What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then who is it secured by? Politicians? Who mans all the borders? Volunteers? Who fights in wars, skirmishes? Civil workers? All these generals started as simple soldiers, doing all of the above tasks
exactly the Same Lions led by sheeps in 65 when Ayub went to summer house to retreat for vaactiosn at the eve of battle, the Same general Yaha was drinking and fking whores at the eve of battle and lost entire East Pakistan - Same Musharafa who lost Kargil - so yeah the Generals are not doing theeir job properly.

YOu dont need any exteral threat when y ou have traitors in your midst

The White House, the British government and with that the entire Western bandwagon have made it abundantly clear that they stand with tyranny. There is not a shred of doubt that the Western world only cares about its interests. Whether these interests are secured by mother Teresa or Hitler doesn't matter.

In this instance the Pakistani army and a bunch of corrupt political entities have yet again become the best buddies of the White House. Yes, this is the same Pakistani army that the entire Western world was blaming for terror not so long ago. Just to demonstrate how quickly foes become allies.

Last edited:
There is no external hand. None whatsoever. This is being orchestrated by the generals. Plain and simple. The generals have become addicted to power, status and wealth. Anyone who comes along and challanges their world will be tortured, brutalized and killed. It just happens to be that IK challanged these generals. The outcome will be the same of tomorrow someone else decides to do the same.

No doubt. External parties are set to benefit from this fall out. The blame lies squarely with the men in khaki. The generals understand how to deescalate. The key lies in their hands. Thus far the generals have displayed stubbornnes.
If there is no doubt that external parties will benefit, how can you say with such certainty that no external hand was involved?
Btw, I am speaking of the anti-army sentiment that precedes the current crisis which has reached its apex now, not the arresting of Imran Khan. I don't see how the generals can benefit by fomenting such a serious uprising against themselves (if that's what you were implying).

Aray yaar, wo apna Asim kaha hai aaj-kul?

Chouti pay gaya tha parades, par wapis anay ka naam he nahe lay raha.

Kya naukri lug gaee. Souna hai Employment Visa lugnay may 1-2 haftay lug he jatay hai.

exactly the Same Lions led by sheeps in 65 when Ayub went to summer house to retreat for vaactiosn at the eve of battle, the Same general Yaha was drinking and fking whores at the eve of battle and lost entire East Pakistan - Same Musharafa who lost Kargil - so yeah the Generals are not doing theeir job properly.

YOu dont need any exteral threat when y ou have traitors in your midst
You're dodging the question.

If there is no doubt that external parties will benefit, how can you say with such certainty that no external hand was involved?
Btw, I am speaking of the anti-army sentiment that precedes the current crisis which has reached its apex now, not the arresting of Imran Khan. I don't see how the generals can benefit by fomenting such a serious uprising against themselves (if that's what you were implying).

Because what is happening in Pakistan right now is firmly in the hands of the generals. There are no external parties holding a gun to the heads of the generals and telling them to kill IK. The generals made a deal with the Americans to remove IK from power. That is it. Now the Pakistani army is trying to make sure that IK and his party never comes to power again. Surely the Americans would want the same, but the perpetrator is solely the Pakistani army. The Pakistani army can easily backtrack and deescalate. The fact that they are unwilling to do this makes them the sole culprit. The Pakistani army is desperate to honor their deal with the Americans. They have shown that they are willing to throw Pakistan under a bus to appease the Americans. Besides, the Americans aren't landing in Pakistan and kidnapping journalists, news anchors PTI politicians, supporters etc. The Pakistani intelligence and army is fully responsible.

Last edited:
Yes indeed, I strongly believe that this is the beginning of the end of the army's influence across the country's organizations. The way IK talked and the way he advised Police, Politicians, Reporters, and media housed to not accept illegal orders coming from unknown people, was really amazing. Poor ISPR thought that it will be easy to blame IK and he will not respond. Army should better realize now that the dynamics of politics is changed since now IK holds people power and no doubt currently he is the most powerful person in Pakistan.

This is why I said a few pages back the Pak Military lost in the Information Age. They can't expect to say something, and people will not do their homework and blindly follow.

@RescueRanger

When that ISPR statement came out I told @That Guy they are better off getting ChatGPT AI to write their statements.

Last edited:
Damn! Khan isn't coming slow. He also used the C word. :lol:

On a serious note, he should have adopted this tone long ago. His appeasement policy is the reason where he is now. In Madarchod wardi walon ko in ki zubaan main jawab long over due tha.

Yes indeed, I strongly believe that this is the beginning of the end of the army's influence across the country's organizations. The way IK talked and the way he advised Police, Politicians, Reporters, and media housed to not accept illegal orders coming from unknown people, was really amazing. Poor ISPR thought that it will be easy to blame IK and he will not respond. Army should better realize now that the dynamics of politics is changed since now IK holds people power and no doubt currently he is the most powerful person in Pakistan.

It's the arrogance that has costed them and even today most of them think that they are untouchable.

Al jazeera did an interview with a very young PTI worker you guys can watch it on youtube using vpn because i still cant access it normaly so i think it is still blocked

The White House, the British government and with that the entire Western bandwagon have made it abundantly clear that they stand with tyranny. There is not a shred of doubt that the Western world only cares about its interests. Whether these interests are secured by mother Teresa or Hitler doesn't matter.

In this instance the Pakistani army and a bunch of corrupt political entities have yet again become the best buddies of the White House. The same Pakistani army that the entire Western world was blaming for terror and what not. Just to demonstrate to you guys how quickly foes become allies.

And the fanbois and other well wishers of the company are very proud of this relationship with US.

Back
Top Bottom