What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anybody has not heard Imran khans recent address to the nation. I highly recommend you do right away. He has literally teared ISPR another hole.

Khan saab right now in full …… mood..

IMG_5611.gif

If anybody has not heard Imran khans recent address to the nation. I highly recommend you do right away. He has literally teared ISPR another hole.

yaar khan sahib 2-3 din rest kertay, bushra bibi kay sath time spend kerain, kyun humain ghar sai nikalwanay per tulay hain :lol:

Yes indeed, I strongly believe that this is the beginning of the end of the army's influence across the country's organizations. The way IK talked and the way he advised Police, Politicians, Reporters, and media housed to not accept illegal orders coming from unknown people, was really amazing. Poor ISPR thought that it will be easy to blame IK and he will not respond. Army should better realize now that the dynamics of politics is changed since now IK holds people power and no doubt currently he is the most powerful person in Pakistan.

I couldn't watch Imran khans speech it kept cutting off and kept on stopping.

عمران خان نے ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر کو جواب دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ "آپ نے مجھے منافق کہا، آپ نے کہا کہ عمران خان نے دشمنوں سے زیادہ فوج کو نقصان پہنچایا ہے، آپ نے کہا کہ آپ مجھے کچل دیں گے۔

میری بات سنو ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر، جب آپ پیدا بھی نہیں ہوئے تو میں نے اپنے ملک کا نام روشن کیا۔"​

It would have been better if he had said the following :lol:
Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 8.32.45 PM.png

Basically, we're dealing with satanic animals. They've still got a lot of people in custody, including many women. We know that they torture men, but who knows what they're doing to women. Usually women who've been raped don't come out in the public.

Adil Raja says that people in KPK have been buying large amounts of ammunition and have threatened that if anything happens to Imran Khan they would attack every military installation in KPK.

This is not over yet. They've released IK but almost all the PTI leadership are still being held hostage.

As long as Asim Munir Whiskey is in power Pakistan won't get out of this crisis.
Not taking the side of the military here, but the biggest benefactors of a weakened Pakistan Army are Pakistan's external enemies, imho, which begs the question if there is an external hand in the current situation. Arab Spring comes to light in the current scenario which destabilized several countries in a single, short event and obliterated the social fabric of atleast a couple; it was literally a dream come true for CIA & Mossad.

It seems like Pakistan Army uses the above excuse to defend its kleptocratic practices, treading a fine line between national security responsibility and social uprising against itself, in order to maintain the status quo. Here, unfortunately, the Army seems to have lost the balance; turned the civilian population against itself, creating internal divisions which puts it in a serious risk of unable to defend against external threats.

Take for example the scenario that if the Army loses it's current control system right now and simultaneously India were to attack. PTI and its citizens aren't in the position nor responsible for defending the country physically, while the army has been weakened, divided, in a state of low morale, and facing internal resistance from civilians. And with news like these that armed civilians will attack military installations, pretty much benefits nobody more than the external enemy. Divide & conquer comes to mind again.

Interestingly, I think the Army may attempt to "manufacture" a foreign threat scenario in order to regain the confidence and support of citizens (which may turn out against PTI). But this just a wild estimate.

Hopefully, both PTI and Army are aware of these consequences and take them into serious consideration in whatever maneuvers they have planned to execute.

Back
Top Bottom