What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Kashmir bany ga Pakistan to "main inko nahi chorun ga..''
You are a man if you fight a man.. it is no bravery if you fight children, women and defenceless.

You deserve a positif rating
Thank you bahi, I am not doing this for ratings. The majority of people on PDF are youth and the youth are our future, I don't want our youth to have any damage to their life chances because they choose to voice their opinions. Even though this causes stomach pain to many, yes some times people crossed the line, but no one deserves to be imprisoned, harassed or bullied just for expressing their thoughts. What the hell is this are we in some Orwellian 1984 nightmare?

to register I used my personal email , I guess not coming to Pakistan until Khan is back in power
giphy.gif

I’m probably never going to Pakistan 😂😂😂

I am going to wait until IK can come back to power. It's sad really, I haven't been back for 23 years. I really wanted to visit and do some sightseeing.

If I went I would have to do a raymond davis if it the situation gets tense and make a run for the British embassy :lol:

Na, La illah ha illah

Screw chahcu Wisky and Dirty Harry.
Love that spirit. Yar this nation belongs to the people and more over to the young generation, we old dinosaurs have played our part... The rest is up to you guys now, please spend your energies to make Pakistan a nation where our grandchildren and the grandchildren can live in peace, prosperity and freedom. I will leave you with this one tale from our founding father which has more energy in it than any speech or anecdote given by anyone since:

As Fatima Bai finished her story, an old man appeared at the door; a smiling old Muslim with tousled, snow-white hair. His name was Nanji Jafar. He came in, sat in the rocking-chair and said that, as far as he knew, he was in his 'eighties'. Though he had been at school with Jinnah, all he could recall was, "I played marbles with him in the stree". When I asked, "Can you remember anything that he said to you?" he looked from beneath his thick white brows and repeated, "I played marbles with him in the street." I asked him to close his eyes and to see, once more, the coloured glass marbles in the dust. Nanji Jafar closed his eyes and dug deeper into his memory: then he told his only anecdote of Jinnah's boyhood. One morning, when Nanji Jafar was playing in the street, Jinnah, then aged about fourteen, came up to him and said, "Don't play marbles in the dust; it it spoils your clothes and dirties your hands. We must stand up and play cricket." The boys in Newnham Road were obedient: they gave up playing marbles and allowed Jinnah to lead them from the dusty street to a bright field where he brought his bat and stumps for them to use. When he sailed for England at the age of sixteen, he gave Nanji Jafar his bat and said, "You will go on teaching the boys to play cricket while I am away."

All Jinnah's story is in the boyhood dictum—'Stand up from the dust so that your clothes are unspoiled and your hands clean for the tasks that fall to them.'

Thank you bahi, I am not doing this for ratings. The majority of people on PDF are youth and the youth are our future, I don't want our youth to have any damage to their life chances because they choose to voice their opinions. Even though this causes stomach pain to many, yes some times people crossed the line, but no one deserves to be imprisoned, harassed or bullied just for expressing their thoughts. What the hell is this are we in some Orwellian 1984 nightmare?

I know Bhai Sahab, but as I’m little bit busy cause my brother in law received a gift from our Creator : a baby boy. So my brain found it easy to express what I wanted to say with this kind « positif » ☺️

By reading your posts I feel your sincerity and honesty.

No one talks like the way people talk here on PDF, everyone is Pakistani blah blah, we love each other blah blah if Pakistani's were that good than Pakistan would not be in this situation in the first place.

If people on PDF actually realise how harmful Pakistanis are, then we would realise why our state is in such a condition. How can it be possible the people are paak and saaf but all in power are corrupt. Try living in Pakistan as a shareef person, with no family or financial backing. A person honour, life, family, property, reputation will be harmed by normal people, never mind those in power. The problem starts from grassroot level to the top.

Back
Top Bottom