashkar ho gya, jo nai dikh raha tha ub sab wazeh roshan nazar a ra hy. Koshish kijiay, shuru may thori diqat hoti hy, laikin yeh aisa tajali wala wird hy kay tamam waswasay dooor ho jaty hain.

Ap ka mukhlis.

Oh bhai, get out of your petty mindset of “Syed’s” please. I have seriously gotten fed up of your nonsense of distorting historicsl
Facts to suit your narrative. Did a bajwa not satisfy you or an urdu speaking chief, or a janjua, or a hazara as a dictator, or a khan. Keep your biases to yourself and don’t spill them out, I’m asking you nicely.

Oh bhai, get out of your petty mindset of “Syed’s” please. I have seriously gotten fed up of your nonsense of distorting historicsl
Facts to suit your narrative. Did a bajwa not satisfy you or an urdu speaking chief, or a janjua, or a hazara as a dictator, or a khan. Keep your biases to yourself and don’t spill them out, I’m asking you nicely.

Kehna kya chah rahy ho kaka?

Kehna kya chah rahy ho kaka?

Jo tum sun rahay ho mian mithu, apne biases apne aap tak rakhain aap toh acha hai. Yeh jo aapne “Syed” pe pura ek paragraph aur kahani likh di isay Apki soch zahir hoti hai, you are free to have your opinion and I am to mine, and I will call out bullshit when I see it.

He can be anything, none of my concern nor I care. I am plain simple Muslim, no sunni, no shia or whatever any other name is used these days to identify oneself as Muslim.

Janab Asim Sahib (RA) identifies himself as Syed Asim Munir (RA) and I referred to him as such, didn't know this will trigger a WWIII in this thread.
I have no doubt that some people around Asim Munir is making him believe that he can't be wrong and has some divine help from God or Imam or Aliens. People like him are lunatics and consume by their own egos, plus he is bitter because he is on a full war path with IK because in his demented mind think IK kick him out from ISI post. The person who got triggered by your comment, its not hard to see why he got triggered lol

I have no doubt that some people around Asim Munir is making him believe that he can't be wrong and has some divine help from God or Imam or Aliens. People like him are lunatics and consume by their own egos, plus he is bitter because he is on a full war path with IK because in his demented mind think IK kick him out from ISI post. The person who got triggered by your comment, its not hard to see why he got triggered lol

Brother, you seriously believe that I am “triggered” because I somehow support Asim muneer the asshole because of him being Syed? Please search up my post history, I hate Mohsin Naqvi even though I am one as well. Because of HIS policies. That being said if this is what you lot believe then may Allah give you guidance and maybe my time at this forum is done. Over and out wasalaam.

Brother, you seriously believe that I am “triggered” because I somehow support Asim muneer the asshole because of him being Syed? Please search up my post history, I hate Mohsin Naqvi even though I am one as well. Because of HIS policies. That being said if this is what you lot believe then may Allah give you guidance and maybe my time at this forum is done. Over and out wasalaam.
Well if you say you are not triggered than good. :enjoy:

Then IK and Hazrat Syed Asim (RA) sahib should be best buddies, IK also has someone who helps him and guides him rohani taur pay.

Then IK and Hazrat Syed Asim (RA) sahib should be best buddies, IK also has someone who helps him and guides him rohani taur pay.
IK likes to play, I me and myself game... his sudden rise inflate his ego as well no doubt, and of course he got some issues from the people who surrounds him, we have heard news about those who surrounds him, this " Ji Huzori " culture is no less than Cancer for Pakistan. What I don't understand that how getting some power in a country which is a freaking failed state, get people turn themselves into Firon's or consider themselves as some God, we claim to follow a religion where we have saw examples from the likes of Abu Bakr, Umar Khattab RA to both who used to sit on the floor and wearing garments full of patches, while anyone can stand up to question their authority or their decision. but Mashallah here in this country, bare sahab ya General ya Khan sahab ne bol dia tu bas ab tu Wahi ke baraber ho gai baat, No wonder Pakistan is turning into a shit show because we turn people/leaders/generals/ into idols and started worshiping them.

Ap ka mukhlis.

I Know you are being sarcastic, it's a satire you wrote.

Accha likh letay haeen, serious baat mazaq mein kar Dena accha hai.

A slapstick sarcasm....

BTW I am for a strong Fauj, and stronger civilian institutions.

A strong people mandated government will actually make the Fauj stronger.

But the lowlife degenerates couldn't understand it.

BTW I am for a strong Fauj, and stronger civilian institutions.

I don't think any sane patriot would ever deny this.

Pakistan Army should really introspect, it is not like they haven't been given any chance to rule and correct the course. They have enjoyed ample years in governance seats, they still do, but have they been able to pull the country in right direction and set long term policies which cannot be altered or changed? No. Because it is not their job nor jurisdiction nor their constitutional role nor they are qualified for this. This interference and regular interruptions only led to weakening of all of the rest of the institutions, infact it has also weakened the army too. What has been achieved by all this? only putting their own people against a state institution.

The way out is simple, go back to basics and follow constitution. Let people of Pakistan decide what they want and who they want.

Last edited:
One man's patriotic is another man's traitor. Many things going on in Pakistan are shameful. Army has always acted beyond its constitutional boundaries. The judiciary has given clean chits to coups and acted beyond its constitutional mandate. Sharifs and Zardaris are corrupt and indulge in nepotism. Imran Khan is corrupt and narcissistic and lies pathologically. Religious parties are corrupt as well. So, why single out just one party for criticism ?

Imran Khan may be a lot of things... And I am critical of him. But he is not corrupt. That's a fact.

All the jumping up and down and screaming you can do to say otherwise isn't going to help.

Pakistan is at the start of a civil war.... It isn't about Imran Khan. It's a battle of freedom from the entire corrupt structure.

Back
Top Bottom