What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a very interesting and relevant video by Adil Raja. He’s saying that Whiskey is not even sparing army officers and he’s getting them arrested along with their wives. The whole army is almost in a state of revolt and Asim Whiskey’s days are numbered.

@muhammadhafeezmalik

View attachment 929845

Hoon araam aa?

Jafri aur Oria nay pehlay he kahdiya tha kay Al-Qadir ka Principal accuse Malik Riaz hey aur agar Malik Riaz tak baat gaye tu sab say pehlay Hassan Nawaz phansegay kyonkay usnay woh property bechi jiska naam Panama may tha aur uskay paisay us 190M may ada kiye gaye jo Supreme Court ke paas aye... Nab backfoot pe

If there is no case of Al-Qadir Trust, then in which case did Pinky take the bail??

An investigation into the illegal acquisition of land inthe guise of Al-Qadir Trust , while a case of misuse of powers has been registered, which is an open-and-shut case.

This is a very interesting and relevant video by Adil Raja. He’s saying that Whiskey is not even sparing army officers and he’s getting them arrested along with their wives. The whole army is almost in a state of revolt and Asim Whiskey’s days are numbered.

I don't have any info on arrests, but officers and families are now scared to even talk on whatsapp or call regarding any political activity.

It's all in person now, that too in public spaces.

And I am not talking about junior officers, but up until Brigadiers.

I have no idea what they expect to achieve with this.

There will be nothing left of our economy after all these jalsa’s:

View attachment 929817

Hun keri gustakhi?

Don't spread false news.

These buses were provided to these students by PM Nawaz Sharif

PM Nawaz Sharif helped this girl to speak also

1641880026-1572334051-1672571134.jpg

ایسے ہی تو نہیں ہم نواز شریف سے محبت کرتے

Last edited:
Lol. Deflecting a topic. I don't see anything wrong with the picture. You'll drink more cow milk than your own mother's milk growing up. Cows are empathetic like mothers. Anyways for ignoramus this wouldn't make sense.
And therefore we should put cows higher than our mothers?

@Areesh , 100% brain cells in use over here ;)

Ya gandu nawaz 100 million loan leeta hai and 10 million ki busses la kar 90 pocket main ker leta hai. Haramza kaab jahanam jayay gaa
Haan, & this N-League chumcha (above) is posting pics of Nawaj, his daughter displaying that they're doing good deeds.

One could write different editions of the corruption they've done in the past 3 Decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI formula #1

- When you are short of arguments resort to abusing
Oh, I think you're confused. I wasn't making an argument. I was merely making a statement. Your Mian sahab is a بھڑوا .

Besides, I think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

The day this madr-chood N.S dies, I'll tag you a photo of me distributing mithai all around Dubai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom