What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In that case you will have to wait until the cows come home.. as usual she will disappear like many others, abused, instilled with fear made a nervous wreck and if she is lucky let go.. This is gestapo pakistan police not normal other civilised countries police…

Look... what came home. See, that what I meant to say earlier. No torture can be condoned but blaming someone without getting details, will only worsen the case.

The alleged video is from 2019. A 4 years old video, quoted to spread disinformation, mislead and provoke people further. I agree that there is so much anger and some incidents have grown it further but that doesn't mean that we shall ignore facts, forget that we have brain to think twice before being toxicated with so much negativity and at-least dig for details.

As soon as we realize that where the problem lies and the core issue; as a nation, we will be able to get rid of crooked and corrupt lot. Since we have a habit to generalize too much due to uncontrolled anger, we widen the scope and literally gets distracted from our goal which resultantly ends with no anticipated achievement so far.

So, we all need to concentrate on the root of problem and go for it. Misinformation & disinfo will actually occupy your intellect and waste your energy for non-practice which will finally exhaust your mind & body so that you will fail to get anything out of your hard-work.

1683980770353.png

These look like terrorists to you:

Because to me they look liked hacked off citizens exercising the rights!

Abhe be waqt hain. Baaz aajo, tum kiske side lay rahey hon? kitney zillat karney hain. Bhool gayo ho kya!!!
View attachment 929471

May Allah protect our country and the integrity of our armed forces from these barbarians! They will live the rest of their lives hiding their faces, like the Nazi's after WWII.
Sorry Sir but you are wrong here.

Imran foresees chaos if detained again​

PTI chairman alleges people being pitted against military

Correspondent
May 13, 2023

pti chief imran khan is appearing before supreme court in islamabad on may 11 2023 screengrab

PTI chief Imran Khan is appearing before Supreme Court in Islamabad on May 11, 2023.

ISLAMABAD:
Expressing fears that he might be arrested again, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan warned on Friday there would be no-one to control the masses if he was put behind bars.

During an informal conversation with media representatives during his appearance at the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on the instructions of the Supreme Court, Imran alleged the people were being pitted against the military.

Imran was asked if he could be rearrested, he replied that he feared so “because it appears from [interior minister] Rana Sanaullah's statement that I will be arrested as soon as I leave the high court”.

Imran foresees chaos if detained again​

PTI chairman alleges people being pitted against military

Correspondent
May 13, 2023

pti chief imran khan is appearing before supreme court in islamabad on may 11 2023 screengrab

PTI chief Imran Khan is appearing before Supreme Court in Islamabad on May 11, 2023.

ISLAMABAD: Expressing fears that he might be arrested again, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan warned on Friday there would be no-one to control the masses if he was put behind bars.

During an informal conversation with media representatives during his appearance at the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on the instructions of the Supreme Court, Imran alleged the people were being pitted against the military.

Imran was asked if he could be rearrested, he replied that he feared so “because it appears from [interior minister] Rana Sanaullah's statement that I will be arrested as soon as I leave the high court”.
He did not see chaos but he wanted and blackmailing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom