What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan is at such a point now that violent country wide revolution is actually the most peaceful solution.
If people don’t resist now, Pakistan will slowly see provinces break away and many smaller wars raging inside Pakistan And widespread destruction.

You people are freaks. You want to destroy your own holiday destination. Even the snowbirds worry about climate change effects in Florida more sincerely than you crazy Raheelas.

They are even arresting supporters of Pak Army from Twitter who actually tweeted in support of Pakistan because they were following one or two pro PTI accounts, they have gone insane. This is MARTIAL LAW in but name!
This is very concerning now. I have some very vocal pro pti family members in Pakistan right now. Their profession is one hated by current establishment. I‘m genuinely scared for their safety now. To make matters worse they live in ppp land.

This is very concerning now. I have some very vocal pro pti family members in Pakistan right now. Their profession is one hated by current establishment. I‘m genuinely scared for their safety now. To make matters worse they live in ppp land.
Hopefully the next few days will prove positive in some fort of reconciliation and cooler heads will prevail. But people need to take their foot off the gas on the hate train and start talking about core issues.

The problem is rightly or wrongly it’s because a “us” be “them” battle and that is never conducive or healthy.

Published on May 16, 2023 08:16 PM IST
Follow Us
Loading video

Dramatic scenes were witnessed on Islamabad High Court premises after PTI leader and former Pakistan minister Fawad Chaudhry ran inside court to evade rearrest.​

😆
You know that they are torturing PTI leadership, don't you?

Legitimate resistance, sure.
I hope you would extend the same legitimacy to TTP and BLA resistance. I’m sure you would agree.
Except they are banned terrorist organization and Pakistan isn't illegally occupying their country in violation of security council resolution.

We both know nothing would happen to him

Kiyun khud ko aur doosron ko baiwaqoof bana raha hai?

Hopefully the next few days will prove positive in some fort of reconciliation and cooler heads will prevail. But people need to take their foot off the gas on the hate train and start talking about core issues.

The problem is rightly or wrongly it’s because a “us” be “them” battle and that is never conducive or healthy.
Hopefully. In Sha Allah the situation cools down.

But naturally for anyone their family is their redline.
If these illegal abductions continue then we shouldn’t be surprised to see massive insurgencies.

Before in Pakistans history every province has seen massive insurgencies except Punjab. This time it might even be Punjab leading the insurgency.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom