What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stopped caring what rest of Pakistani's think about me long time ago, these people have hate in their hearts which they try to hide like some hypocrite, the things that I openly mentioned everyone knows in Pakistan or Karachi, There was a time I was so much into the idea of Pakistan and unity among its people but now, fuq No... Pakistan is destined to be doomed and mark my words it will be broken further by the same sons of soils who declare rest of the people traitors or Indians.

Holding grudges is not good for your own mental health. It feels much better to forgive and forget and move on. I'll give you three points.

1. This life is short and full of misery. We have to patiently deal with circumstances here and once we're gone it won't matter. I look forward to dying as the best day of my life in this crappy world.

2. Almost all Pakistanis are victims of the mismanagement of the country. No ethnic group has escaped persecution. Punjab may be marginally better off, but when I spent 1.5 years in Lahore I saw that, apart from a few nice neighborhoods, most people were poor. You can hardly stop at a traffic light without being surrounded by beggars.

3. Ethnic affiliation is human nature and everyone identifies with some group. But relatively few people are nationalistic enough to be rude to others or hurt them, especially in person. The web is full of trolls venting their prejudices. I can see whites ranting about the need to kill or deport all blacks, browns and yellows, but I've never experienced hostility in person. Same with Pakistanis. If 10% are making rude comments, by replying rudely to them you're pissing off 100% of readers.

1857 , I believe many people who wanted a free system were killed or hanged

However it did not stop the freedom movement

There will be nothing left of our economy after all these jalsa’s:

View attachment 929817
So SCP suspended contempt of court proceedings till 23 May and they are giving call for protest at 22 May in Islamabad great orchestrated move by Band Master same as the release of JUI Apes on SCP on 14th May just before the start of contempt of Court hearing

Hi Xeric, just wanted to let you know that qsaark was right all along. You will understand if you are same xeric from circa 2006-2008.

Thanks.
No he is not but an imposter ... Probably False Flag Indian

Dear all: If you get a link on Facebook, Twitter from a woman claiming to be Dr. Ayesha or Waris Khan and ask you to join the following what’s app group please DO NOT click on the link, block them and for gods sake do not join the group.

38C12940-C850-4D2B-8E85-4B3F6535A38B.jpeg

This is the group they are using among others to target supporters. Stay safe! I’ll post other updates where I can.

Dear all: If you get a link on Facebook, Twitter from a woman claiming to be Dr. Ayesha or Waris Khan and ask you to join the following what’s app group please DO NOT click on the link, block them and for gods sake do not join the group.

View attachment 929894

This is the group they are using among others to target supporters. Stay safe! I’ll post other updates where I can.
Are you posting this stuff on twitter if not send it to @AsfandBhittani he used to be a member on PDF. He has a large following he can spread the word fast.

Exceptions don't make the rule, yes there might be some good Punjabi's or Pathans but majority of them are bad in my opinion, given the opportunity they will put Genghis Khan barbaric Army to shame with their treatment. I am in USA, but I spend 30 years in Karachi, grow up there, studied there, and over the time i met every ethnic group people, their behavior what they think etc, yes not all but you can have a good enough idea, then you have PDFians, who every now and then shows their complex and hate, the only difference is their hate is wrapped under MQM label but I don't wrap my racism or hate in no fancy words. I remember the time when PDFians used to talk about killing every MQM worker, or put in jail to those who voted for them, or supported no development for Karachi because they voted for MQM, if it was up to our people they would block Oxygen for Karachi just because they voted for MQM. But reality is that as bad as MQM was, but they were not as barbarians and uncivilized as our Punjabi/Pathans/sindhi/Baloch/Saraiki, a worse Urdu speaking person is still far better than the best rest of Pakistan has to offer.
Yeah they just used bori to wrap the dead bodies of their victims, nice and clean and very civilized.

Idk that many people on PDF. Repost the tweet but tag more people so more people can see the tweet.

Overseas Pakistanis from West, stay in contact with your embassy if you visit Pakistan. If you get in legal trouble get your embassy to help you. If you’re a dual national then your biggest advantage is your second citizenship. Use your dual nationality to your advantage.
Western embassies as witnessed in Egypt only help their white citizens and that too only when the foreign country isn't their client state. Otherwise in all colonial outposts like Pakistan and Egypt, Western citizens are on their own, don't expect your embassy to do anything to protect you.

Western embassies as witnessed in Egypt only help their white citizens and that too only when the foreign country isn't their client state. Otherwise in all colonial outposts like Pakistan and Egypt, Western citizens are on their own, don't expect your embassy to do anything to protect you.

That is true, but remember, it depends on how you entered the country. Using your Pakistani passport could be an issue as you didn't enter the country as an American citizen; hence, if you have a foreign passport, use that to enter Pakistan. It's important that the Foreign Passport gets the entry stamp. I also urge you to get a visa and avoid using your NICOP card.

That is true, but remember, it depends on how you entered the country. Using your Pakistani passport could be an issue as you didn't enter the country as an American citizen; hence, if you have a foreign passport, use that to enter Pakistan. It's important that the Foreign Passport gets the entry stamp. I also urge you to get a visa and avoid using your NICOP card.
Doesn't matter, US born Egyptian Americans were tortured and died in the custody of Egyptian security forces under Sissy, US didn't do jack $hi+ to get them out. Same paradigm will be at play in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom