What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
V77B5SwBzGTNoatV7g7_A1dOaCK4HiRQpii1r0XiYwo.jpg

No sir, you need better company of people around you, instead of ethnofacists and ethnoracists. I have lived in pakistan too specifically lahore and guess what? Nobody really gives a crap what ethnicity you are or not. You have been recently to the states right? You’re going through a conundrum right now which is totally fine. Now honestly answer this, yes there are racist there but do you seriously think there are no good people? Or they don’t mean what they say and everybody is just doing blah blah and closet racists? Respectfully bullshit brother, you need to widen your horizon and be a little positive.

It can be really tough to change the minds of people who hold extremist beliefs that are based on ethnic superiority and authoritarianism. These ethno-fascists often have very strong beliefs that they are unwilling to reconsider, even when presented with logical arguments or other points of view. So, trying to engage in discussions or persuade them to see things differently can feel like a waste of time and effort. But the fact that you're making the effort shows that you're committed to promoting understanding, tolerance, and rejecting hateful ideologies. And that's definitely commendable.

I am at least honest in my hate towards Pathans/Punjabis/Sindhi/Saraiki's/ and others rest are just Hypocrites.

Sending you warm wishes for a sound mind and emotional stability

It can be really tough to change the minds of people who hold extremist beliefs that are based on ethnic superiority and authoritarianism. These ethno-fascists often have very strong beliefs that they are unwilling to reconsider, even when presented with logical arguments or other points of view. So, trying to engage in discussions or persuade them to see things differently can feel like a waste of time and effort. But the fact that you're making the effort shows that you're committed to promoting understanding, tolerance, and rejecting hateful ideologies. And that's definitely commendable.

Sir, I try to add a little bit of positivity which is sorely needed with our people. Somebody has an issue with somebody’s ethnicity, somebody with their religion and somebody with the school of thought that they follow. For example recently one brother was asking about “Shia names” and they failed to grasp my sarcasm. I reiterated that there are only Muslim names. I will try to do this until I die to be honest. It takes a lot to hate somebody but not a lot to spread kindness it literally doesn’t cost you anything at all. Unless somebody pisses me off (Ha Ha)

PDF Mod openly supporting extra judicial killing of innocent protesters on Twitter

He needs an intervention of sorts at this point. He was somebody whose posts I would regularly follow and read and enjoy since 2011. Interesting what hate does. I know that he is not like this just mentally hurt and needs a ton of healing.

SHO Gulberg Police Station Peshawar Arrested on charges of facilitating and protecting PTI leaders.

What chances do students have?
Don't give up. The establishment wants the people to fear them. They will arrest, torture, silence people. They cannot do this against 200 million people. The more people supporting PTI, the more difficult it will be for them.

Remember, they too need money and depend on paid soldiers to do this. Pakistan has already defaulted and the cash shortage will eventually reach the defense budget and GHQ. Soldiers will not serve COAS if their families go hungry. There is a time limit, they can't keep doing this forever. Just hold on.

By late summer, you'll see the country will come to a grinding halt. Bankruptcy will be felt by everyone and the ship will sink. Mark my words, this will be too much for them to handle.

Overseas Pakistanis arrested at the Airport under completely nonsense charges. This was NOT on any news channel or YouTube channel!!!

Idiots! They seriously want to alienate the overseas pakistanis
So they don’t visit the country again. We keep talking about dictatorships in pakistan but I don’t remember this type of brutality being around during musharrafs time. Makes my blood curdle. I am calling my mother in law here in Canada soon. Can’t trust these brutes with our women or citizens overseas or not. Brother I am not an extremist by any definition of the word or I try not be atleast. If some po po tried to show the women of my household their private parts and tried to abuse them I would seriously kill them or be a “terrorist” by their definition. It’s not terrorism at that point it is simply being a ghairator beghairat. Agree to disagree

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom