What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also don't buy this notion of its paks internal affairs. When a lady in Iran died because she was picked up for not wearing a hijab this was all over UK press. Now you have countless women children old people being picked up tortured and killed in some cases by corrupt PDM and its corrupt military backers and these same countries are silent.
Because under pdm and whiskey they know they are close to defanging Pak nukes.. and finally breaking up and getting rid of this anomaly they created.. duffers and pdm thieves and their supporters like hafeez are too dumb to understand and realise this.. they are more concerned with having absolute power.. and absolute power leads to even greater corruption.. the likes of hafeez and fool are fed little morsels to do their bidding like nice obedient little dogs and go online and do their party tricks to support duffers..

Apart from sensationalism, I would argue otherwise.
Let me tell you, there is not a single disagreement in the top tier on what's going on. The one who opposed has already been fired.

Some of his news prove correct, while others wrong. It seems khamosh mujahids are double agents.

What is happening is a holocaust against freedom loving Pakistani’s.. and these duffers and pmln murderers would even surpass the alleged 6million killing of Jews unless they are stopped..the tactics they are employing are the same.. sanaullah and maryam heading the gestapo of fia police and internal wing and whisky anjum and Nasser running the SS of isi..

Last edited:
No one should visit Pakistan until all of this is over. Overseas Pakistanis can serve more from out of the country.

Yeah, we booked fathers' tickets for September due to business.

I was planning the end of the year with my wife and kid, but now it seems to be up in the air, don't know if this will be solved in the next few weeks.

Now the whole plan is going to shit. :(

Last edited:
Let me tell you, there is not a single disagreement in the top tier on what's going on. The one who opposed has already been fired.

Some of his news prove correct, while others wrong. It seems khamosh mujahids are double agents.
Because they are all corrupt and want to save their plots..and overseas retirement..

Yeah, we booked fathers' tickets for September due to business.
I was planning the end of the year with my wife and kid, but now it seems to be up in the air, don't know if this will be solved in the next few weeks.

What's your prediction of how long it'll go on, and what, in your opinion, might be the end game?
Not until the btards completely decimate pti and any sign of support from anyone. Media cleansed, sm supporters being cleansed , next in progress physical cleansing and elimination..
complete playbook repeat of 1971, intellectuals have been rounded up or killed, women and girls being raped and disappearing..
complete btards pdm army and their minions like fool hafeez and other maryam cell activists…

Last edited:
Military Junta kidnapping females and not presenting them in courts.

This would be a from a special request by Maryum Kutti. The girl on the right was very vocal about her on social media.
If this is what they have resorted to then people of Pakistan should make sure that no matter the outcome nowhere in the world should be safe for these people to go. I really hope sense prevails and someone puts a lid on all this drama. The more they push people like this the more people will turn and vent their anger in more extreme ways.

ChatGPT:

Tell me about the killing of intellectuals of East Pakistan by Pakistan Army.

The events you are referring to are commonly known as the "intellectual killings" or "massacre of intellectuals" that took place during the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. It occurred in East Pakistan (present-day Bangladesh) when it was part of Pakistan.

During the Liberation War, the Pakistani military launched a brutal crackdown against the Bengali nationalist movement, which sought greater autonomy and later independence for East Pakistan. As part of their campaign to suppress the movement, the Pakistani Army targeted intellectuals, professionals, academics, and cultural figures who were seen as symbols of Bengali identity and potential leaders of the resistance.

Starting in the final days of the war, as the Pakistani Army realized that their defeat was imminent, they began targeting intellectuals and systematically executed them. The aim was to eliminate potential opposition and crush the intellectual and cultural foundation of the Bengali people. This included professors, writers, journalists, poets, artists, doctors, engineers, and others who were influential or perceived as threats to the Pakistani state.

The killings were carried out through targeted operations, with intellectuals being rounded up, arrested, and often tortured before being executed. Many were taken to torture cells and detention centers, where they were subjected to severe physical and psychological abuse. The bodies of the victims were often dumped in mass graves or rivers.

The intellectual killings were a deliberate attempt to cripple the emerging independent Bengali nation, as the Pakistani Army wanted to crush any resistance and intimidate the population. The extent of the killings and the number of victims remains a matter of debate, but estimates range from several hundred to several thousand.

These killings and other atrocities committed by the Pakistani Army during the Bangladesh Liberation War led to widespread condemnation and were later recognized as acts of genocide. Bangladesh eventually gained independence in December 1971, but the scars of the intellectual killings and the war as a whole remain deeply ingrained in the collective memory of the Bangladeshi people.

The Pakistani army is a big problem. It needs to be contained for its own good.

Overseas Pakistanis arrested at the Airport under completely nonsense charges. This was NOT on any news channel or YouTube channel!!!

This country needs to be broken up in different parts. The Pakistani army and PDM can rule in Sindh and Punjab. The rest wants to seperate quickly. This won't work anymore. This is heading in the wrong direction. Before we witness another genocide it is better we part ways in an orderly fashion.

Last edited:
According to a report, the identification process of 84 evil-doers was completed on the identification of citizens in the May 9 incidents in Punjab. CTD received 160 phone calls and more than 1,000 WhatsApp messages in which photographs were also received. Home address and phone number handed over to CTD.

If this is what they have resorted to then people of Pakistan should make sure that no matter the outcome nowhere in the world should be safe for these people to go. I really hope sense prevails and someone puts a lid on all this drama. The more they push people like this the more people will turn and vent their anger in more extreme ways.

This won't stop here. These bloodthirsty animals are abducting, raping and killing people left and right.

There is only one solution left. Pakistan has failed. It is time to stop this failed experiment. It is clear that a handful of people want to forcefully rule over the rest. Punjab and Sindh can have military and PDM rule. It is clear that the rest have suffered for many years at the hands of tyrant generals. The rest doesn't deserve PDM and military rule. The rest wants to part ways. I think this is the right time to seriously think about splitting up Pakistan to avoid bloodshed.

Last edited:
This won't stop here. These bloodthirsty animals are abducting, raping and killing people left and right.

There is only one solution left. Pakistan has failed. It is time to stop this failed experiment. It is clear that a handful of people want to forcefully rule over the rest. Punjab and Sindh can have military and PDM rule. It is clear that the rest have suffered for many years at the hands of tyrant generals. The rest doesn't deserve PDM and military rule. The rest wants to part ways. I think this is the right time to seriously think about splitting up Pakistan to avoid bloodshed.
They are scared its been a long time since someone with good intent has challenged them, I don't think anyone deserves Army or PDM ruling over them, you can give them USA or UK to rule, they will still ***k it up.

According to a report, the identification process of 84 evil-doers was completed on the identification of citizens in the May 9 incidents in Punjab. CTD received 160 phone calls and more than 1,000 WhatsApp messages in which photographs were also received. Home address and phone number handed over to CTD.
Hafeez bhai now you have two sources of earnings. Congratulations.
You are a role model. I always wanted to be like you. :enjoy:

Baat sheikh Rasheed kr raha hai lekin back pr khujli Modi ko ho rahi hai.... baat kuch samaj mai nai aayi :mod:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom