What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are my replies and threads being deleted? “Without substance/quality”. Right….foolsnightmare and muhammadhafiz post quality stuff do they? Their fake information and 5th Generation warfare is the truth

Creating a thread with just an old GIF and not much to discuss will be deleted as it is. At-least, do the right thing instead of playing victim. For making such an accusation, an action can be taken right away. I will let this one go.

Please do not celebrate yet, the actual drama is only just beginning. In the coming days plan will be enacted to register over 1000 false FIRs. Arrests will take place, these will be key people from PTI, journalists, social mobilisers, members of the social media wing, ISF and legal team. There will be no quarter, these people will simply vanish until their Kangaroo court trial where they will under Section 499 and Section 500 Pakistan Penal Code.
Fv_bcrYXoAEoOAL

Punjab Police, FIA, SB and IT Cell had been tasked with Cell Site Dumping, I mentioned this yesterday:

48B6978E-254E-4485-AEEC-4A4A7F5BE77F.jpeg

What is cell site dumping:
8799bd4bb4dfec2658902d78c98c4f49d01f6a9a

Sample CDR report redacted:
View attachment 929437

Existing infrastructure of Safe Cites will be used to map and capture video evidence of protesters. Cyber Wing will conduct detailed trawl of social media accounts with selected hashtags and follower. This will be used to identify what they will term as cyber criminals under Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2016. In the coming days many well known and lesser known social media accounts will start to receive the following notifications:

View attachment 929438

Army Officers detained will be tried under the Pakistan Army Act.

How you can protect yourself:

Prep for your phone
These first set of tips help ensure it’s more difficult to place you at the protest:

• Do you need to bring your phone? Consider leaving it at home, or turn it off or on airplane mode.
  • Disable wifi
  • Clear your phone’s saved wifi networks so that your phone doesn’t automatically try to join a commonly named network that may be a fake network set up by an attacker.
    Disable bluetooth
  • Disable location services
iPhone users -- clear your important location history

These tips can help ensure if your phone is lost or confiscated that its contents are not accessible:
  • Disable login with fingerprint or face ID
  • This prevents you from being forced to unlock your phone without your consent.
  • Download an encrypted messenger app: we recommend Signal, turn on disappearing messages
  • Encrypt your phone - iPhones are encrypted by default when you enable a passcode, on Androids and
  • others, check privacy settings

Do not accept friend requests / follows from accounts you do not know. If someone follows your social media account check their recent posting history, a good test for bots is high following and low follower count coupled with either very few organic tweets/posts and or hashtag spamming.
One such "uncle" account:

1683969273504-png.929447

I have carried out some primary affinity searches for you to see the current trend, of course twitter is not a great litmus for the present situation, but it is a good benchmark for discovering the prevailing direction of wind... Paid bots are now working overtime.

View attachment 929449

View attachment 929450
View attachment 929452

View attachment 929453

I will post more details as and when I can, for the meantime please pray for Pakistan.
So, you are trying to assist terrorists on how they can attack the state, state-machinery, LAEs, and general public? I have no idea how you can indulge in such criminal activity. Next you'll teach them how to make bombs and techniques of how to attack the members of LEAs? It's a shame and shows the real ugly face of the supporters of the terrorist organization PTI. I urge every patriotic Pakistani to condemn these criminals of PTI, report their whereabouts to the concerned authorities in Pakistan, and try to make people aware of these criminals and their agenda.

Such coward idiots such as this coward, after fleeing the country and sitting overseas, try to become a hero by provoking violence and crime in Pakistan. I have no doubt that the filth from such cowards is meant only for the mommy-daddy burger productions. The general public in Pakistan has rejected all these terrorists of PTI/TTP and their calls. The evidence is clear in the form of number of people coming out on IK's cowardly calls. Hardly a couple of thousand people, many of them being the hired terrorists of the TTP, show up in a city of 15 million people such as Lahore. Even the frantic calls from the coward criminal Ik and his gang of criminal on May 9th and 10th were unable to attract more than 2000 people. Even the number of those terrorist arsonists who attacked CC house was less than 1500. If that coward CC wanted, his force could sorround all those terrorists, force them on their knees, and then arrest them all without giving any dead bodies to the blood-seeking terrorists of PTI.

Please do not celebrate yet, the actual drama is only just beginning. In the coming days plan will be enacted to register over 1000 false FIRs. Arrests will take place, these will be key people from PTI, journalists, social mobilisers, members of the social media wing, ISF and legal team. There will be no quarter, these people will simply vanish until their Kangaroo court trial where they will under Section 499 and Section 500 Pakistan Penal Code.
Fv_bcrYXoAEoOAL

Punjab Police, FIA, SB and IT Cell had been tasked with Cell Site Dumping, I mentioned this yesterday:

48B6978E-254E-4485-AEEC-4A4A7F5BE77F.jpeg

What is cell site dumping:
8799bd4bb4dfec2658902d78c98c4f49d01f6a9a

Sample CDR report redacted:
View attachment 929437

Existing infrastructure of Safe Cites will be used to map and capture video evidence of protesters. Cyber Wing will conduct detailed trawl of social media accounts with selected hashtags and follower. This will be used to identify what they will term as cyber criminals under Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act, 2016. In the coming days many well known and lesser known social media accounts will start to receive the following notifications:

View attachment 929438

Army Officers detained will be tried under the Pakistan Army Act.

How you can protect yourself:

Prep for your phone
These first set of tips help ensure it’s more difficult to place you at the protest:

• Do you need to bring your phone? Consider leaving it at home, or turn it off or on airplane mode.
  • Disable wifi
  • Clear your phone’s saved wifi networks so that your phone doesn’t automatically try to join a commonly named network that may be a fake network set up by an attacker.
    Disable bluetooth
  • Disable location services
iPhone users -- clear your important location history

These tips can help ensure if your phone is lost or confiscated that its contents are not accessible:
  • Disable login with fingerprint or face ID
  • This prevents you from being forced to unlock your phone without your consent.
  • Download an encrypted messenger app: we recommend Signal, turn on disappearing messages
  • Encrypt your phone - iPhones are encrypted by default when you enable a passcode, on Androids and
  • others, check privacy settings

Do not accept friend requests / follows from accounts you do not know. If someone follows your social media account check their recent posting history, a good test for bots is high following and low follower count coupled with either very few organic tweets/posts and or hashtag spamming.
One such "uncle" account:

1683969273504-png.929447

I have carried out some primary affinity searches for you to see the current trend, of course twitter is not a great litmus for the present situation, but it is a good benchmark for discovering the prevailing direction of wind... Paid bots are now working overtime.

View attachment 929449

View attachment 929450
View attachment 929452

View attachment 929453

I will post more details as and when I can, for the meantime please pray for Pakistan.

Suddenly it's Jinnah house ? People of Pakistan didn't even knew for 75 years that this is Jinnah house.

Paid bot accounts:
@cnintel
@hamzaiqbal629
@sherazi125
@jdbbeeffdjo
@saifgenie
@mani4_
@haseebkhattak22
@Faisaley20Khan
@faisaley20
@waleedarifmalik
@FAISALALIKHAN2
@dontRememberr
@Hanzy_Hanzala
@Usama_770
@Faixi752
@ahmad_lati
@Mubasharr55
@MHussainRashee2
@RahibHu56793595
@yasirahmad1124
@AbdulaBahar
@RiazMah92036062
@AryanKhan1310
@malang_ibrar
@AsadCh21536922
@ZulfiqarChann17
@_PrinceGr
@KaniBhutto
@tigarofppp
@AghaShams9
@AH_Skh
@AshrafRaees4
@AghaSamiQau
@totalrelex
@SiddiqueCh58
@ASohaibahmad
@KashifChandia6
@Usama_770

The wheels are coming off.

Individuals sympathatic to PTI are being identified within institutions and are being made examples of.

The Sith Lord is pi$$ed off. Pleasing the witch is on his mind and he cares for nothing else.

Allah kher kare.
Only a Matter of time before someone realizes striking first is the best Defense.

@RescueRanger could this be the reason why heritage sties like minara pakistan e.t,c restricted for public for army courts? Do they want to turn this into iraq by alienating and harsh punishment on people.

Creating a thread with just an old GIF and not much to discuss will be deleted as it is. At-least, do the right thing instead of playing victim. For making such an accusation, an action can be taken right away. I will let this one go.
I admit I was wrong in posting the gif/thread.

In terms of discussion; whenever Muhammad Hafeez or Fools Nightmare post, there is virtually any discussion when they are questioned/asked about their views neither they clarify. All they do is selective posting to meet their agenda’s

Back
Top Bottom