What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full respect to the Doctor.

I was thinking, this has now become a case of the old school political establishment (not the military) and the up and coming middle class.

Look at the people who are being picked up, Maleeka Bokhari, Shireen Mazari, Murad Saeed, the Awan from islamabad, Ali Muhammad Khan, Shehryar Afridi....people who are bang in the middle, upper middle class. The people everyone thought were burger, who did corporate C-level jobs and were generally disinterested from politics. They are all now coming up in resistance as a part of PTI. Then you have a different class such as this doctor. Then you have the city dwellers who are just scraping by.
This is all PDM doing this NOT the army.

. For a start they can setup fund to help those who need the most help, such as legal fees and any loss being faced by them.
already on it:
7A83DD41-3512-4B4A-96E5-127166A8D1E0.jpeg

Raised 187k USD till now.

Could imran khan be the next fatima jinnah and murad Saeed the next mujaib. Don't know why I imagined this but if something happens to imran khan you can kiss kpk goodbye.

Yaar, I saw pics of dg isi and dirty Harry’s pictures on billboards, wasn’t Nadeem Anjum who refused to be photographed because according to him a chief of a intelligence agency should not be pictured at all. Now we see his pics and his subordinates on frickin BILLBOARDS?? seems like he had some major issues with faiz hameed and only said those words to slight his predecessor frickin hypocrite.

Is it true that Gen Asim munir current COAS was DG ISPR who was fired/forced to resign for xyz reason ?

Correction: ISI

why establishment n PDM are making narrative that Imran khan ordered on 9 May incident'
Because they want to tie a rope around IK neck to "provide level playing field" to family of B-astards living in London. By terming it 9/11 they have shown what they are up to they made up their mind eliminate IK in one way or other

The billboards are a good idea. It will allow the public to identify and hang the traitors. Now that everyone knows their faces they will find nowhere to hide.

My dear the land of my birth and my ancestors, I remember my childhood memories of my
Dad taking me and my many siblings to Kababeesh on his red FX, going to moon market and having kaders burgers. Going to barkat market, going to sahiwal and kasur to my maternal family, having andarasay and fish from kasur, going to the pinds of sahiwal. thokhar niaz Baig paternal family home for Muharram. How fond were those memories for me. I love pakistan and I always will as I have a special connection to the land of my birth. 😞 even though we have these corrupt establishment ruling us but we will come out of this better, Quaide Azam and Iqbal’s pakistan we cannot let down. Sorry guys I get too emotional but it hurts all the too much when I see our country and countrymen is such pain, pakistan always zindabad!

Last edited:
My dear the land of my birth and my ancestors, I remember my childhood memories of my
Dad taking me and my many siblings to Kababeesh on his red FX, going to moon market and having kaders burgers. Going to barkat market, going to sahiwal and kasur to my maternal family, having andarasay and fish from kasur, going to the pinds of sahiwal. thokhar niaz Beghairat paternal family home for Muharram. How fond were those memories for me. I love pakistan and I always will as I have a special connection to the land of my birth. 😞 even though we have these corrupt establishment ruling us but we will come out of this better, Quaide Azam and Iqbal’s pakistan we cannot let down. Sorry guys I get too emotional but it hurts all the too much when I see our country and countrymen is such pain, pakistan always zindabad!

Same for me Brother 🥲

The reason Asim Munir's vendetta with IK.

But there is more to it than meets the eye...

Saudia was not happy with IK visiting Iran, and spoiled it with Asim Munir acting as a stooge.
Just as US was not happy with IK visiting Russia.

US was also not happy with IK visiting Iran.

IK was clearly trapped, in the intl' power politics, and intl' Estab. is against him. Saudia, UAE, Qatar are not the friends of IK.

In future a non Arab Islamic block may well be necessary…

Didn't Asim Munir said Fauj derive it's power from the people, the Awam.

Didn't he said people are the center of gravity.

Is he that delusional and demented that he thinks PTI supporters and Awam are different.

It's the people of Pakistan, the Awam who are the supporters of PTI, PTI and people are one entity.

Unless he is deceiving, with falsehood, he shouldn't have done all this.

Back
Top Bottom