What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diesel will storm the court with madrassa students like always i am wondering will the aashiqane rasool gang (TLP) aid him or not
No Ashqianay rasool gang's grand daddy declared deobandis kafir, so fortunately no collab on the horizon.

64-cFYJN_400x400.jpg

You just don't sit & watch burning your own house while thinking that at-least you will get rid of rats. You will control the damage, solve the issue in a way that your house is safe as you still have to live inside.

The responsibility is not on a common man, PTI, Khan, Bandiyal etc but on those so -called "kamoosh mujahideen" but their in action is attributed to chain of command, which is nothing more than a lollypop.

When the house is rat infested and the head of the house is adamant in burning it all down, you step up, you intervene, you bring sane heads, you don't follow chain of command and let him do whatever he wants to; in the institution it is not the sepoy, captain, or major that needs to step up rather some fellow Generals just like at the time of COAS selection the munjun is sold that COAS is one among many, they are all equal so I don't see a reason why the others can't take hold of the situation.

an independent police complaints commission which should be completely external and independent from the police.
Any good reform link recommendation thread? this is the best one.
In my mind, I have suggestions like 3 type of police. ATS/Anti-riot etc.. Normal operation like criminal cases, theft, investigation, including FIA roles, raiding/arrest etc.. then Municipal type police like car parks, price control, illegal constructions, soft raid/arrest etc,

One violent trained police must;t be used for everything.

When the house is rat infested and the head of the house is adamant in burning it all down, you step up, you intervene, you bring sane heads, you don't follow chain of command and let him do whatever he wants to; in the institution it is not the sepoy, captain, or major that needs to step up rather some fellow Generals just like at the time of COAS selection the munjun is sold that COAS is one among many, they are all equal so I don't see a reason why the others can take hold of the situation.

It proves that you have no idea how it works.

Any good reform link recommendation thread? this is the best one.
In my mind, I have suggestions like 3 type of police. ATS/Anti-riot etc.. Normal operation like criminal cases, theft, investigation, including FIA roles, raiding/arrest etc.. then Municipal type police like car parks, price control, illegal constructions, soft raid/arrest etc,

One violent trained police must;t be used for everything.

I’ve already written a detailed post about it before:

Thread 'Policing the Police'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/policing-the-police.598100/

Back
Top Bottom