What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Things are fast moving now to sidelining IK from mainstream PTI. There are talks of closed door discussions between defectors from PTI. Especially important after Jehangir Tareen’s explosive statement.

Sadly being a Niazi he suffers from the same bad trait all Niazi’s suffer from, he’s emotional, soft hearted and always sees the good in people and not the obvious bad.

Allama Iqbal was a politician himself but he insisted on Muhammad Ali Jinnah to join the ML to fight for Pakistan, it wasn't because noone else could do it but he saw great qualities in Jinnah, he knew Jinnah will not betray the Pakistan Movement, he knew Jinnah will have the strategy. Muhammad Ali Jinnah did just that. Just saying IK needs to make some high level decisions on his own, dont let people misguide him or make him do mistakes, other people will get away with it by making deals and selling out their mission but IK will not so he will be trapped.

Was a natural, spontaneous, impulsive reaction to manhandling and arrest of Imran Khan.

No instructions coming from the party, seniors.

And done exactly to invoke an action with na maloom inducted in the protests and inciting the people.

And not a single person, either police or rangers, soldier was attacked or killed.

The numbers of protestors, people on the roads killed are above 40, this was a carnage and so many innocent people lost their lives.

There will never be mass support for anyone who is even remotely entangled with attacking state institutions.

What sickens me is that the Pakistani diaspora is one of the most law abiding spectrum of any society and yet they are advocating for mass hysteria and anarchy in their homeland. It's such u-turn hypocrisy that became hallmark of Niazi government which rode the calm before the storm and abandoned the mandate and their allies like PPP.

People believe everyone else is agent and traitor except for IK so its more like a panic attack. We see Mir Jafers everywhere, As someone mentioned
"everything will be fine, don't worry"

Another slap in the face of PDM government in a line of embarrassing developments:

View attachment 930138

View attachment 930139
View attachment 930140View attachment 930141

IMF just showed these nausarbaaz the middle finger. Pakistan is now officially on the fast track to bankruptcy.
I heard someone else saying that Government is considering for something instead of IMF, most likely a bail out program from friendly countries including China and few others

Another injured party worker Rizwan Ahmed from Peshawar died today. But people are more interested in what top level workers have to say and do. These workers and their families are now feeling abandoned.

1684313390377.png

can someone please just say it out loud what they are talking about regarding IK. I know no human is perfect and would like to know what has the man done. If people within forces and those related to army are aware , I think people have the right to know.

Is he corrupt himself? Or he allowed corruption to happen ?

Any drugs involved?

He took water bottles from the PM house, There you go, I've said it 😟

I heard someone else saying that Government is considering for something instead of IMF, most likely a bail out program from friendly countries including China and few others
Their wet dream. 😂

Things are fast moving now to sidelining IK from mainstream PTI. There are talks of closed door discussions between defectors from PTI. Especially important after Jehangir Tareen’s explosive statement.
he can't be sidelined like that, IK IS PTI

Is ka be software update ho gaya hain. If you follow her, feel free to unfollow, I hope you will understand what I am saying and why im saying it 🙏

11D18809-B534-4ADD-B3CE-ABB5B7F437F7.jpeg

By the way her bio says Fortune favours the brave yet her father left country for few days and still counting. She is hammering her Father & PMLN without any break.

The first line of her Bio pretty much explains what that family cares about.

Speaking of being courageous to stand for democracy, they chose to remain coward by way of molding the law, taking advantage of amendments. PMLN alone was rejected by people and needed a 14 parties alliance. Remember that.

She is so truth telling in her Bio.
1684313759941.png

Back
Top Bottom